Since the development of Internet technology in the early 90’s, the world has seen a rise in the following fields that consider the Internet to be their backbone.
And many more!
Let us take Domain and Hosting services as an example. A decade ago, rarely any person would know, understand or even care to research about what a domain is and its importance. It is 2017 and domain and hosting has become a full-fledged business on its own.
Success of Domain services
Domains are not just names anymore, but assets in the SEO industry. Today Domain services have turned out to be a very profitable business since thousands of new websites are created every day across the world and every website creator is looking for the best and profitable domain and hosting services.
Newer domain services and platforms are popping in from every corner of the globe, each targeting a section of business and its websites. Each of these new Domain services is coming up with compelling and cost-effective features to satisfy the purpose of various customers.
Moving on, let me make one thing very clear to you. This article is not just about Domain services, but the crux of the topic lies in “Expired domains” and “Drop domains”.
Let me make your understanding clear about this.
Expired domains and Drop domains
Majority of you must be aware of what a domain is. But very few people know or understand the concept of “Expired domains” and “Drop domains”.
More and more domains are being innovated and purchased every day across the globe. Many of these domains are actively in use and doing well, while some of them are left dormant and unused.
Every domain name has an expiry date, by which if it is not renewed it ceases to operate, although not immediately deleted. From this point on, it is considered to be “Expired”.
A domain that has not been renewed by the owner and is scheduled for deletion from the registry is a “Drop domain”. Once a domain is dropped from the registry a backorder or drop catching service can buy it.
Three days after the expiry date, the domain name servers are changed to the OpenSRS Expired Domains nameservers. The function of this OpenSRS is to makes efforts to allow registrants to reinstate their domain names expire.
Expired and Drop domains have a special importance of their own which cannot be neglected. A good SEO advice is to not get a brand new domain name. Instead, you should get an expired domain name with a clean and reputable history in the search engines.
Such domains can have related backlinks with some good history which can add significant value to your link building and ultimately result in improved search engine rankings.
Researchers and records show that four things can happen, that results in traffic for those websites.
- They create a backlink footprint, which drives direct and effective traffic.
- This backlink footprint also produces favorable SEO benefits.
- The more these website owners promote their website, the more reputation they build up in their target niches and online communities.
- The more they stay active to manage their online blog, website or information site, they gain some sort of spotlight and presence on social media.
Now it often gets hard to find such expired domains on the internet and hence I bring to you a new and effective software which can help you with this task. This software is known as “Domain Hunter Gatherer ”.
Domain Hunter Gatherer
Domain Hunter Gatherer is an ”Expired Domain Scraper/Crawler” software designed specifically to helps Internet Marketers to efficiently and quickly track down or rather “Hunt” for expired and drop domains, that have been left unused and un-renewed by its owners.
Registering an expired or drop domain and then building a website on that domain often attracts backlinks. The owners can also update and customize their website and generate a community or a brand.
You can use Domain Hunter Gatherer to crawl multiple domain auction sites. The software will easily help you monitor many different domain exchanges so you can pick in the latest and greatest expired and dropped domains.
Domain Hunter Gatherer also helps you to crawl Web 2.0 sites. Many Web 2.0 platforms allow customers to re-register or claim unused and abandoned Web 2.0 accounts because a number of people who build up nice looking and highly reputable Web 2.0 pages end up abandoning them.
Domain Hunter Gatherer will easily help you find these accounts and filter them by niche and then redirect their links to your target sites.
Domain Hunter Gatherer: Tools
Here is a quick list down of the 10 best tools of Domain Hunter Gatherer, so that you can know what makes this software one of the best in its field.
- Expired Domain Auction Scraper
- Expired Domain Website Crawler
- Expired Web 2.0 Finder
- Expired Domain Keyword Crawler
- Reverse Crawling Scraper
- Automated SEO matric results (FREE Moz, Majestic and Social signals)
- Easy TLD Filtration
- Reliable Expired Domain Spam Checker
- Unlimited Threads
- Dom Recovery
Domain Hunter Gatherer: Specialties
Now let us get into the specialties of Domain Hunter Gatherer so that you know why you should try it out.
- Very quick and easy setup.
- Find domains from a keyword or a website.
- Search through thousands of domains from just seconds of work.
- Find unlimited high PR domains.
- Build your own network of websites.
- Easy going and effective tools to help you dominate the niche you want.
Plans and Pricing
Domain Hunter Gatherer offers you 3 different plans to choose from. Each of these plans is priced differently and has different set of features.
- Specially designed for Ad-Supported Domain Auction Hunting
- Compare Domains from all auction sites
- Get Age, DA, CF/TF, Backlinks and more
- Over 35+ quality metrics
- Great video guides
- Totally free
Price: $17 per month
- Specially designed for Expired Web 2.0 hunting
- Includes all features of “Free” version
- Registered unlimited accounts for free
- Enter keywords and hit “Search”
- Multi-threaded for better speed
- 30 day money back guarantee
Price: $87 per month
- Includes all features of “Free” and “Premium” version as well as Expired Domain Mining
- Quality “Aged” domains for $10 or less
- Crawl authority websites
- Search for niche related expired domains
- Reverse crawl websites
- Unique Domain spam check server
- Crawl millions of pages daily
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Moz and Majestic stat checking (50k per month)
- Access to Dom Recovery (Worth $97)
- Exclusive access to easy expired domains worth $47 per month (New)
The DHG Professional plan also offers a free trial version as well, so that you can try it out to decide if the plan is worth your money or not. Visit the DHG official website www.domainhuntergatherer.com to learn more about their services, plans, prices, features, etc.
- This 26 Yrs Old Sold $5.1 Million in Domains in His First 12 Months as a Broker
- How to Sell Domains Fast: A Comprehensive Way to Online Income
- Interview of Mike Mann Who Owns SEO.com: Why Domaining is Lucrative Business
What’s good about DHG?
Here are a list of advantages that make Domain Hunter Gatherer a must use software for anyone who’s looking for effective ways of finding expired domains, etc.
- Loads of settings, getting started was fast and easy. In just a few clicks, the app was installed and I was up and running with my first “hunt”.
- You will get to access a bunch of other tools like Dom Recovery bundled in with the Professional Plan.
- DHG also has a pretty unique feature using which you can even specify blocked words, based on which a website should not be crawled.
- DHG offers users the ability to search through thousands of high PR and well reputable domains.
- Outstanding and prompt customer support.
What’s bad about DHG?
Though the DHG software is great and does score well in a number of useful areas, it, however, does fail to deliver at some considerable ones as well.
- DHG did definitely find quite a good amount of domains, but I, however, some of the domains did not have good backlinks which were quite a little disappointing.
- You would definitely need to run a separate Windows VPS for using this software efficiently. The program is quite a resource hog, which is not something to be pleased about.
- One very important thing that I didn’t realize while purchasing the software is that if you do not want to get blocked by websites, you will need to use a bunch reliable of proxies. However, they do provide great discounts on proxies and you can get some good deals from here: https://domainhuntergatherer.com/private-proxy-deals.php
Altogether I would simply like to conclude this article by saying that Domain Hunter Gatherer is indeed a very promising idea in itself as expired domains, drop domains and aged domains do tend to add very significant value to your backlink building efforts. Full points to that!
The tools and features offered in the various plans are also very unique for any software of this kind in the market right now.
However, while the software scores considerable in many of the pros I mentioned earlier, it does lose out on quite a few important ones as well, especially the point regarding purchasing proxies.
So all in all, the software is a good one to go for, but it still requires improvements in some areas to make it the “WOW” software.