Kajabi is a marketing and content delivery platform best to content based products
Clickfunnels is platform designed to sell both digital & physical products
|Ease of Use||
Kajabi is very easy to use with no coding knowledge required with more than 100 templated availability.
Creating landing pages is quite easy in Clickfunnels, templates are aesthetically-designed.
|Value For Money||
Kajabi is a cost-effective option if you are specifically looking to sell courses online
Clickfunnel is all value for money if you selling both physical and digital products
Kajabi has 24*7 customer support availability
Clickfunnels offers you an email option to reach out to them
|Check out||Check out|
Kajabi and Clickfunnels are two thrones that can make you the king of digital marketing. Now, you might be confused as to which platform should you invest in but don’t worry! We are here to give a pointwise comparison of the two apps, at the end of which you would be pretty sure which one is the app for you.
Kajabi vs Clickfunnels: Overview
Although, both the platforms serve different purposes primarily; there are some similarities, loopholes, and advantages in both of them. I tried using both the platforms and personally, found that Clickfunnels has a slight edge over Kajabi, with its wider range for a lower cost. Moreover, the app is solely focused on increasing sales. It acts as an entrepreneur, helping you seal the deal! How? You’ll know soon.
It is a platform that covers all aspects of selling both physical and digital products. They help you generate leads, target audience and help in converting them into your all-time customers.
Kajabi, on the other hand, specializes in selling online products- online course, e-books, etc. they are popular for catering needs of those known as ‘infopreneurs’.
So, which one should you choose for your digital product?
It majorly depends on what you want to bring to the market. If you wish to sell a variety of products and services ranging from physical to digital then Clickfunnels may be the best choice for you. But, if your business is strictly related to online products and course creation, Kajabi is the best choice and with their 14-day free trial offer, you can get an overview of their services.
Sales Funnels: Kajabi vs Clickfunnels
To get sales done, having a strong funneling system is a must. It helps you to convert every visitor into a customer, thereby working wonders for your sales.
Email Marketing: Kajabi vs Clickfunnels
A strong sales funneling system is only good as long as you have an engaging email marketing to backup.
- Segmentation: Clickfunnels categorizes your clients as per their interests. Clickfunnels records every action of your client and categorizes them accordingly. You can classify them as per their gender, geographical location, what products they have purchased from you, whether they have purchased or simply visited your website, the list goes on and on. It makes it so much easier to target specific messages towards specific clients. Segmentation tools give you a greater advantage as your audience is more likely to go through your emails when they aren’t bombarded with spams. This increases your chances of getting the intended response.
- Autoresponder: Efficient email communication not only keeps your clients engaged but comes in handy especially when you are launching promotions. But doesn’t it get too tedious to manually send an email to all of your clients? This is where Clickfunnels autoresponder comes into the picture. You’ll need to put in some effort in the beginning when you customize the emails as per the actions your clients take on your website. For example, if they buy a product, sending a ‘thank you email’, sending them additional promotional offers, reminding them of upcoming sales, etc. Once you have tailored the prototypes, Clickfunnels will take it from there. You’ll be able to interact with all your clients without even lifting a finger!
- Action Funnels: This is where your custom funnels and your autoresponder culminate. The autoresponder targets specific clients and brings them into your customized sales funnel. Front end action funnels follow up the sales process and ensure that the sale is done.
Clickfunnels ‘Actionetics’ is the best option when you need strong email marketing. It is designed to work as per the actions taken by your customer. So, you can successfully give them a personalized journey, targeting them towards whichever funnel that’s best suited for them. Moreover, you don’t need to pay attention and give your time in doing so. Clickfunnels takes care of everything!
Kajabi’s pipelines include their email marketing system as well. Just like Clickfunnels, they focus on easing your marketing process so that you can focus on generating revenue.
Tagging: It is congruent with Clickfunnels segmentation. Although tagging is automated in Kajabi, you might want to customize your tags yourself. This will allow you vast possibilities of categories in exchange for a little extra effort.
Email Automations: it allows you to build email responses directly into your funnel. They allow you to keep your audience engaged through email communication. Unlike Clickfunnels, Kajabi also has a set of email prototypes to choose from. This saves a ton of your time as you need not sit and type each email separately.
Another feature offered by Kajabi is sequencing. It allows you to set a sequence of emails to be sent for days. For example, if a customer purchases a 15-day course on how to code, you can set the sequencer to send automated emails asking them to move to the next section of the course as well as pitching them another upsell and their sales process is really smooth. Once you’ve set a sequence, Kajabi will do the rest for you.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM):
CRM tools help engage a customer through automated marketing. The software records every customer’s cycle and channels them into funnels accordingly. Although a large chunk of CRM is covered through email marketing, it includes so much more.
Apart from email, you can interact with your customers through texts or social media messages. It is more effective than emails as people don’t prioritize opening their mails.
Clickfunnels ‘Actionetics’ covers all aspects of CRM and it is the best in the market. All you need to get started is to upgrade to its Etison Suite. It might be a little costly, but it’s worth the wide range of unlimited you get with the upgrade. Signing up for the Etison Suite would give you:
- Great Contact Profiles: Once you get the customer’s personal information, Actionetics gets to work. They scour for matching profiles and demographic location.
By the end of the search, you have a full profile of your client. Right from how much time they spent on the website to what products they are interested in. You also get their personal information like their age, gender, income, etc.
This would help you advertise based on their interests thereby, increasing the chances of them clicking the ‘Buy’ option on your page!
- Multi-Channel Marketing: With Actionetics you aren’t just restricted to marketing via emails. Apart from getting demographic information, social media can be used to send messages directly. All you have to do is set a series of automated messages to send depending on whether your customer has responded to the previous message or not.
I had told you about reaching them in more than one way? If your client hasn’t responded to your email within 24 hours, you send them a Facebook invite asking them to check their email. If that doesn’t work, use your advertisement fund to nudge them with ads on their social media.
Clickfunnels allows you to market using email, text messaging, Facebook, Twitter, and Desktop notifications. Invest a small sum of money and expand all your marketing possibilities!
- Broadcasts: Although Clickfunnels provides a variety of methods to communicate with your clients, pestering with too many messages might irritate your customers, provoking them to quit. But when you have a huge sale or an event coming up, you would want the news to reach all ears. Broadcasts come in exceptionally handy during such times. Make sure to not use broadcast often as it might end up working against you!
Kajabi Marketing Automation
When it comes to CRM, Kajabi lags a lot behind Clickfunnels. Where Clickfunnels offers you a ‘Multi-Channel Marketing’ Kajabi settles for simple email communication. It is more than efficient in email automation, but it is limited to simply that. Its key features are:
- Built into Pipelines: The CRM of Kajabi is included in its pipelines. This means once you customize email responses, Kajabi handles everything without worrying you.
- Broadcasts: Just like Clickfunnels, Kajabi too allows you to send emails to your entire contact list all at once.
Membership builder: Kajabi vs Clickfunnels
When you have great content and you want to have an upper hand in the market, granting membership to your customers is the key. It allows you to give a tease of your wide range of products and services but hides maximum content behind a membership wall. This will lure your audience into becoming permanent customers.
Today companies like Netflix, Amazon, etc have flourished by offering memberships after a trial period. Needless to say, it might work wonders for you too!
Wasabi works on the same principle as Clickfunnels Actionetics. Using the phenomenal marketing tools provided by Clickfunnels, you can convert most of your clients into members.
- Membership Funnels: Just like sales funnels, membership funnels help you attract members. Clickfunnels has pre-built templates for everything. Simply pick one and edit them the way you want. Once you’ve got your clients signed up, you can build courses or special membership offers directly into your site to keep them hooked up. Plus, there isn’t any third party involved, so you don’t need to get your head cracking for this benefit.
- Drip Content: If you drop the bomb with too much content as soon as your users sign up for a membership, it might get too overwhelming for them. On the other hand, it is quite possible that they exhaust all the content within a short period and then cancel their subscription.
To keep your customers around for longer, use the drip content feature by Clickunnels. It allows your users to access new content only after a specific amount of time, just like unlocking new levels in a game.
Kajabi’s Course Builder
Kajabi is built for easy online course selling. Moreover, Kajabi shines when it comes to membership access. Along with the features Clickfunnels offers, Kajabi has a lot more of its own. Its extra features include:
User Progress Bars: Kajabi has progress bars and percentages that show your users how well they are doing. This marketing tool gives them a sense of accomplishment and they feel encouraged to continue learning with you.
Although a tiny aspect, it goes a long way in keeping your users glued to you. Clickfunnels doesn’t give you any source to help your customers track their progress. With Kajabi’s course builder, you can sell online courses!
Native Video Hosting: Kajabi allows you to post videos directly into their website. Clickfunnels doesn’t give you this option and you have to host your video tutorials on a site like YouTube. Although they are hidden in searches and have restricted access, it is seen as a little unprofessional when you redirect your clients to another webpage for videos.
User Forum Boards: Kajabi is a platform that surely knows how to make its users feel at home. They have communities and forum boards where your clients can come together and discuss the features they are getting with other members. This keeps them engaged and together in their learning journey.
Cost-effectiveness: Kajabi vs Clickfunnels
With all features compared, it is important to know which software is lighter on your wallet. While Clickfunnels caters to a wider array with a plethora of features, Kajabi restricts itself to being useful for those who want to sell digital courses.
Let’s go through the various packages offered by both and then decide which is the best option for you
Kajabi pricing has three different packages:
- Basic Plan: $149/month or $1428 when billed annually. Basic Plan includes 3 products, 3 pipelines, 10,000 contacts, 1000 active members, 1 website, 1 admin user, webinars, events, quizzes, ready-made funnel templates, surveys, basic automation, unlimited landing pages, and unlimited marketing emails
- Growth Plan: It costs $159 per month or $2388 per annum. It includes 15 Products, 15 Pipelines, 1 Website, 10 Admin Users, Webinars, events, ready-made funnel templates, Quizzes, Surveys, Advanced automation, Ability to remove Kajabi branding, Affiliate program, 25,000 Contacts, 10,000 Active members, Unlimited landing pages and Unlimited marketing emails,
- Pro Plan: $319/month or $4788/year. Including, 100 Products, 100 Pipelines, Unlimited landing pages, Unlimited marketing emails, 100,000 Contacts, 20,000 Active members, 3 Websites, 25 Admin Users, Advanced automation, Ability to remove Kajabi branding, Affiliate program, Webinars, events, ready-made funnel templates, Quizzes, Surveys and Code editor
Another area where Clickfunnels out pars Kajabi is its cost-effectiveness. It offers two packages, both cheaper than its Kajabi counterparts.
- Basic Plan: It costs $97 per month. Although it does not cover most of the noteworthy features of Clickfunnels, Basic Plan is enough to build your sales funnel, publish it live and start with your business. It includes: 20 websites, 20 funnels, 3 custom domains, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, Unlimited contacts, Unlimited A/B split testing, Email Integration, Opt-in forms and pop-ups, Checkout forms, Full library of landing page templates, Unlimited members, Upsell, down sale, and cross-sell pages and Share funnels
- Etison Suite: Once you buy the Etison plan which costs $297 per month, you encounter the real features of Clickfunnels. It gives you an unlimited of almost everything. This package includes 20 websites, 3 custom domains, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, Unlimited contacts, Unlimited A/B split testing, Email Integration, Opt-in forms, and pop-ups, Actionetics analytics tools, Manage email lists, Visual email builder, Checkout forms, Full library of landing page templates, Unlimited members, Upsell, down sale, and cross-sell pages, Share funnels, Advanced segmentation, Unlimited affiliates, Unlimited commission plans, Send broadcast emails.
If you’re looking to get features worth your money then Clickfunnels offer a more worthy package. They both offer 14 day free trial. With the features it offers, it aids you in selling not just online courses but a wider range of products. Do bear in mind, Kajabi helps you create a brand and offers membership facilities like no other. Instead of investing in just one, get the best of both worlds by integrating the two!
Integration: Clickfunnels and Kajabi
Comparing Clickfunnels and Kajabi is like comparing apples to oranges. Both the platforms were built to serve different needs and both are exceptional in doing so. Instead of seeing the two as competitors, you can integrate the two and give your audience the best learning experience with epic content delivery.
You can integrate them in two ways:
First, use Clickfunnels to build your sales funnels and convert your audience into customers. Then put Kajabi’s membership services into play. Keep them glued to you by offering them one of a kind membership facilities, customer service, and product delivery.
By doing so, you will be heavily relying on Kajabi, with Clickfunnels simply working frontend and Kajabi doing all the backend work.
The second way is to let Clickfunnels do all the work and let Kajabi through only where it works best. This means Clickfunnels will build sales funnels, interact with clients, order forms. While Kajabi will provide its digital features of building membership.
This option works wonders for upselling. Clickfunnels will take your clients through the entire journey and Kajabi will be the last stop. Your customers will only pay through Kajabi. This way, you can use Kajabi’s one-click upsell to your advantage.
Integrating the two platforms is a child’s play. Select the platform where you want to do the main work. Add the API Key of the second platform when asked. That’s it! You’ve got the additional features of the second platform.
I tried using both the platforms independently and according to me, they work best when put together. But, if you are not willing to invest in both, the best choice for you would depend on your area of sale. If you are looking for a platform that will sell all your products- physical and digital, Clickfunnels is the choice for you. It is cost-effective and has way more features than Kajabi.
But if you’re looking to teach online, I’d recommend Kajabi. It has great features that are sure to keep your clients dedicated to you. Its digital services help you create a brand and help you gain trust in the hearts of your clients. Although you’ll have to pay a couple of extra dollars every month.
If you are still confused about which platform to use, sign up for each of their free trials today!
Kajabi vs Clickfunnels: Reviews & Testimonials
👉🏻Can you sell products on Kajabi?
Kajabi is specially designed to sell digital products like online courses, ebooks, etc. You can use it to sell physical products too but it might get a little tricky. Kajabi doesn’t have features to aid in selling physical products. For instance, it doesn’t have a built-in shipping order option.
👉🏻Alternatives to Kajabi?
Kajabi is the best in the market. But if you aren’t inclined towards Kajabi, you might want to consider Thinkific or Teachable.
👉🏻Alternatives to Clickfunnels
If not Clickfunnels, go for Samcart, Ontraport, or Builderall. Although let me remind you, you are likely to come back to Clickfunnels for the amazing features it offers
- Kartra vs Kajabi Comparison (Pros & Cons Listed)
- Teachable Vs Udemy: Detailed Comparison (With Pros & Cons)
- Kajabi Review Really Worth The Hype? (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages : Comparison (Pros & Cons)
- ClickFunnels Review: Does it Really Improve CTA and CTR?
Conclusion: Kajabi vs Clickfunnels Comparison 2020
Both Kajabi and Clickfunnels have the potential to take your small business and boost it exponentially. With these powerhouse programs, more than half of your technical work is done! If you aren’t tech-savvy, no worries! Leave the coding and programming to Clickfunnels and Kajabi.
They’ll pick up every digital information available and use it for your benefit. All you need to do is come up with better ideas and focus on upgrading your business. Implementing them is the platforms’ job!