- The Agoda Affiliate Program is a lucrative opportunity for businesses and individuals to earn commissions by promoting Agoda's extensive range of accommodation options worldwide.
- The Skyscanner Affiliate Program offers a lucrative opportunity for partners to monetize their travel-related websites and apps.
- The Airbnb Referral Program rewards users for referring friends and family to the platform. By sharing a unique referral link, both the referrer and the referee can earn travel credits or discounts.
If you are looking for the Best Travel Affiliate Programs, you are at the right place.
Nearly everyone in this world loves traveling. Tourism is the leading tax collector in some countries.
Travel blogging is famous and trending nowadays. Do you know you can earn while traveling the world, and all your tips are sponsored by the company? But starting, you may not get such offers and opportunities.
You can earn significant money through travel blogging using distinct monetization methods. Some of the best monetization methods are:
- Google AdSense
- Selling eBooks
- Direct ad sales
- Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate programs can now be used for your travel blog to earn money. If you do not have any idea about Affiliate Marketing, let me clarify it first.
“Affiliate marketing is basically that type of marketing in which you will be given credits in the form of money for each visitor who buys anything from the link you have provided.”
Best Travel Affiliate Programs 2023 Sign Up MAKE MONEY (From Flights to Hotels)
1) Booking.com Affiliate Program:
You may have heard of this famous name in the travel industry. They provide an Affiliate program for anyone interested in having a blog/website or a travel agency. You will be given the best accommodations and get many more exciting offers.
- Provide commission split model
- Offers search boxes
- Deep linking
- Banner integration option
- Free and absolute sign-up process
- The payment mode is PayPal
- Minimum payout is $100
2) TripAdvisor Affiliate Program:
If anyone is managing the trip, then they can check out the TripAdvisor plan, recommendations, and bookings.
The best part of this platform is that you can link your readers with the original content through their tracking link.
- Monthly Payout
- You will get a 50% commission
- Tiered commission
- Linked to 5000,000 cities
3) Agoda Affiliate Program:
It has nearly a quarter million properties and a mega list of travel blog affiliate programs. Anyone can join their affiliate program because it is open, but you need a blog or website. Its approval process will generally take 48-72 hours.
- Minimum payout is $200
- The method of payout is a direct bank transfer
- It provides an offer search box
- Text links and data feeds
- You will get a 60% commission on margin
- Use hotel power ads to increase your revenue
You can join this Affiliate Program using ShareASale
How To Sign Up & Make Money with GoDaddy Affiliate Program
[Updated 2017] Best Pay Per Lead Affiliate Program : Get Paid Per Free Sign
[Updated 2017] Recurring Affiliate Programs That Pay Residual Commissions
ClickDealer Review: Monetize Traffic With Amazing CPA Affiliate Network
4) Skyscanner Affiliate Program:
You will never disappointed by its service. Download its mobile app and explore its various options. Start with its travel widgets. Just use this widget on your sidebar. You can use this sidebar to turn your user to your site. This widget will automatically redirect them to the Skyscanner site.
If you want something extraordinary, you can hire developers using the Skyscanner travel API. It will build your own search functionality on your website or your mobile app.
- It will provide a flight booking widget on your sidebar
- Hotel booking support
- It is one of the most travel affiliate program APIs.
- The inbuilt white-label solution for flight search on your website.
- Best reference system that will help you to get started
5) AirBnB Referral Program:
On this platform, you will get a referral and an affiliate program. The working of the referral program is you will earn points, not cash, which you can use later to buy products on the same network.
Referral candy will explain the similarities and differences. You can earn a decent amount of money by referring it to the other user. The earnings by referral is $72 for successful referrals.
- It is good for travel income
- A well-known name in the travel industry
- You can easily share referral links and will get AirBnB credits of $18
On this platform, you will get the top affiliate programs worldwide; many airlines, hotels, and Qatar Airways are all available with ShareASale. You will find difficulty initially, but you will feel comfortable after some time.
- Its payment option is a direct bank deposit
- It will be easier to reach the minimum payout.
- You will see the top-performing minimum payout.
- Shawn Collins CEO of Affiliate Summit : How To Became Super Affiliate
- TopOffers.com Review: Premium Affiliate Network With Best CPA Offers
- Ivan Karadzhov Cofounder Adpop On How To Start An Affiliate Network
7) Amazon Associates:
This affiliate program destination will be incomplete without Amazon’s affiliate program. This is the top destination for buying something online. It will definitely help you get a good amount of money. With the Amazon Associates program, you can just link to the product on Amazon and make a good amount of money.
Whenever any referral is completed, or someone has bought something with your link, then you will be getting the money.
- When you start referring more users, then you will be getting more commission.
- Many products related to travelers and traveling
- It is straightforward to start with this platform
- Reputed network
- Good source of earning
FAQs on Travel Affiliate Programs
🔥What is a travel affiliate program?
A travel affiliate program is a marketing program that allows website owners to earn a commission by referring their visitors to book travel products and services, such as flights, hotels, tours, and rental cars.
🤔How do I make money with a travel affiliate program?
When a visitor to your website clicks on your affiliate link and books a travel product or service, you will earn a commission on the sale. The commission rate varies depending on the travel affiliate program, but it is typically around 2-10%.
- How do affiliate programs work? Is AffiliateWP good?
- Best Cryptocurrency Affiliate Programs: To Help You Make More Money
- List of Best Jewelry Affiliate Programs | Best CPS
- Top Keto Affiliate Programs: Which One Is The Most Profitable?
Final Thought: Best Travel Affiliate Programs 2023: Best Affiliate Programs For Travel Bloggers to Earn Big Commissions
If you have a blog/website related to traveling, you should join this travel Affiliate Program. This should be the natural source of income. Do let me know if you are using such types of travel affiliate programs in the comment section. Do share it on the trending platforms.