Clickfunnels is platform designed to sell both digital & physical products
130+ free drag and drop templates
|Ease of Use
Creating landing pages is quite easy in Clickfunnels, templates are aesthetically-designed.
LeadPages dashboard is great and very user friendly too.
|Value For Money
Clickfunnel is all value for money if you selling both physical and digital products
Leadpages have free trial period and they have better pricing structure for newbies
Clickfunnels offers you an email option to reach out to them
LeadPages is very good at support, their team is active on social media to reply your queries & live chat is great help for newbies.
Are you confused like me about which one to choose? ClickFunnels vs LeadPages, With either of these platforms, you can increase the number of leads you get and the number of people who visit your site and end up buying from you. But even though they have this similarity, they deal with it in very different ways and focus on other parts.
Leadpages is more focused on landing pages that stand alone, while ClickFunnels is more focused on helping you make sales funnels that are linked to each other and move visitors through multiple steps (hence the name).
Neither of these marketing methods is inherently better than the other, but they are different enough that you need to know how each one works.
Through this comparison of ClickFunnels and Leadpages, I hope to make it easier for you to understand the differences between the two landing page makers so that you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
Therefore, let’s dive into the comparison & decide to choose an ideal conversion marketing platform.
Although both properties have in common, they are also very different applications.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales management software that lets you manage everything from capturing leads to distributing on a single platform. Leadpages is a particular landing page application.
Next, I will compare ClickFunnels vs Leadpages to illustrate their similarities and the many differences between these two online marketing applications.
If you’re looking for a home page and fun selling software, read on to find the one that works best.
ClickFunnels and LeadPages have several features in common and various unique characteristics for each application.
Both facilitate the creation of excellent landing pages, the collection of names and e-mail addresses, and the tracking by e-mail and SMS.
The most significant difference between the two applications is the goal:
- ClickFunnels is an all-in-one sales funnel application that lets you create landing pages, send automatic replies, edit sales, and organize events into one application.
- Leadpages is a special landing page application that lets you easily design tracking by e-mail for converting and capturing potential customers.
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages: What are the Main Differences?
Before you begin with the difference between the two, you must remember that these two tools are outstanding in their own way.
To be fair, every platform has a specific purpose. Despite the differences, these two tools overlap in many ways.
To compare ClickFunnels vs Leadpages, it is essential to understand the role of each software. I start with lead pages.
What Is Leadpages?
Leadpages is a simple tool for dragging and dropping the landing page. Your priorities are well-defined.
Lead pages integrate with ESPs (email service providers) to capture potential customers and provide them with more information.
It’s simple, takes less time to load, and helps you build highly translated landing pages. Programming skills are not required.
Leadpages Comes with
- 14 days of a free trial
- Including integrated split tests
- Contains the creator of the landing page
- Includes 15 landing page integrations.
- No installation fees
- No refund
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a wonderful social networking platform. It’s intuitive and simple, with many great built-in models.
The Clickfunnel homepage is a platform with extensive content. This tool is top-rated, and ClickFunnels ensures you know exactly what you are getting here.
As the name implies, ClickFunnels are not just landing pages. You can also create a sales funnel in your system. It may sound like lead pages regarding landing page design, but it has features beyond that.
Some funnel designs allow you to create and organize your entire funnel. Therefore, it is evident that the landing pages created with ClickFunnels are not an independent solution. In fact, it’s part of a sales funnel.
You can create multiple funnels, such as One for recording a webinar, one for the thank you page, etc. The best, you ask? You can even have the billing part (if necessary) taken care of. The sale will run smoothly with this tool.
Clickfunnels Comes With
- 14 days of a free trial
- Including integrated split tests
- Contains the creator of the landing page
- No installation fees
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No involvement of the landing page
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages: Features Comparison
|Build landing pages
|Build entire websites
|The visual, drag-and-drop editor
|Built-in email marketing
|Built-in affiliate program
|Dedicated funnel builder
|Email marketing integrations
|Sell products/accept payments
|Create membership sites
Features Winner: ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels Vs Leadpages: Integration
Leadpages offers a variety of integrations to make your job easier. Whether analysis or CRM, social networks, or e-mail marketing:
With lead pages, you can integrate into all segments. First, the Leadpages integrations can be segmented as follows:
- Analytically: Without analysis, it is impossible to do anything. As long as you do not receive detailed information about your marketing activities, you can not develop a strategy for your next step.
- CRM: CRM integrations help manage successful campaigns after attracting potential customers. Leadpages is integrated with Infusionsoft and Salesforce. It is compatible with Zoho.
- Electronic commerce: Do you operate an online store? Well, Leadpages also offers options that are tailored to your needs.
The integration with 1ShoppingCart and Interspire optimizes the e-commerce functions. Leadpages is compatible with Shopify.
- E-mail campaigns: This is the most critical aspect. Leadpages is integrated into various email marketing programs, including Mailchimp, SendReach, GetResponse, iContact, and more.
- Digital advertising: Leadpages is compatible with Facebook Ads and Google AdWords. This can increase your traffic by sending targeted ads or landing pages for PPC.
- Marketing Automation: What is B2B Marketing without the Automation of B2B Marketing? Leadpages allow you to integrate Hubspot, Marketo, and Ontraport for advanced B2B campaigns.
- Pay: Online payment is the future and has already started! Leadpages supports two of the most popular transaction tools: PayPal and Stripe.
- Social networks: Integrate Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to quickly track leads. It is also compatible with LinkedIn’s professional networking site.
- Online seminar: I’ve already talked about hosting webinars with Leadpages. Two tools can be integrated into lead pages: GoToWebinar and WebinarJam / ever webinar.
- Website: You can use Leadpages if you use your website under WordPress (WP Integrate add-on), Drupal, Joomla, Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix (compatible with Leadpages).
ClickFunnels integrates familiar names like MailChimp, AWeber, Drip, ConstantContact, Pureleverage, Sendlane, etc.
You can also add social networking platforms like Stripe, Infusionsoft, Clickbank, Taxamo, Ontraport, and JVZoo.
⚙️ Integrations Winner: Leadpages
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages: Pricing 💰
Leadpages Pricing Plans
Leadpages offers monthly, annual, and biannual plans. The “Advanced” package is not available for an annual subscription.
If you opt for monthly subscriptions:
- The standard plan is $ 37 per month
- Pro plan $ 74 per month
ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
With a 14-day CTA test on the entire homepage, your first assignment to this tool may be free. It is an excellent tool with excellent support. Here are the price details for this tool:
ClickFunnels offers three different subscription tiers:
- Basic Plan (for $127),
- Pro Plan (for $157),
- Funnel Hacker Plan (for $208).
To increase attractiveness, ClickFunnels shows the prices in detail.
💰 Pricing Winner: Leadpages
ClickFunnels vs Leadpages: Which Is More Powerful?
I’m sure after describing both tools in more detail. ClickFunnels is more powerful.
Leadpages is a tool to create landing pages. There’s nothing more than that; I’d say Leadpages does it well.
ClickFunnels goes beyond landing pages. It is a complete package. The creation of the landing page is part of the entire funnel. ClickFunnels is a very advanced version of Leadpages.
In many ways, the two tools are similar. Some of the two standard features are:
- Create Landing Pages with a simple WYSIWYG editor
- Landing pages are responsive to mobile devices
- Many topics and templates.
- Split tests A/B
- Funnel Webinars
- Two steps opt-ins
Pros & Cons: ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- Includes most features needed for creating sales funnels
- Easy to create landing pages with pre-built elements
- Integrated autoresponder for messaging without external software
- Integration with Twilio for sending automatic SMS messages
- Centralized management of sales and marketing funnel
- Simplifies the process by offering all-in-one functionality
- Not specialized in one specific category
- Limited design options compared to some alternatives
- The landing page generator may be less potent than other tools
- The simplistic design may restrict customization options
- Powerful landing page generator with customization options
- Mobile-responsive landing pages for a seamless user experience
- Wide range of professionally designed templates for different industries
- HTML editor available for advanced customization
- Easy publishing of Leadpages content on WordPress websites
- Integration with various applications, from email automation to CRM
- Built-in A/B testing and conversion optimization tools
- Integration with other software required for additional features
- Adding features like email requires multi-step integration
FAQs On ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages
✌️ What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a program that lets you design and builds your own sales funnels. You can use this to guide people through steps that will lead them to a certain goal. These are called funnels.
👉 How do click funnels work?
A click funnel is a way to guide users through websites. It's about selling your products and services. The funnel might also upsell you on other things in the process.
🤚 Can you make money with ClickFunnels?
Yes, you can make money with ClickFunnels. It requires work to make the funnels that sell or be an affiliate for ClickFunnels and then refer people to it.
🙌 Why is ClickFunnels so expensive?
One reason why ClickFunnels is worth the price is that it works like a cart. You can sell things easily. One reason so many people use ClickFunnels is because of its card features.
🤟 Is ClickFunnels a pyramid scheme?
Nope. Clickfunnels is not a pyramid scheme and it is not a scam. Some people push the product like it is the best but everyone's experience and resources are different.
🤩 Which is better ClickFunnels or Shopify?
Clickfunnels has features like sales funnels to help you sell more. Shopify lets you manage your inventory and customers better than Clickfunnels.
💁♀️ Do you need a website to use ClickFunnels?
You do not need a website for ClickFunnels because they have things that you can use to market your business on their site. This includes landing pages and funnels. They also have a hosting service, which websites usually need to provide. And finally, they offer many available services without needing a website.
🙇♂️ Is ClickFunnels easy to use?
Yes! ClickFunnels is easy to use because you can make funnels with the drag-and-drop feature. If you want to add a section, just click on that option and choose how you want it added. Choose if you want a full-width, wide, medium, or small section.
🙆♀️ Is ClickFunnels a CRM?
ClickFunnels does have a CRM system. It is called Actionetics and it is built in, and ready to use. But you can also integrate other CRM systems that might work better for you if you need multiple systems. ClickFunnels is an all-in-one marketing automation system not different from a CRM system.
🙋♂️ Is Builderall better than ClickFunnels?
Builderall is not as good as ClickFunnels. It has many features, but not much help on how to create a high-converting landing page or sales funnel. ClickFunnels is better at collecting leads and selling products. Builderall is better if you just want a basic website.
Conclusion: ClickFunnels vs LeadPages
Leadpages is probably the tool I would choose if I wanted to make landing pages that work independently. It has all the essential features, like flexible email subscription forms and integrations, built-in payments, A/B testing, and more. Leadpages is constantly adding new features, like the complete website builder and the built-in payment option that were just added recently.
In the past, it was mainly used to make landing pages. With ClickFunnels, I can make a funnel where all the parts fit together and are arranged to make it easy to see how they all work together.
But it’s important to know that ClickFunnels costs more, but it’s easy to use. ClickFunnels might not be the most cost-effective choice.