Marketing tools designed to quickly and easily scale a business. No coding required.
Hubspot is for those who are ready to shell out money for marketing as It's the most comprehensive CRM marketing solution which will be available in t
|Ease of Use|
Wishpond is very easy to use and the documentation process provided is very helpful to understand how to use the tool correctly.
Their user interface is much better, Hubspot is an intuitive platform all in all complete solution provider
|Value For Money|
Yes Wishpond is value for money with great pricing options.
HubSpot deserves every buck it is asking for as it has so many added benefits over the competitor.
Customer support for Wishpond is great and they are every helpful in replying the customers within 24 hrs.
they have many options to get in touch like chats, email, and customer support number and a quick turn around time.
Looking for unbiased comparison between Wishpond vs Hubspot? I got you covered here.
The main differences between WishPond Vs HubSpot are:
- Wishpond enables you to develop mobile-friendly landing pages, while Hubspot includes a live chat window.
- Wishpond offers a 14-day free trial, whereas Hubspot provides excellent customer assistance.
- Wishpond provides a very easy web page builder, but Hubspot offers free education via the HubSpot Academy.
- HubSpot is a comprehensive marketing, sales, and customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Nonetheless, it comes with a steep price tag if you want to use its more advanced capabilities. Wishpond’s offer seems to be dependable, as shown by the fact that it has borne fruit for a large number of its consumers.
Are you a solopreneur or a digital marketer? If that’s the case, then I surely feel like you would like to up your game of digital marketing with Wishpond vs Hubspot. However, the problem is, that you are short of time. Here comes the role of marketing automation software. But which one to select becomes even a tougher nut to crack! Wishpond vs Hubspot.
So, here I am going to talk about two very famous platforms – Wishpond Vs Hubspot. Without any further adieu, I’ll jump right away to know what they are. I will first let you know who they are, then their prices, features, and even their pros and cons.
Who doesn’t wish to convert and generate more leads? Would you like to increase your brand awareness? Do you want to increase your return customers?
To achieve all these goals, you’ll have to be patient because it’ll take effort and time.
If you think that’s like you, in that case, you should invest in robust marketing software. This will surely be a sensible choice. Who likes to transfer data manually from various apps when one straightforward platform can be used?
However, when you start surfing the web, you’ll come across some options. You might even feel dizzy after seeing so many options.
Thus, to save your precious and prevent you from all the stress, it’s us who’ll work hard for you! So, to save you the time and stress of swimming through them all, I will do the hard work for you.
So, Let’s Jump Right In!
Key Differences Between Wishpond vs Hubspot
The key differences between Hubspot and Wishpond are as follows –
- Wishpond allows you to make mobile responsive landing pages, however, there’s a live chat box in Hubspot.
- There are 14 days of free trial in Wishpond, on the other hand, Hubspot’s customer support is great.
- Wishpond’s web page builder is very intuitive, on the other hand, HubSpot Academy is offered by Hubspot which has free courses.
I Personally Started with Wishpond
Every marketing automation functionality required to start is provided by Wishpond (pop-ups, forms, marketing automation, promos, and content). Moreover, everything will be provided at a very reasonable rate ( scalable too)
Wishpond vs Hubspot: Overview
According to HubSpot’s homepage, it’s a “solution to assist you to grow” if “you wish to accelerate sales, increase leads, serve customers better, or organize contacts.”
You might have already understood that Hubspot will assist you in tasks related to customer service, marketing, sales, and growing your business in general.
Hubspot was founded by Dharmesh Shah and Brian Halligan in the year 2006. Hubspot’s headquarters are situated in Massachusetts, Cambridge. Talking of numbers, it offers 250 plus integrations, even boasts around 7 million visitors monthly to its blog, the number of registered profiles is 5,000, and the number of Hubspot user groups is 150 plus.
Currently, the total number of customers Hubspot has is around 68,000 in around 100 countries. A few well-known clients of Hubspot are Doordash, Wistia, Subaru, G2Crowd, and Purple.
That’s very impressive, right?
My Favourite Wishpond Features 😍
1. Landing Pages
Wishpond has all the tools that are required to make landing pages that are mobile responsive. Around 100 templates from which you can choose any, they’ll keep you going.
The Drag & Drop editor of Wishpond helps to make new pages very quickly so that you don’t waste much of your time on programming and designing. The pages created are easily published on your website, WordPress site, or Facebook.
2. Popups and Forms
Pop-ups and opt-in forms that will be mobile-friendly can easily be created using Wishpond’s drag-and-drop editor and templates.
Slide-in pop-ups, opt-in bars, and welcome mats can also be easily created. You can make them appear when any visitor on your website performs any specific action. Like, when any visitor reaches the landing page of your website, leave it, click it, will be there on it for a certain period, and like that.
If you want to optimize your landing pages use Hubspot’s one-click A/B split testing tool, and after that use their analytics in order to know which design works the best.
3. Contests and Promos
You might have already guessed this tool will help you create promotions and contests to generate sales as well as retain leads.
You can choose any interactivity of your choice. For example, a video or photo contest or a vote (there are many others), or even a coupon code. After that, you can conduct the competition through your social profiles, website, blog, etc.
4. Marketing Automation
Personalized emails can be sent to your customers depending on what they shop and browse. You can easily customize the emails and send them at the appropriate time to increase your sales.
Your knowledge about the shopping behavior of your customers can also be used and then marketed according to that. You can easily know the “hot deals” using Marketing automation and then pass them to the sales team in order to follow up.
You can also combine Wishpond and other apps in the marketing toolbox. This will make sure that you have optimized and automated everything, without disturbing the current system.
In a nutshell, the impressive features of Wishpond are :
- Analytics and ROI Tracking
- A/B Testing
- Customizable CTA buttons
- Webform builder
- Website tracker
- Drip email campaign tool
- Landing page builder
- Segmentation tools
- Lead scoring
My Favourite Features of HubSpot 😍
HubSpot has divided its features into “Hubs”:
Like I did in Wishpond, I’ll go through each feature in more detail…
1. The Marketing Hub
Hubspot’s marketing features aim to provide tools that’ll attract visitors to the website. If you use blogging, online ads, social media, or SEO — Hubspot will facilitate every method.
With time, you’ll be able to convert and generate more leads through Hubspot’s:
- Analytics – You’ll be able to know your customers better regarding the journey they go through on your website. For instance, the pages your customers land, leave, and exactly when they leave your site. This particular data will help you know what your customers are looking at and if it converts to sales. You will get to know if your marketing is able to reach the target audience or not and according you can tailor things out.
- Calls-to-Action – You can design CTAs for promotions, newsletters, competitions, etc. These will persuade your customers so that they click. You’ll be able to track the response rates using Hubspot, that’ll help you see who and how many people among your audience respond.
- Form Builder – The form builder of Hubspot will help you customize forms using a drag-and-drop editor. If anybody fills up your form, that person will be routed automatically to HubSpot’s CRM. After that, it’s your task to manage the relationship between you and your customer, and you can do that by sending reminders and customized emails regarding discounts and offers. If you want you can add the form to the existing website and you can even use a standalone form page, and you can share it.
- Landing Pages – Launch and create landing pages that’ll work and look across various devices. Pages can also be designed using optimized forms that’ll be easier for visitors to fill with just one click.
- Lead Manager – Here, you’ll have access to the contact information of each customer, and you’ll also be able to see there and your company’s interactions. This information can be used to make laser sales campaigns and targeted marketing.
You’ll be able to close deals by HubSpot’s:
Marketing automation tools – with this tool you can know the online behavior of your customer, thus you can tailor the contents, offers, and emails that’ll boost their interest in your company.
Live chat – With this, you can support and connect to your audience in real-time with a live chatbox. Using this, you can even customize the chatbox that’ll go with your brand’s look.
CRM – This is HubSpot’s free tool. Using this you’ll be able to manage your relationship with your customers from one place. CRM will give you a central location where you can keep the details of your customers who they are, how they connect with your brand, what they are purchasing, as well as where they are.
You can even allow your team members to have access to this information. This will work great. You make sure that all are on a similar page, and it’ll improve communication in your team.
2. The Sales Hub
This tool will help you find new leads and close more deals. Like, you’ll get a notification when any lead opens any emails sent by you, each interaction is tracked automatically, and you can even organize the sales activities in a single place.
In a nutshell, this hub will provide everything needed to make an online sales pipeline. Considering that, we’ll know more about Sales Hub features in detail…
- Automated Outreach – An automated series of follow-up emails and reminders can be made to nurture the lead. Like, if they have searched for goodies for sale, but after that, they simply left, now you will remind them that the item exists if you want, you can even offer a discount to persuade them.
- Share and create Email Templates – if the format of your emails is similar, you can make them into templates, and then access their performance.
- Customer Follow-Up – you can get automatic notifications if an email has been sent to a lead with attachments or links. When they open it you’ll be able to follow up.
- Set more meetings – In case you do live chats on-site, meetings can also be set similarly. It is a quick and easy way to set up online or face-to-face meetings. After that, you can use Playbooks by Hubspot to make a personalized pitch.
- No manual entry – the details of each customer (or every potential customer) are monitored or logged automatically, and thus you can skip entering anything manually on your system.
- Manage and Track your pipeline – In case you sync with CRM, you’ll be able to track deals won, the deals in progress, and the flop ones. You’ll be able to know easily the best performance of your sales team, and you’ll also know why. Moreover, in no time, you’ll be able to add to your system new deals.
- Uncover, in minimum time much more leads – by using email tracking, email sequences, prospects, and inbox profiles, you’ll be able to know who is actually on your site in real-time. You can even know how regularly they visit and exactly with what page they engage the most.
- Engage with much more leads – with the help of email templates, email tracking, the calling feature, and email scheduling, you can know the minute a prospect sees your emails, download any attachment, or click any link. These prospects will be on top of the list, so you can customize it as a hot lead after that follow-up using a second automated email and you’ll do all this before they exit.
The Service Hub
‘The Service Hub’ will give you every tool required to manage customer care. Communication channels will be pulled into one inbox, which’ll include contact forms, live web chat, Facebook Messenger, and email.
Let’s have a glance at these…
The HubSpot CMS is used to build your webpage. Rates start at 300 dollars per month, and you need to deliver a one-time CMS membership charge of 1,000 dollars.
HubSpot states that it will assist you in setting up a HubSpot Content Management System and provide tutorials on utilizing it to make your website well-optimized.
HubSpot’s CMS offers you these features.
- All of HubSpot’s Customer Relationship Management features.
- Follow-up emails – After an opt-in form is finalized, send automated emails.
- Forms – You can add popup, embedded, and obtained forms to any tracked landing page to utilize the contact data of potential.
- Phone support service
- Advertisement management – Join accounts from aided ad networks to your HubSpot account and notice which ads are developing conversions.
- List segmentation – Build stagnant or/and automatically revised contact lists and mail the recipient’s custom content.
- A mobile phone-friendly blog & content production tools
Website and Landing pages – Create impressive landing pages that are adjustable with any device.
- Standard Secure Sockets Layer certificate
- Calls-to-action – Build custom calls-to-action switches on your webpage.
- Creative content – Customized website content and emails that demonstrate to various audiences.
- Vibrant content with HubDB – Built vibrant database sheets that could be revised.
- Organizing environment – Create a fresh site without negotiating the prevailing one.
- Module marketplace and Robust Themes– Use prebuilt custom websites, modules, landing pages, and emails in the market and get them downloaded directly to your account
- Website analytics – Filter your analytics reports by domain URL or country.
- Search Engine Optimization & Content Strategy – Get the best SEO recommendations and keyword suggestions for your content.
- Google Search Console Incorporation– Get reports on your performance on google search pages, and know your click-throughs and rankings.
- Customized domains – Using Hubspot’s Domain Management connects your Domains
- 99.99% uptime
- CDN – Keep a check on possible probes and cyberattacks into your website’s vulnerability
- Safety monitoring & risk detection – Keep your website, landing page, and blogs safe from frauds and cyber attacks with an inbuilt Content Delivery Network and Hubspot’s security support team
Why Choose Hubspot?
Pros & Cons: Wishpond Vs Hubspot
⚙️Integrations: Wishpond Vs Hubspot
It offers over 300 integrations. Wishpond is integrated with Shopify and offers easy adding of popups to user Shopify.
It is also incorporated with a variety of equipment for example, CRM, greeting cards, analytics, live chat, surveys, webinars, email marketing, SMS apps, and phones. Wishpond can also be used on iPhone, Linux, Mac, Android, Windows, iPad, and mobile devices.
Hubspot offers over 350 integrations. However, the popular ones are Pipeline, CRM, live chat, word press Survey Monkey, and Shopify. Like wishpond, Hubspot can be used on iPad, windows, mobile devices, Android, and internet browsers. Recently, Hubspot launched the app marketplace with a new design. They rearrange this as “ Bringing it with an easier strategy to grow business by connecting over 300 integrations.”
App marketplace Hubspot consists of a variety of third-party equipment that can be used by businesses to integrate them with a business report. Slack, WordPress, Plecto, zepier, and officeRND are some popular apps that are included in it.
Key features associated with the app marketplace have been described below.
- It offers more integration judgments. Hubspot provides all information to the consumer, like pricing information, data flow configuration, and demo videos to decide on the best integration apps. They want to keep the customers informed.
- Apps are more relevant and easier to search, and Hubspot offers an improved version of the marketplace with a search filtering facility.
Customer Support Comparison:
Which One Is Better & Why?
Wishpond vs Hubspot?
Wishpond, on the other hand, has its own website that shows a wide range of success stories. The case study piece is especially helpful to me because it gives relevant statistics. Wishpond also lets you choose from various businesses and companies to meet different needs.
Regarding reviews, Wishpond gets good comments and high ratings for customer happiness. It has been praised for having great customer service, an easy-to-use interface, and a good deal for the money.
However, some users may be worried about the prices because Wishpond’s pricing changes based on the user’s marketing needs.
As a Hubspot user, I like that the tool gives me more for my money and is easy to handle and use. According to reviewers, Hubspot’s features and functions are also easy to use, which is why it has 4 or 5-star scores. Users sometimes complain about not having enough reporting tools, a broken e-commerce bridge, spam marketing, or pushy sales tactics, but these complaints don’t seem to have a big effect on the general user experience.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Wishpond Customer Review
Customer Review Hubspot
FAQs On Wishpond vs Hubspot:
Is there a limit on the number of lists in my HubSpot account?
There is a limit of 1,500 active lists and 1,500 static lists across all plans save the Starter plan. You get 25 lists total (dynamic and static) with the Starter Plan.
How do I add multiple values in my HubSpot list filter?
HubSpot allows you to customise your filtering options by adding new values to the drop-down menu. Include them with the semicolon between them for the attributes that take a range of values.
Does Wishpond offer an app?
Wishpond is a consumer interaction platform that can be accessed online. Apps are available from this provider with which you can run competitions, advertise specials, and increase lead engagement.
Can I use Wishpond for email marketing?
Yes you can
How many emails can I send per month through Wishpond?
If your lead limit is 100, you may send out 100 emails. If you're allowed 1,000 leads every month, that's 10,000 emails.
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Course Review
- Ontraport vs Hubspot: Which One Is Worth The HYPE?
- Edureka Digital Marketing Course Review
- HubSpot Review
Conclusion: Wishpond vs Hubspot 2023
I was really amazed by Hubspot. Hubspot provides a complete CRM package with sales and marketing. But if the user wants to get a more sophisticated facility, then it arrives at a heavy price.
Hubspot’s website is difficult to drive, it is more important than what is required before signing a long contract with the customer.
Facilities and features provided by Hubspot are more reliable and comfortable for any customer. It is a very good thing about Hubspot that it offers evidence of a successful campaign.
Bottom line: as full-fledged CRM is concerned, HubSpot offers you the best platform, but if the customer needs a more approachable, flexible, and cost-beneficial online platform for sales, then the user needs to go with Wishpond.
Before utilizing any one platform, you need to do detailed research about it by going through a free trial facility offered by both of them.
Ultimately, I feel like it depends on you which platform you will select. Both of the platforms are more comfortable in offering marketing solutions.
Here, you need to see your business, and accordingly, you can select any of them. First of all, set your consumer target and then go for finding the perfect solution for it, which will help you make it a success.