- GetResponse is an all-inclusive solution for mid and large companies looking for advanced marketing tools, dedicated support, and top data security.
- Clickfunnels, one of the most famous online sales funnel solutions, lets users effortlessly construct stunning sales pages that turn visitors into leads and paying customers. No design, coding, or IT skills needed.
- Kartra is Engineered with a multi-page funnel flow to convert visitors into leads, leads into customers, and customers into recurrent clients! Kartra provides amazing drag-and-drop page builder with hundreds of profess
Looking for the best sales funnel software? I will share my favorite sales funnel builders.
Wondering what a sales funnel is? Before going deep into the details of varied sales funnel builders, let me first make you understand what a sales funnel builder is.
If you are from sales or marketing, you must know that leads go through numerous stages before converting into customers. Moreover, the complexity of a product or service plays a major role, and based on that, a lead may take longer to get nurtured and convert successfully.
When you set a sales to funnel right, the journey of a buyer is streamlined and the user gets a better all-rounder experience as a buyer. The sales effectively guide them through the funnel and help them with what they are looking for.
When someone interested in your business, they make a purchase. Sometimes, pleased by the services or offerings, your potentials will turn into loyal customers. Hence, all you need to do is set a great sales funnel and attract customers to it.
Sales Funnel Examples
It’s possible that some of you are wondering, “What does an average sales funnel look like?” and ‘How can I create an efficient sales funnel?’
Even while each company’s sales funnel will have its own unique appearance, the vast majority of them will contain common components, such as a sign-up form and email communication with customers.
If an entrepreneur were to offer online training courses in marketing, their sales funnel may look something like this:
- A user views an advertisement on Facebook that offers SEO suggestions and includes a call-to-action that states: Download the comprehensive version of my tutorial to SEO.
- The user is taken to a landing page where she can download the guide and choose to sign up to get the entrepreneur’s email updates if she so chooses.
- The following day, she is sent a newsletter with a link to all the available courses.
- The user enrols themselves in one of the classes.
- She continues to get newsletters that offer discounts on course fees, and she decides to re-enroll in the course.
The entrepreneur will be able to see clearly at which point consumers are leaving off and where they are converting because all of these actions in the buyer’s journey will be tracked in the sales funnel software utilized by the entrepreneur.
Because sales funnel builders typically include features such as landing page editors, email marketing services, and even a platform that can be used to host webinars and courses, she has everything she needs in one place, which is undoubtedly much more cost-effective than setting all of this up on a variety of different platforms.
I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to see some genuine benefits to having all of your marketing efforts in a single location, particularly if the software for the sales funnel has its own CRM. But should you really go ahead and cancel all of your existing subscriptions to make room for sales funnel software? You will find an answer with my detailed list of the best sales funnel builders.
What are my criteria for choosing the best sales funnel builder?
Years in business: How long has the software been around? The longer it is, the more stable it becomes.
Benefits and Unique Selling Proposition: We also want to ensure that it’s been updated with changes in technology and websites. It should have features and benefits that will help you build a website. What does this software do that other sales funnel software doesn’t?
All in one better solution – a software that does one thing, or one that does many things? Does the software you are looking at solve the problems you have?
Ease of use : Is it too hard to use for a beginner?
Affordability and Cost-effectiveness: What do other people think about the cost of this software compared to others?
15 Best Sales Funnel Builders and Software 2023 (Free & Paid)
#4 Convertri (All-in-one machine)
Considered as stand-alone software and a funnel builder. It allows you to connect webpages to your sales funnel and has every feature that you will need. With the help of this software, you will get everything that is needed to take new potential from the first stage to convert them.
It offers dynamic text replacement and its features make it a superior platform and you can compare it to ClickFunnels and Kartra.
- Drag and Drop editor – Leave all the worries of content blocks behind with this editor, since it offers a feature of dragging a page and then editing it. Pick the elements on the page and drop it anywhere.
- AMP features – Conveniently convert your website pages into Accelerated Mobile Pages with Converti. This cool feature is a lot helpful in today’s digital world.
Its other features include the creation of sub-accounts and dynamic text editor.
Converti Pricing Plans
It offers a 14-day free trial and after that, you will have to choose among its pricing plans offered.
Its standard plan is available for $59 per month. The next upgrade is its pro plan, which is available for $69 per month. The agency plan is available for $199 per month.
Cons of Convertri
- It has an impression count or limit on pages.
- The membership site builder is not available.
- Absence of upsells and downsells.
- It doesn’t have the capability of operating as an independent funnel builder.
- Several needed integrations are not present.
- Affiliate Center and automation services are not inbuilt
#5 ThriveCart (Best Overall Sales Funnel Builder)
ThriveCart is a popular checkout software and a sales funnel-building platform as well. Businesses and Online marketers swear by this tool, an all-in-one solution. It is one of the best tools for shopping cart development. Check our detailed ThriveCart review to get detailed insights into this platform.
However, the platform doesn’t help in building an elegant sales funnel, but it has some cool features with the help of which its funnels can compete with others. It adds some cool features to your sales funnel and web pages.
Know the features provided by ThriveCart that make it stand out.
- Lifetime Deal – If you are not aware, then you should know that ThriveCart is currently offering a one-time payment option. Subscribe to the hottest deal offered by the software and use it for a lifetime. It is one of the most profitable deals in the marketing sphere at the moment.
- Order bumps upsell and downsells – ThriveCart allows you to offer one-click downsells and upsells. Moreover, you can also choose to sell out your bump offers to earn maximum profits. You can easily integrate such options in your sales funnel with the help of ThriveCart.
- Pre-built templates – This checkout app offers some templates that are already built and you can alter them as per needs and use.
- ThriveCart – The platform offers a cool affiliate management solution for the users. With the feature, you can easily recruit, pay and manage your affiliates.
- A/B Split Testing – Setting up an A/B is convenient and fast with this software.
Since lifetime membership is offered by ThriveCart, the subscription prices at which license of the platform is offered is $495. A pro account is offered as well with more features and its price is $690.
Cons of ThriveCart
- A sales funnel cannot be developed fully.
- An in-built site for membership is not available.
#6 Landingi (Good value for money)
Landingi is a famous software that allows editing of sales and landing pages. Its primary function is to create landing pages that convert. The software is, although not a detailed sales funnel builder it can build a landing page for front end and collect leads.
Landingi is not recommended for someone who is looking for an all-in-one solution to build a sales funnel.
- Free Templates – The software has more than 200 templates and you can conveniently develop landing pages. You don’t need to create landing pages from scratch.
- Rich Data from Analytics – Key analytic Indicators help to get helpful insights and business owners can stay updated. Conversion pixels are also added and you can easily optimize your conversion rates. The software helps to make the most of landing pages.
- Tool integration – You can integrate several other platforms with landingi. Some of them include Hubspot, Drip, Salesforce, Shopify, Kissmetrics, etc. You can move your leads easily to any emailing platform.
Pricing Plans of Landingi
A 14-day trial period is offered by Landigi to its users. After that, you can choose among its varied pricing plans.
The basic plan is offered for $15/month. It then has a core plan available for $39/month, the Create Plan is available for $45/month, and Automate Plan is an advanced plan with several features. You can subscribe to this plan for $59/month.
Cons of Landingi
- Only landing pages are built on Landingi.
- Additional tools are needed for the software to function properly.
- Lacks order bump and upsells features.
- Shopping Cart is not available.
- Webinar Software is missing too.
#7 Thrive Themes (Sophisticated A/B testing)
Thrive Themes has several plugins and tools that are used in the WordPress site. One of the best funnel creating tools on WordPress. The tool is used to build pages, host courses, split tests, generate leads, and a lot more other stuff on WordPress. A powerful website is needed, and it should be hosted on www.wordpress.org.
Exploit any membership with Thrive Theme to build varied types of a sales funnel and web pages for your website.
- WordPress – Use this tool only on WordPress and several other plugins and integrations are used to operate well.
- Pre-built templates – Thrive Themes contain several templates for creating sales and marketing funnels. Easily get started to build one. It also has a feature known as Thrive Leads, with which you can build forms that are a lot more engaging or can also choose to create your own form right from the beginning.
- Convenient to use builder – Thrive Architect is a functionality used by Thrive Themes. No coding skills are needed; this tool will easily build landing pages and websites. Build a sales page and get it running online.
- A/B Testing – Split-test your sales funnel or landing pages and squeeze them to enhance your built-in pages. Get the most of your sales to funnel with this tool.
Thrive Themes Membership Plans
The basic membership plan is offered for $30/quarter or you can opt to pay $19 monthly.
Agency membership is available for $69/quarter or $49 monthly.
Cons of Thrive Themes
- Hosting and Domain both require payment.
- Lacks order bumps, upsells, and downsells features.
- Several integrations and plugins are needed.
- Supported only on WordPress.
- Lacks Webinar features.
- No affiliate center and automation.
#8 PayKickstart (Good looking templates)
PayKickStart is another dedicated software for shopping carts just like ThriveCart. ThriveCart is a superior option though. With PayKickStart you can control your checkout experience and its every part. Sell either physical or digital products online with a lot of conveniences.
No hardcore technical knowledge is necessary to set up things.
- Order Bumps, Downsells, and Upsells Features – Maximize your profits and boost sales with upsells and your order offers with the help of PayKickStart. Other features are also available on PayKickStart that include coupons, discounts and other reliability features. This feature of the tool is quite impressive.
- Prebuilt Templates – Several checkout templates are included in PayKickStart. You can also customize the templates as per your needs.
- Affiliate Manager – You can create an army of Affiliate Managers and can easily recruit, manage, and pay them with the help of this Affiliate Manager tool. With this, you can easily sell and market your products. The entire process is made smooth and conveniently carried.
The first plan offered by PayKickStart is valued at $29/month. However, there are a few limitations. The second plan is $99/month. The third plan is known as the Premium plan is offered for $149/month. A free trial is offered as well for the users.
Cons of PayKickStart
- The costs rise with growth in businesses.
- Membership feature is not included.
- Lack of A/B testing feature.
- The learning curve is steep for its users.
OptimizePress is a famous tool and website builder that is used for quite a long time now. It helps to build landing pages that are highly converting and businesses can easily promote their offers to their prospects.
Various templates are also included that are fully customizable and have the ability to be integrated with payment gateways and email autoresponders. Use this Optimize Builder with your WordPress websites and this software is also used to build advanced landing pages.
- Membership Sites – This feature is found in very few landing page builder tools. This feature of OptimizeBuilder is responsible to protect the content of businesses and you can easily sell your products.
- Page Templates – This tool has pre-built template pages that are divided into different categories for the convenience of users. Some of the examples include Thank You pages, Optin Pages, Sales Pages, Membership Site pages, Webinar Pages.
- Free Photos – With this plan the user will have access to 1million+ free photos and Unsplash integration.
- Several other features include – Optimization of the funnel builder, WordPress themes, Scarcity Add-on, Optimize Check-outs, etc.
Pricing Plan of OptimizePress
Three different pricing plans are available for the users. These include the Essential plan that is available for $97/month, and you can use it on one personal site. The business plan is offered for $149/month and can be used on 5 different personal sites.
The third plan is the elite marketer’s suite which is available for $199 and is accessible on 20 websites.
Cons of OptimizePress
- Inbuilt automation is not available.
- Supported only on WordPress.
- Lacks 1-click upsell and order bump.
An easy-to-use and with drag and drop feature, this software is popular for the convenience provided. However, it is not a sales funnel builder. Several amazing customizable templates are pre-built with which you can design landing pages and capture leads.
You can also create your own funnel easily by dragging and dropping elements.
- Free templates – A plethora of customizable free to use templates are provided in the software that the marketers can use. You don’t have to know the creation process beforehand. The templates include a few features, such as opt-in forms, pop-ups, etc.
- Design pop-up boxes – Build web pages easily with pop-up boxes. This feature enhances the way of collecting leads.
- Ads creator for Facebook – You can build a landing page with Facebook Ad integrated. Your visitors will land on this landing page if they click on your Facebook Ads.
LeadPages Pricing Plans
After the completion of the 14-day free trial, you can choose from their three different plans provided.
The standard plan is available at $37 per month. The PRO plan is for $70 per month. The Advanced Plan is $321 per month.
Cons of LeadPages
- Lacks inbuilt Automation.
- Lacks Webinar Tool.
- Not a dedicated Sales Funnel Builder.
- No feature for members of the site.
GrooveFunnels is a new company that makes software for sales funnels. They have many different features, and can compete with ClickFunnels and Kartra.
GrooveFunnels is a software that lets you create complex sales funnels. It also lets you do many other things, such as marketing. This software is great for people who want to do all their marketing in one place and not need different programs. It can be used by solopreneurs or small businesses and those who sell digital products or courses.
Key Features of GrooveFunnels Sales Funnel Builder
- Drag-and-Drop page editor
- Extensive suite of ‘add-on’ products
- Expertly designed templates
- Free bandwidth and hosting
- Landing pages
- Conversion funnels
- Webinar Funnels
- Website builder
- Powerful affiliate program
- Membership platform
- Email marketing platform
- Shopping cart system
- Video hosting
- A/B Testing
- Countdown timers
- Various Integrations
- Royalty Free Images
The Pros are that it is an all-in-one platform with a lot of features. It’s easy to use. There are unlimited funnels, custom domains, and websites. Free hosting is included in the price. There are some bugs because this software has not been fully developed yet.
GrooveFunnels is offering a free trial for GroovePages and GrooveSell. You can sign up for this. A lifetime deal is also available, but you must sign up for the free trial first.
LeadPages is a good landing page builder. It is often compared to ClickFunnels and other sales funnel builders.
When it comes to creating landing pages, the platform has been around for a while and it has become really sophisticated and feature-rich. But LeadPages is not really good at selling things: you will need some work to create your sales funnel with LeadPages by combining different pages together and integrating with other tools as well.
LeadPages is a good app for all types of businesses. It is easy to use and makes it easy to make pages. But you might need to combine it with other apps if you want to create an online sales funnel.
Plans and Pricing
LeadPages gives you a free trial. There are three plans to choose from, each billed monthly or yearly. Plans vary based on features, but all tiers include unlimited landing pages, unlimited pop-ups and alert bars, and unlimited leads and traffic.
- Simple and intuitive to use
- Great templates (sorted by conversion rate!)
- All plans support unlimited leads
- Fair price
- Templates are great, but there’s few to choose from
- Not an ‘all-in-one’ sales funnel software: doesn’t include email marketing or automations
SamCart has been the best software for shopping carts for a long time. It has many features, like being able to do A/B testing and an affiliate management platform. But there are other things that SamCart cannot do as well as ClickFunnels does, like make funnels. You can make funnels in SamCart, but they will not be as good because this is what SamCart is mainly for-shopping carts.
SamCart is a good tool for most businesses. It is an established company, so it will work for e-commerce stores and other types of companies. But all one-stop platforms like ClickFunnels do their jobs better when making funnels. The best idea might be to combine the two to get the best of both worlds.
Key Features of SamCart
- Bump offers
- 1-click upsells
- A/B testing
- Supports payment plans
- Various integrations (email service providers, membership site platforms, payment gateways and marketing automation platforms)
- Supports coupons, trial offers and dunning
- In-depth reporting dashboard
- Affiliate-management platform
- Fast and easy to set up
- Offers a free SSL certificate
- Great control over coupons and discounts
- Great reporting and analytics
- Great knowledge-base
- Only supports Stripe and PayPal
- Customization is somewhat limited
Plans and Pricing
SamCart offers a 14-day free trial. There are 3 plans that you can buy: Basic, Pro and Enterprise. They all include checkout templates, payment processing and a SSL certificate.
Instapage is a landing page builder that helps you have good conversions. Compared to LeadPages, it is more focused on conversions. Instapage also has a sophisticated A/B testing tool that helps you create highly targeted landing pages after someone clicks on an ad.
Instapage is for people who need to make a landing page for their business. It’s really good at converting visitors into customers. It can be a way to increase the performance of your funnel pages, but it doesn’t do everything like other tools might.
There are limitations to what you can do with it, but it is worth using for your landing page pages because it helps people who want conversions and the new AdMap feature can help the performance of your other pages in your sales funnel.
Key Features of Instapage
- Drag and drop builder
- ‘Widgets’ such as CTA buttons, timers, etc.
- Over 200 conversion-focused templates.
- Free access to royalty-free images
- Form builder
- Advanced analytics
- Heatmaps, A/B testing.
- Collaboration features
- Google AMP Support
- Easy-to-use builder
- Great and templates
- In-depth A/B testing
- In depth conversion goals and analytics
- Hosted asset delivery
- Overall, quite pricey
- A cheaper plan has significant limitations
Instapage has two plans: the Business plan and the Enterprise plan. The Business plan is cheaper than its competitors, but it also has limitations. The price for the Enterprise Plan is not disclosed.
This company is one of the first landing page builders on the market. It has improved a lot over the years and many marketers think it’s the best option. The templates look really good, and there is a marketplace where you can buy pre-made pages. Unbounce is very conversion-focused and has excellent features like A/B testing, in-depth analytics, funnels… Your customers won’t be disappointed by how it looks from a design point of view.
Unbounce is great for people who want to design a page that looks professional. It has a higher learning curve but the end results are worth it. You should not use it if you need something with more features, like a sales funnel, because Unbounce does not have those features.
Key Features of Unbounce
- Conversion-focused templates
- WYSIWYG editor
- Landing page analyzer
- “Sticky” bars
- A/B testing
- In-depth analytics
- Great and well-designed templates
- Excellent analytics
- Great A/B testing capability
- Great variety of integrations
- Quite expensive
Unbounce has 3 different pricing plans. Each one is billed monthly or yearly and offers a 20% discount when you pay monthly. You can also buy the plan for more time than you need, such as paying for 3 years but only using it for 1 year.
When should you use sales funnel software?
Sales funnel builder software is the best for beginners since it helps to keep the costs at a minimum level. As a beginner, you are not required to hire a developer or subscribe to different tools to get your funnel developed. However, it is integral to choose software that caters to your specific needs and can integrate everything you need in your sales funnel.
For instance, you will observe that some deliver webinar hosting, instead some don’t; moreover, if hosting a webinar is integral for your business, then you will surely find one that caters to all your needs.
GrooveFunnels is a reliable Funnel Builder that makes it super easy to create converting funnels. Check our detailed GrooveFunnels review here.
Example of a Sales Funnel
Let me take you through the sales funnel of an entrepreneur who offers online classes. How will his sales funnel look like and what are the steps included in his funnel.
- A user, while scrolling through the Facebook feed, comes across an ad of a company that is offering SEO tips. The ad has a call to action button, “Download my Complete Guide to SEO”.
- After clicking on the CTA, the user is directed to a landing page with a download link of the guide. It also has an option from where the user can choose to be a part of the email subscribers. Hence, the user will receive an entrepreneur’s email.
- The next day an email of a newsletter is received by the user with a link to the varied courses offered by the company.
- The user is interested and signs up for one of the courses.
- The customer receives a newsletter quite often offering discounts for signing up for the next courses and the user signs up again.
Every action taken by the user is tracked in the sales funnel software used by the entrepreneur. Every detail is clearly observed in the sales funnel like the point where users are dropping off or who stayed and converted.
Sales funnel builder comes with everything you will need right from the landing page editors, a platform to host webinars and courses, email marketing services, etc. Everything under one roof, hence, sales funnel builder software is economical and you get everything on a single platform.
Why do you need a Sales Funnel?
According to stats, you will be amazed to know that almost 96% of visitors to your website are not there to purchase anything. They may be looking for something else such as valuable content or contact information. You have almost 5-10 seconds to convince your website visitors to stick around.
You can optimize your website or landing page by minimizing bounce rates. One of the major reasons why the sales funnel is crucial. It helps to accomplish these things in less time.
You are only a few steps away from discovering the best sales funnel builder for your business to sell products and make profits. It is a platform where you can develop a complete sales funnel that fulfills all your needs.
What makes a great Sales Funnel?
Are you aware of the criteria that are mandatorily considered before choosing the perfect funnel builder tool? Let us know some of them.
- Pre-built, customizable Templates – Several tools and software have some pre-built funnel builder templates that you will love. Users can either choose to use them as they are or can customize them as per needs. With pre-built templates, launching a template is very easy. Customizable templates are available for every industry.
- Ease of Use – The funnel builder shouldn’t only have drag-and-drop features. Rather the best tools have understandable and easy-to-use editors. With the help of such editors, you can place a variety of elements without any coding knowledge. Launching a new campaign is very easy and integration of several parts is also susceptible.
- Membership Site – A complete software that has the ability to build sales funnel and have a separate that allows hosting of training material. Hence, third-party management software for learning is not required.
- Inbuilt Automation – The automation feature in the sales funnel builder software is necessary since, without it you cannot monitor and follow up with your captured leads. This function lets you do more than just create a list, segment them or sending emails. The software helps businesses to build a special connection with your leads.
- Affiliate Center – Affiliate Management Solution is a great feature with which you are able to add or create varied affiliate programs. You can easily manage several marketers who are responsible for bringing leads and then converting them.
- Other Criteria – Inbuilt Shopping Cart, Ability to host webinars, Training courses for team members, the software can fit in your existing marketing stack, customer support is responsive and helpful.
What is the cheapest sales funnel software tool?
The most expensive sales funnel software is not really cheap. And that’s quite understandable if you think that all-in-one solutions might be costly, but they will save you money in the long run. But there are cheaper options out there. The cheapest one is Wishpond with a free plan with some limitations. You can also use GetResponse for $15/month but beware of the limitations you get with this plan too!
The best way to build a sales funnel is with GrooveFunnels. They will give you access to all of their tools and they have a lifetime deal so that you can use them as much as you want. Some other companies offer free trials, which are good for testing the software.
What’s the best WordPress sales funnel builder?
The best way to make sales funnels with WordPress is a plugin called Thrive Architect. It is easy to use and offers so many options. I also love the tools from Thrive Themes. They have a membership that gives you access to many powerful tools and it’s cheaper than buying them all separately!
Which sales funnel software and builder do you recommend?
I have used many different sales funnel software over the years. I started with easy processes and automation. But as my business grew, I needed stronger tools to handle simple and advanced funnels. Today, my favorite funnel builder is ClickFunnels, followed by Kartra.
These are both great for beginners and experts since they work well even if you don’t know much about technology or if you’ve never created a sales funnel before.
FAQs on Affordable Sales Funnel Builder Software
What is the difference between a sales funnel builder and a landing page builder?
A landing page is a specific webpage created for one specific advertising objective. In most cases, the goal is to get the visitor provide their email address or sign up for a demonstration. On the other hand, the purpose of sales funnel software is to lead the buyer through the full purchasing process, not just one page.
How many payment gateway providers do the sales funnel software have?
There are four distinct types of order processing payment gateways: Payment processors that are hosted online, such as PayPal. Customers make purchases by clicking across to a third-party Payment Service Provider (PSP) page, completing their transaction there, and then returning to the original merchant's site. Integrated payment processors that store customer data on their own servers, such as Shopify. The financial transaction happens on the store's website. Embedded API Gateways. Customer credit card data is entered into forms on the retailer's website. API calls or HTTPS inquiries handle the financial transaction. Integration with local banks. After the customer's payment has been completed on the bank's end, they will be sent back to the merchant's site. You may choose the payment gateway that works best with your desired customer journey thanks to integrations in your sales funnel software platform.
Do you lose all your content if the sales funnel builder crashes?
There should be sufficient safeguards built into your sales funnel software to prevent data loss in the event of a system failure. Be cautious to read the fine print before committing to any sales software. Make sure the service provider you go with offers guarantees against incidents that might have devastating effects on your business.
Where are automated sales funnels used?
Companies and industries utilize sales funnels to exert more command over the purchasing process for their target audience. They are aware that if the purchasing procedure is excessively time-consuming or difficult, clients will go elsewhere. Both startups and large corporations employ funnel builders. For the simple reason that all organizations, no matter how big or little, need to exert some management over the customer service they provide to keep them as customers.
- Convertri Review
- ClickFunnels Review
- Funnel Scripts Honest Review
- Kartra Review Best Features
- Kartra vs Kajabi Comparison
- Mailchimp vs Ontraport:
- Deadline Funnel Alternatives
Final Thoughts: Which Is the Best Sales Funnel Builder Tool?
Creation and Optimization of a sales funnel is not an easy task. However, the sales funnel is crucial to surviving in the marketplace of online marketing. Even the slightest choice can indeed have a more significant impact on conversions. Remember that you should not ask people to buy from you as soon as you chase them as leads. Give them space and time so that they can make their own decision. Sales Funnel Builder will help you build a robust funnel.
Research and build a sales funnel as per your needs and what your audience is looking for. Cultivate your funnel over time, diversify your approach and look for why it is not working. However, it is difficult to keep track of data and you don’t want to tap on an audience that is not meant for you. The target audience is uniquely yours and converts them into customers.
In my opinion, GetResponse is the best deal. They have a plan that is good for small businesses and only costs $49 monthly. There are some things I do not like about GetResponse, though. The emails they send sometimes go to people’s spam folders or their email provider blocks them. But if you want to try them out, I would recommend using the free trial first to see how often this happens before deciding if you want to continue using them.
ClickFunnels and Kartra both have software that is easy to use. They also have tutorials and help if you need it. But there are differences between the two. ClickFunnels has a limit on sales funnels (20) and traffic (20,000 visitors), but no limit on contacts collected whereas Kartra sets a limit of 2,500.
If you want to know how all your actions fit together, Clickfunnels is better for that because they show you where everything is in your sales funnel but they don’t allow as many things as Kartra does like having more than 2,500 contacts or 20 sales funnels going at once. Ultimately, though which one may be better depends on what’s important to you.
So our top picks will be GetResponse, Kartra & ClickFunnels, which helps you build sales funnel software. Because its hard to say that only this software is best as every software have its pros and cons. So choose according to your needs and requirements.