In this post I am going to do TheOptimizer Review 2021 and why it is the #1 tool for #1 Automatic Optimization & Campaign Management Platform for native, popup & display.
TheOptimizer is cloud-based campaign management and automation platform that allows online marketers to manage and automate their routine optimization tasks across native, pop, redirect, push, and adult display traffic networks. Using our valid TheOptimizer discount you can easily Get up to 50% Off On TheOptimizer now.
Thanks to the robust API-based integration to all mainstream traffic networks and tracking platforms TheOptimizer combines accurate spend and revenue on all campaign levels. It automates everything from the simple campaign, widget or ad pausing and activation to complex sensitive tasks like budget and bid changes based on specific values and percentages.
TheOptimizer Coupon 50% Off (Try Now)
Get 50% Off On TheOptimizer
Get 15 Days Free Trial
In Detail TheOptimizer Review 2021
Main Features and Functionalities (Campaign Management & Automatic Optimization Platform for Native Advertising)
Combined spend, revenue, and more in one single dashboard.
- Accurate spent, revenue and profit on a Campaign / Publisher / Spot / Ad group and Ad level. This way you know exactly where your money is going on a super granular level.
- Traffic Source to tracker click difference. Super useful to keep your click-loss under control and avoid traffic sources over-charging you for clicks that never get to your sales page.
Campaigns performance under control on autopilot
- Pause underperforming Campaigns / Publishers / Ad Groups or Ads when certain conditions are met (clicks, cost, conversions, revenue, etc)
- Start profitable Campaigns / Publishers / Ad Groups or Ads automatically. Extremely useful for delayed conversions. A simple condition like IF ROI > 0% will do the magic
Keep up with the competition even when you’re sleeping by
- Bidding aggressively during high competition hours regardless of the targeted geo time zone.
- Automatically reset your bids at a specific amount of hours you need less traffic
Improve Your Campaign Results by
- Automatically scaling your budgets up and down based on the actual campaign performance
- Automatically setting the right CPC based on your actual EPC (guaranteed ROI) on Campaign / Publisher / Target / Ad group or Ad level (according to traffic source’s bidding capabilities)
- Creating your own automatic publisher blacklists that you share and re-use among several campaigns
How to integrate Google Analytics in TheOptimizer.io
Cut Down Your Campaigns and Ad Creation Process to minutes*
- Creating multiple campaigns in one flow. For instance, 3 different campaigns (desktop, mobile, tablet) with different bids but same creatives and links.
- Quickly duplicate your best-performing campaigns into multiple variations in seconds.
- Quickly upload fresh creatives or existing ones (from your traffic source account) to your running campaigns
* functionality available on TheOptimizer Native only
What are the supported traffic networks I can connect to TheOptimizer Native?
- While providing the highest number of native ad traffic network integrations, you can connect an unlimited number of Outbrain, Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, RevContent, MGID, Adskeeper, VoluumDSP, RUNative, and Content.ad accounts to TheOptimizer Native and manage everything under a single dashboard.
What are the supported traffic networks I can connect to TheOptimizer Mobile?
- You can connect an unlimited number of PropellerAds, Zeropark, PopAds, PopCash, ExoClick, Plugrush, HilltopAds, Clickadu, RTX Platform, and RichPush ( and Megapush coming soon) accounts to TheOptimizer Mobile and manage everything under a single dashboard.
What are the supported traffic networks I can connect to TheOptimizer Mobile?
- You can connect an unlimited number of TrafficStarts, ExoClick, TrafficJunky and Traffic Force accounts to TheOptimizer Mobile and manage everything under a single dashboard.
What are the supported tracking platforms I can connect to TheOptimizer?
- Yes! We do support the highest number of click tracking platforms as well. You can connect any of the following tracking platforms you’d like. Voluum, Thrive, FunnelFlux, Bemob, Binom, RedTrack, AdsBridge and Google Analytics.
- And in case you are using your own tracker or no tracker at all, it’s all good! You can still automate your campaign’s optimization process using traffic network stats only (including conversions and revenue).
Benefits of Using TheOptimizer
Hassle-free Campaign Management Optimization
With TheOptimizer you can totally automate your optimization process based on accurate campaign analytics, using rule-based optimization actions, smart lists and more.
It safeguards your adspent using 24/7 rules on campaign, widgets and creatives level
You can change bids and budgets automatically based on how your campaign is performing.
Bulk Campaigns Creator
You can create & Upload hundreds of ad combinations to multiple sources with one click
Clones your native campaigns with just a click without having to recreate everything from scratch.
Bulk Content Uploader
You are allowed to preview and upload up to 25 content variations per campaign with a single click
You can create an automatic blacklist that you can share across all your campaigns
Get real-time cost estimation for sources with delayed statistics
Get accurate cost and revenue analysis for Campaign, Publisher, Creative, landing page and offer levels
Advanced Day Parting
You can choose what hours of the day, what days of the week you want your auto-optimization actions to run
Complete Tracker View
It comes with advanced tracker view which manages your tracker landers and offers without leaving the optimizer.
How To Use TheOptimizer.io with ThriveTracker & RevContent
The first step is to connect your tracking (ThriveTracker) to your traffic source (RevContent) so you can see your campaigns in the TheOptimizer control panel.
During this step, you will be prompted to enter the API credentials for ThriveTracker and Revcontent (TheOptimizer uses this information to extract the statistics from both platforms and add them in a single window):
ThriveTracker API information
The information that you will need is the: API Key, API Secret and Security Token: which you can get by
- Login to your ThriveTracker account
- On the up-right corner menu go to “Settings” -> “API Access”:
Here, You will find all the API information under the API Authentication tab
How to get Revcontent API information
The information you will need is the Client ID and Client Secret.
You can find Client Id and Client Secret in your RevContent Account Settings dashboard, see below:
Once you get all these pieces of information in hand, you need to just fire-up the Account Wizard from the menu on the left and follow the step-by-step process:
How to Update Campaign’s bid/budget
You can update your campaign’s CPC or daily/total budgets from TheOptimizer dashboard by simply ticking the $ icon next to your campaign name:
How to Depart Your Campaign
You can set the time of day and the days of the week on which to display your campaign by activating the daily distribution in this campaign.
Analyze Campaign in-depth performance overview
Clicking on the name of a campaign will take you to a more detailed view that shows the performance of widgets, target categories, content, landing pages, and ThriveTracker offerings:
Widgets tab: costs and revenue per widget ID, pausing/enabling widgets
Content tab: cost and revenue per content ID, pausing / activating content
Tracking view tab: Provides a live view of your landing pages, allowing you to change power and weight without leaving the platform.
Rules tab: Create an existing rule or assign it to a campaign. Then it looks like this:
How to set automatic rule in campaign
One of the powerful features of TheOptimizer is the ability to create and run automatic rules based on your optimization criteria (EPC, ROI, CTR, CVR, CPA, cost, conversions, etc.) at regular intervals that you choose yourself. ,
The following screen shows how easy it is to create and reuse rules in many campaigns:
How To Bulk upload new contents to your campaigns
With this new feature, you can create dozens of new ads in seconds by combining a list of selected titles and images. No manual loading more consecutively.
How you can find fresh images for your campaign
Another very interesting feature that lets you find new RELEVANT images for your existing ads using our intelligent algorithm that lets you search for images. You will be surprised by the results.
TheOptimizer Review: Pricing Plan
TheOptimizer Native Comes With Three Flexible Pricing Structure
Push/Pop/Redirect Traffic: Automation and Optimization Pricing
- 15 Best WordPress SEO Tools & Plugins With Reviews
- Blog Coaching and Consulting Services
- 10+ Best Amazon Listing Optimization Service
- List of Top 10 SEO Selling Books on Amazon
TheOptimizer Testimonials From Customers
FAQs On TheOptimizer Review
😎Is TheOptimizer worth it?
TheOptimizer is an automated campaign management and optimization platform which offers amazing features. According to me TheOptimizer is worth the money you will pay for.
✅How much maximum discount can you get on TheOptimizer?
With our link, you can get up to 50% off TheOptimizer Native plan which is a really amazing deal.
🔥Does TheOptimizer offer any free trial?
Before you buy any plan on TheOptimizer, you must try out the free trial. They offer a 15-day free trial to their new users.
👉Does TheOptimizer offer any money back guarantee?
If you are not happy with their services then you can ask for a refund but the refund request should be made within 3 days. After that you will not be eligible for any refund.
Conclusion: TheOptimizer Review 2021 With Discount Coupon
TheOptimizer helps you to Boost Your ROI. You can save countless time and generate more revenue by completely automating your native ads campaigns optimization process. It comes with a 99.99% uptime guarantee and the customer support is actively assisting 24x7. If you are looking for a reliable host that can help you to automate your whole campaign, you can try TheOptimizer.
Let me know in the comments section below what you think of the TheOptimizer review and what features you liked the most and you can also share it on your social media profiles.