I love WebinarJam. Why? I tried every platform. WebinarJam is easy to use, inexpensive, and feature-rich.
• At $39/month, it’s cheaper than several competitors. Plus, 14 days are $1.
• They provide step-by-step training videos.
• 24/7 live support.
• Use pop-up buttons, discounts, and countdowns to motivate webinar attendees.
• Each webinar is automatically recorded and sent to attendees.
WebinarJam review Click here to Read.
Here are the finest alternatives to WebinarJam. First, I’ll discuss EverWebinar as an alternate…
EverWebinar automates webinars best.
Automated webinar: Automated webinars employ software to make a video clip of a presentation feel live to attendees.
Automated webinars save you the effort and worry of repeating live webinars. Record the lecture once, make it into an “evergreen” webinar, and let anyone register whenever they want.
EverWebinar lets you upload any video file (I use Loom) and transform it into an evergreen webinar.
EverWebinar’s automatic webinars are the best. EverWebinar delivers the most “genuine” setting for attendees of automated webinars. It also lets you customise the “live” environment. It lets you choose how many webinar “attendees” to display.
It allows you to personalise the “live chat” or create a “call to action” during your webinar.
This personalization leads to higher conversion rates than any other automated webinar solution.
See my automated webinar here.
It’s $479 a year, but it could be your best investment. EverWebinar helped me develop a 6-figure passive income business in 4 days.
From what I’ve seen, that pricing includes up to 500 people.
I suggest their $1 14-day trial. You can try it for $1.
EasyWebinar can produce live or automated webinars.
EasyWebinar is an all-in-one solution. EasyWebinar is versatile. It’s perfect for first-timers who need to host live webinars but don’t care much about conversion rates.
The negative part about EasyWebinar is that The automated webinar solution is limited. EverWebinar allows more customizations, which affects conversion rates.
The starting level costs $708 for 100 participants. You can book a demo, but there’s no free trial.
GoToWebinar isn’t my favourite. The software is old and pricey. Large firms with enterprise contracts utilise it frequently. Positives first!
- The enterprise plan allows up to 5,000 webinar attendees
- Broadcast promotional videos, demos, etc.
- Brand your webinars
Why Simulated live webinars make pre-recorded webinars feel live. EverWebinar is my favourite simulation tool.
Polling. Polls boost audience engagement during webinars.
- It’s expensive: the lowest plan costs $1,068 annually ($89/month) or $1,308 monthly ($109/month). After the lowest plan, adding features and guests costs extra.
- The lowest plan permits 100 webinar attendees. When I intended to host my first webinar and make a major impact, that number was too tiny
- The software appears to be from 2006 Not as user-friendly as WebinarJam
- All attendees must download software to join the webinar, which can be complicated. It’s annoying. Why download a programme to attend a webinar?
- Bad service.
It’s pricier than its competitors, as I said. The lowest tier is $1,068 annually ($89/month) or $1,308 monthly ($109/month). After the lowest plan, adding features and guests costs extra.
Which software for the webinar should you choose? It is contingent upon your requirements; nonetheless, WebinarJam and EverWebinar are my top two choices.