Ad Tracking tools are certainly one of the best Internet marketing tools at the present time and no doubt, you would need it at some point.
If you are running some ads and it doesn’t bring the quality ads, then certainly it is of no use to run these ads. For this business, ClickMagick is one of the best tracking tools that I have seen so far and no doubt it excels our needs.
I shared a review of ClickMagick a few days back about why it is the best in the business. Let me give a brief about the ClickMagick Ad tracker. If you a detailed review on it, you can read that on my other blog post.
Our Recommended ClickMagick Alternatives:
With ClickMeter you can track and optimize all your marketing at one place. ClickMeter comes with Profit-boosting Features that you can't get with any other tools.
Adsbridge is an ultimate affiliate marketing platform to manage and optimize all ad campaigns. Launch winning ad campaigns and maximize your revenue with Adsbridge
Track, Analize and Optimize All Your Traffic Sources and Affiliate Networks in One Place. With Voluum Get Advanced Reporting & Automatic A/B Testing for Your Campaigns.
Features of ClickMagick:
Some features like the link cloaking, link rotators which send the single traffic to different destinations can sometimes be dangerous to use. And some ad networks might not like that.
Everything has got the cons that you may not like and may want to switch to look for a better alternative. I will share the alternatives to ClickMagick ad tracking tool and what makes it different from the ClikcMagick.
Best ClickMagick Alternatives: The Right Visitor Tracking & Analytics Tool 2021
I have shared the five best ClickMagick alternatives with you and what makes them different from then ClickMagick. Here’s the list:
Voluum is much like the ClickMagick as both of them are the cloud-based apps. It tracks every link passing through. This tracker has got certain unique features that can prove to be great for you.
There’s no doubt that Voluum is a serious player when it comes to tracking the performance of advertising campaigns. Its users generate over $1.5 billion of revenue annually, which pretty much speaks for itself.
Smoothly working granular reports, post-install analytics, and flexible campaign setup makes A/B testing and optimizing media buying for a lifetime value just a matter of a few minutes of work.
The platform works in a SaaS model, which is a strong advantage over using your own tracking solutions. You can work on your campaigns on the go, as the data is stored in the cloud and can be reached via an app hosted both on the App Store and the Google Play Store. Plus, you can always scale up or scale down, depending on your performance. There are plenty of pricing plans to suit your exact needs.
- Instant reports are generated within the seconds irrespective of the traffic volume.
- SSL support for the custom domains is available in the Voluum. You can buy the certificate from the company. Also, in case of the server timeout in one location, the server may redirect you to the other server location within the real-time.
- Create your own templates to track the link. There are different styles of the templates for different types of links so that you can build the links manually.
- This tracking tool has great API that allows the data to pull even faster.
- They have more than 20 different native ad exchanges integrated. It saves time, for one thing, and for another, your reach can be increased big time without much effort.
- It has limited link cloaking when compared to the ClickMagick but yes the split testing is more useful in the case of Voluum.
These are some of the reasons why you should use Voluum:
- Excellent reporting tools, regardless of the type of traffic your site generates
- It gives you up to 30 data points for better tracking
- Supports cost models for CPC, CPM, CPA, and RevShare.
- It gives you SSL access for better security
While ClickMagick allows the use of cloaking and link rotators to a greater extent, the vacuum is more limited. You can implement split tests, but they are much more limited than the Full Rotation scripts used by ClickMagick. On the other hand, Voluum has a free API that controls it through third-party scripts and extensions.
If you do not want something to happen, you can write a script for it. They even have an “automatic learning algorithm” that lets you automatically optimize your ads, though I’m skeptical of who made such claims lately. Machine learning is still in its infancy, so it’s hard to trust too much.
When it comes to the pricing, I must say that Voluum is too high in the pricing plan and if you have got a better pocket, then certainly it is the best.
Basic: $299 per month
- 2,000,000 events per month
- $0.005/ 1000 events
- No additional users
- 1 custom domains
- 1 Dedicated Domain
Advanced: $599 per month
- 10,000,000 events per month
- $0.045/ 1000 events
- 2 additional users
- 3 custom domains
- 1 Dedicated Domain
Premium: $1499 per month
- 30,000,000 events per month
- $0.04/ 1000 events
- 5 additional users
- 5 custom domains
- 1 Dedicated Domain
Read the full pricing plan here.
Improvely is in the market since 2009 and has been used by major companies. It is a perfect combination of the click fraud monitoring and the conversion tracking software. Now, it is basically the white hat version of all of the above-listed tracking tools.
- It can easily integrate and work with major networks such as Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Taboola and various others.
- The unique feature is that it creates the customer’s profile and can tell you how many times he actually visited or clicked the ad or your site.
- Similarly, you can test the traffic for the Landing pages by dividing the links. Test each part of the landing page and see what brings more traffic.
- Get the reports ready at one place- be it the SEO, social media, paid campaigns, keywords or any.
Besides this, it has different functions to do:
- Conversion Tracking
- Click Fraud Monitoring
- Affiliate Marketing
- White Label
Here are some of the reasons to use Improvely:
- You can better integrate the tracking software into any website or shopping cart and easily track all your clicks.
- You can also track sales in different currencies and recalculate in a given currency.
- It also provides fraud protection to protect your website and affiliate campaigns from fraudulent transactions.
Improvely offers a 14-day free trial which is fair enough to check the conversions.
The four plans for the Improvely are:
Small Agency: $149/month
Large Agency: $299/month
- You earn a lot of money and sales if you know how your audience or your visitors behave. The only way to find this out is to follow the links to see the number of clicks generated and the number of conversions in progress.
- You can easily increase website conversion rates by following each link you use (whether for social media campaigns, SEO, or PPC campaigns).
- The following links give you an idea of what type of content is best for you.
- The following links give you an overview of what really works and what does not, so you can make the appropriate changes.
- You lose lots of useful information if you do not follow their links, be it for affiliate campaigns, sponsored links, etc.
- You’ll never learn about conversion tracking, detailed impression statistics, clicks, click-through rates, user behavior, and more. If you do not follow your links.
- [Latest] Top 21 Best Facebook Ads Spy Tools October 2021 Dont Miss
- Anstrex Push Notifications Ads Review 2021: Try This New Push Ads
- AdPlexity Review With 30% Lifetime Discount Coupon 2021 June
- Voluum Coupon Code 2021: Exclusive Discount Offer 25% Special
- Binom Tracker Review 2021 | (Discount Coupon 30% OFF)
The Verdict: ClickMagick Alternatives? 5 Best & Cheap Alternatives To ClickMagick
Frankly, it is too hard to decide the best ClickMagick alternative out of these 5 listed above. Probably, it depends on your needs and the budget.
If you have got a large budget and need robust features, Voluum has no competitor in the industry. But, if you want to go for the low budgeted tracking tools with more features, I would go with Improvely or LinkTrckr.
Improvely isn’t a bad choice too if you need the white label versions of these tools and if you want to concentrate more on click frauds.
To conclude, I would say that you should always look for the tools that give the free version. Throwing away your money on a paid and unknown tool is foolishness. This was my list of 5 great alternatives to the ClickMagick Link tracker.
I hope you have liked the list. If you have used them at any, please share them with us in the comments box and help us decide the best!!