Looking for Best Travel Affiliate Programs you are at the right place.
Nearly everyone in this world loves traveling. And tourism is the main tax collector of some countries.
Travel blogging is famous and trending nowadays. Do you know you can earn while traveling the world and all your tip sponsored by the company? But in starting you may not get such type of offers and opportunities.
Through travel blogging, you can earn a great amount of money using distinct monetization method. Some of the best monetization methods are:
- Google AdSense
- Selling eBooks
- Direct ad sales
- Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate programs can now be used for your travel blog for earning good amount of money. If you do not have any idea of Affiliate Marketing then let me clear it first.
“Affiliate marketing is basically that type of marketing in which you will be given credits in form of money for each visitor who buys anything from the link you have provided”
Table of Contents
Best Travel Affiliate Programs 2023 Sign Up MAKE MONEY (From Flights to Hotels) Best Affiliate Programs For Travel Bloggers 2023
1) Booking.com Affiliate Program:
You may have heard of this popular name in the travel industry. They are providing Affiliate program for anyone who is interested and having a blog/website or having a travel agency. You will be given best accommodations and get many more exciting offer.
- Provide commission split model
- Offers search boxes
- Deep linking
- Banner integration option
- Free and absolutely sign-up process
- Payment mode is PayPal
- Minimum payout is $100
2) TripAdvisor Affiliate Program:
If anyone is managing the trip then they can check out the TripAdvisor plan, recommendations, and bookings.
The best part of this platform is that you get the freedom to link your readers with the original content through their tracking link.
- Monthly Payout
- You will get 50% commission
- Tiered commission
- Linked to 5000,000 cities
3) Agoda Affiliate Program:
It has nearly quarter million properties, and it has the mega list of travel blog affiliate programs. Anyone can join their affiliate program because it is open to anyone but you need to have a blog or website. Its approval process will take generally 48-72 hours.
- Minimum payout is $200
- The method of payout is direct bank transfer
- It provides offer search box
- Text links and data feeds
- You will get 60% commission on margin
- Use hotel power ads to increase your revenue
You can join this Affiliate Program using ShareASale
How To Sign Up & Make Money with GoDaddy Affiliate Program
[Updated 2017] Best Pay Per Lead Affiliate Program : Get Paid Per Free Sign
[Updated 2017] Recurring Affiliate Programs That Pay Residual Commissions
ClickDealer Review: Monetize Traffic With Amazing CPA Affiliate Network
4) Skyscanner Affiliate Program:
You will never disappointed by its service. Download its mobile app and explore its various options. Start with its travel widgets. Just use this widget of your sidebar. You can use this sidebar to turn your user to your site. This widget will automatically redirect them to the Skyscanner site.
If you want something extraordinary then you can hire developers to use the Skyscanner travel API. It will build your own search functionality on your website or your mobile app.
- It will provide flight booking widget to your sidebar
- Hotel booking support
- It is one of the most travel affiliate program APIs.
- The inbuilt white-label solution for flight search on your website.
- Best reference system that will help you to get started
5) AirBnB Referral Program:
In this platform, you will get referral program as well as the affiliate program. The working of the referral program is you will earn points, not cash which you can use that points later and buy products on the same network.
Referralcandy will explain the similarities and difference. You can earn decent money just by referring it to the other user. The earning by referral is $72 for the successful referrals.
- It is good for travel income
- A well-known name in the travel industry
- You can easily share referral links and will get AirBnB credits of $18
Here on this platform, you will get the top affiliate programs, all over the world, many airlines, hotels and Qatar Airways are all available with ShareASale. You will find difficulty in the beginning but after some time, you will feel comfortable.
- Its payment option is direct bank deposit
- It will be the easier reach to the minimum payout.
- You will see the top performing minimum payout.
- Shawn Collins CEO of Affiliate Summit : How To Became Super Affiliate
- TopOffers.com Review: Premium Affiliate Network With Best CPA Offers
- Ivan Karadzhov Cofounder Adpop On How To Start An Affiliate Network
7) Amazon Associates:
This affiliate program destination will be incomplete without Amazon’s affiliate program. This is the top destination for buying something online. It will definitely help you get the good amount of money. With the Amazon Associates program, you can just link to the product on the Amazon and make the good amount of money.
Whenever any referral completed or someone has bought something with you link then you will be getting the money.
- When you start referring more users then you will be getting more commission.
- Many products related to travelers and traveling
- It is very easy to start with this platform
- Reputed network
- Good source of earning
Final Thought: Best Travel Affiliate Programs 2023 : Best Affiliate Programs For Travel Bloggers to Earn Big Commissions
If you are having a blog/website related to traveling then you should join this travel Affiliate Program. This should be the real source of income. Do let me know if you are using such types of travel Affiliates Program in the comment section. Do share it on the trending platforms.
2 thoughts on “10+ Best Travel Affiliate Programs 2023 Make 40% Per Sale (Best Affiliate Programs For Travel Bloggers)”
Its really good idea to earn some extra by affiliate.
Great article. Thanks for the post.