You have built something new. After planning and cleaning, you are ready to tell the world.
A tweet or a Facebook post is not enough. This can lead to clicks, but the attention your article deserves does not deserve much. You do not have enough energy to create a whole new site. The installation of your amazing new product has now taken enough time.
On the other hand, you may already have a full website listing all the activities of your business, and you prefer a site that focuses solely on your new element.
You need a landing page. This page focuses on this element. It offers the best components and invites users to join more. Here’s a comparison of the best apps for creating a landing page in no time.
SalesHandy is a web platform that allows users to track emails, attachments, and documents. Features include email programming, automated tracking, email campaigns, and more.
We’ve collected comments from SalesHandy users on the Web and found that there is a combination of positive and negative feedback. We also share your available pricing options.
List Of Top 6 Best Saleshandy Alternatives December 2019
Learn more about SalesHandy
SalesHandy is a set of lead generation and prospects for marketing and sales services to conduct email campaigns. It offers a number of features that interest companies and freelancers. This includes email tracking, document tracking with analysis, model-based custom emails, and email programming.
SalesHandy provides users with a complete solution for running an awareness campaign and launching their email marketing campaigns.
SalesHandy provides an organizational solution for companies that want to shorten the sales cycle. Although there are a number of similar programs on the market today, SalesHandy has the real benefit of reducing the user’s responsibility for managing hundreds of emails and responses.
Top SalesHandy alternatives
Not sure if SalesHandy is right for you? Read our reviews of all major email tracking software providers.
Like the vast majority of vendors in this issue, HubSpot is another web-based web promotion management tool that provides a set of tools for computer advertisers.
It includes features such as CRM programming, e-mail advertising, and landing pages. In any case, they do not spend a lot of time on landing pages and you really need to buy a sequence of articles to get to the endpoint segment. Extraordinary administration, but not for private companies.
Key Features of the HubSpot Home Page
The most adaptable features of HubSpot are listed below, so you can decide whether to start or not.
- Design Template: HubSpot offers various attractive landing page formats to catch the attention of the guests at the first opportunity. You can change the design by giving it another aspect. Any format can easily be customized to look attractive, but you can not effectively change the marking of some of the inherent modules.
- A / B split test: The A / B split test should be used to examine visitors’ response to their appealing-looking landing pages. You can perform subtests on only 2 variants of the endpoint and check which presentation page is best for you.
- Software Integration: Social networking sites, interpersonal interaction sites and pages, and Google Analytics can be coordinated with HubSpot landing pages. Execution reports can be efficiently collected and reviewed by the client.
- Responsive Design: HubSpot home page formats respond. This implies that in different phases, such as Versatile, tablets, workstations, and others, work well. It mixes between programs
- Ergonomics: HubSpot is extremely easy to use. There are a variety of visual options that let you see how to use the HubSpot tools. In this sense, you can use each device effectively to get the maximum effect. The fabric is easy to control, campaigns can be put together and things can really be monitored
You must pay at least $ 200 to use HubSpot administrations. You can increase the number of contacts if you have more contacts.
The home page of a website is the main face of an organization or an element. At this advanced stage, most companies want to create good landing pages that provide customers with a detailed view of their services.
Similarly, this landing page allows you to collect important, subtle elements of the client, such as landing pages, emails, and other useful information. Therefore, the point of arrival is an indisputable necessity for the location and the elements of the organization.
GetResponse is another global web advertising service that integrates email promotion, demonstration robotics, and landing page creation. It is one of the most popular presentation devices on the Web and has more than 350,000 optimistic customers.
What differentiates the service from the rest is the consideration of an online advertising medium. In fact, you can have online courses at GetResponse! It also has a Customer Relationship Management Service (CRM).
Main features of GetResponse
These are some of the impressive features of the GetResponse homepage. Take advantage of these highlights and decide if you want to choose your services.
- Model Design: GetResponse has more than a hundred landing page formats that are described in an attractive way. The senior editor of WYSIWYG greatly simplifies movement from one place to another, with the ultimate goal of making it effective. This creates overwhelming landing pages and allows a unique distribution of ticks. You can distribute landing pages in a free space provided by GetResponse or your own region. Likewise, the homepage can be transmitted simultaneously on web-based network media pages.
- A / B split test: The A / B split test is the ideal way to test the visitor’s response to the deliciously described landing pages. You can perform partial tests in approximately 5 endpoint variants and determine the most suitable landing page for you.
- Software Integration: Many of you know that GetResponse is a complete email marketing solution you can dream of. You get legitimate reports based on research reports. You can also integrate it into online sites, informal communities, and Google Analytics.
- Receptive Design: All endpoint formats in GetResponse are 100% responsive or portable. Each of these formats will change well in the different phases of the survey.
- Ergonomics: GetResponse is one of the least demanding programs. Even manuals, downloadable manuals, learning protocols, and a variety of other items are available to facilitate the use of this product. No matter if you have a problem, you can connect with your client as easily as possible at any time of the day.
In terms of price, GetResponse offers one of the lowest prices among the providers on this list. At $ 15 a month ($ 12.30 a month for a year) for your e-mail plan, you can create important welcome pages and access the base of an email exploit.
In any case, it is voluntarily limited to 1000 arrival points and you must pass the “as” package at the price of 49 USD per month (40.18 USD per month for one year). However, the “Teacher” kit includes the benefits of the online course for up to 100 participants.
GetResponse is also great for organizations and large offices. They have a “maximum” plan of $ 165 per month ($ 135.50 per month for a year) and a commitment plan of $ 1199 per month ($ 839 per month). What makes the two arrangements so special is that you call GetResponse specialists to help you with every fight.
While this is a decent global agreement, GetResponse places more emphasis on e-mail marketing. Usually, they do not spend a lot of time on homepages. However, if you need a device that can do this at a reasonable price, GetResponse is a decent one for you.
HelloLeads is a mobile, cloud-based enterprise capture, tracking, and management solution. The platform specializes in transforming and resolving the pain of each salesperson in managing information about potential customers and planning sales monitoring.
HelloLeads helps sales teams improve their conversion rates by providing more detailed information about potential customers, generating a quick response from potential customers, and improving sales discipline.
This simple and intelligent solution for managing potential customers provides you with the tools and capabilities you need to engage your potential and potential customers at every opportunity, be it at trade shows, exhibitions or other locations. Marketing), Field Sales, Social Media Marketing, etc. Sources.
With HelloLeads, you can choose the best platform for your business. It offers a combination of potential customer management on the Web and mobile devices (Android and iOS) for large sales teams.
If you run a small or medium-sized business and your sales processes are performed by one or more independent people, you can manage, include, and convert your potential customers with the HelloLeads mobile application. The product is for B2B and B2C users.
Overview of the features of HelloLeads
- Lead capture at every source
- Facebook integration
- WhatsApp integration
- Business card scanning
- Digital application form: fully adapted
- Find potential customers near you on the Google map
- Appended to the lead level file
- Immediate reply (automatically generated e-mail and SMS)
- Evaluate potential customers
- Set reminders for follow-up
- Recurring follow-up
- Follow the course of customer discussions
- Assign multiple leads to team members
- monitoring equipment
- Updates for adding leads and follow-ups
- Select a range of interest
- Add notes / tags
- Different devices
- line analysis
- Monitoring sales performance
- Generation of sales reports.
- API integration
- Clone lead
- Google Calendar integration
- Custom analysis
- Immediate estimate / invoice
Price plans for HelloLeads:
- Free trial
- THE STANDARD
180 USD / user / year (excluding VAT and taxes)
240 USD / user / year (excluding VAT and taxes)
300 USD / user / year (excluding VAT and taxes)
HelloLeads offers three price plans from which users can choose. Choose the best plan for your business. To help you explore the software, you can subscribe to a free 14-day trial of your Professional package.
STANDARD – 180 USD / user / year
- A simple CRM, ideal for startups and individual users.
- Manage up to 1,000 potential customers, unique users
- Accessibility of lead data
- Quick reaction to the hints.
- Extended tracking
- Fast lead capture
- Automatic greetings
- term memories
- Webform widget
- Google Calendar
- Recursive pursuit
- WhatsApp connectivity
- Integration of Facebook business pages
- Immediate estimate / invoice
PROFESSIONAL – 240 USD / user / year
- Ideal for growing sales teams.
- At least 2 users
- Up to 10,000 children
- Mass E-mail
- Attach a file
- All inclusions of the STANDARD plan
COMPANY – 300 USD / user / year
- Ideal for large sales teams.
- At least 5 users
- Unlimited leads
- Custom analysis
- All inclusions of the PROFESSIONAL plan
- The prices quoted include neither VAT nor taxes.
HelloLeads is a cloud-based prospect management solution developed for a variety of industries including consulting, finance, real estate, construction, marketing, and manufacturing. It is suitable for new businesses, small businesses, businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
HelloLeads provides features such as piping design, automated tracking, and reporting. It helps trading departments capture contact information for potential customers, track customer interactions, and view current statistics. Managers can also track team activity and performance in real-time.
Freshworks is customer engagement software that enables integration between marketing, sales and support teams to ensure a perfect customer experience. It provides a 360-degree view of target customers and centralizes all customer conversations from multiple media, marketing and distribution channels in one place.
Freshworks ensures full team collaboration to provide quality customer service and timely support. Customer data and interaction history are easily accessible and brands can also track mentions on social networks. Freshworks is customizable and flexible enough for devices of all sizes.
This omnichannel CRM tool can also be used as a support tool.
- CRM Software Features Contact Management
- call recording
- Lead Score
- Marketing Automation
- Customer service
- list management
- Functions of the marketing automation software
- Lead Score
Funnelbakes Review helps you connect with potential buyers and influencers who you can turn into potential customers or buyers.
In the past 15 years, more than 20 comparison applications have been used. Funnelbake is by far the newest and best email search application for transactions and promotional purposes. It combines many existing functions with other individual applications in a single instrument.
Some of the best features are:
- Visual and easy-to-use interface / UX
- Notifications in real-time, regardless of when an e-mail is effortlessly opened, clicks or links are returned
- The functions (eg e-mail development, reference) are mechanized.
- E-mail voting options with SMTP, Amazon SMS, Gmail, etc.
- Variety of predefined formats for use/reference
- Option to customize e-mail design
- Messaging framework for illustrations
- Mechanization of sending e-mails to open previous e-mails of the recipient
The startup plan costs $ 20.83 / month
- Small team functionality
- Open emails, answers and click on Tracking. Unlimited customization
- Intelligent planning and limitation Automated monitoring
- 2-way inbox
- Gmail / Gsuite integration
- SMTP server integration
- Amazon SES integration
- CRM integration by Zapier
Professional Services $ 49.58 / month
- Unlimited contacts
- An unlimited number of team members.
- API limits
- Higher SMTP send restrictions
- Early access to new features.
E-mail marketing software for managing automated e-mail replies, managing e-mail lists, and creating and customizing e-mail.
It is difficult to know if the software you have selected is right for you. We’ve compiled a list of email marketing software that has received the most reviews from critics about FunnelBake.
Data will help you see how FunnelBake stands out from the competition, understand the opinions of current and former users, and find the best option for your business.
[Updated] List Of Top 6 Best Saleshandy Alternatives
RingCentral is a professional communication solution that allows users to make and receive calls over the Internet. Your Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone system includes features such as call monitoring, directory listing, and more. In this article, we cover the reviews and rates of RingCentral.
Ready to start? Get a free trial.
Powerful telephone systems for all types of businesses.
Whether it’s a small, medium or a large business, RingCentral offers solutions tailored to your needs. The cloud communication systems are easy to configure and manage and include a complete set of communication tools, an intuitive product interface, high-resolution voice calls, leading support teams, and more.
Applications and integrations
With RingCentral, users can also integrate the best features of RingCentral Office into their everyday commercial applications and devices.
By integrating the RingCentral Office into key enterprise programs (including Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, and Zendesk), employees can save time, simplify communication, and maximize productivity.
Here are some of the features of RingCentral:
- Analysis portal and reporting tools
- Audio and video meetings.
- Call monitoring and automatic call recording.
- International and local numbers.
- Messaging and collaboration team
- Toll-free numbers
- And much more
A well-networked team
The rule is simple: you can not expect a PBX to handle external communication properly if you can not do this in internal communication.
RingCentral is an external master because all features are available on mobile devices with only stable Wi-Fi (3G / 4G). The reason for this is that employees’ smartphones are instantly converted into BYOD extensions and calls can be easily redirected.
As mentioned earlier, there are no restrictions on the type of management features you can perform on a mobile device. The quality of the bandwidth is just outstanding.
In your opinion, how many systems are capable of performing in an emergency? RingCentral is known for its commercial continuity in the event of a bad Internet connection, but it is completely lost.
As soon as a problem occurs, the application switches to voice and cellular data networks and the administrator can easily proceed with their tasks.
North American customers calling their toll-free RingCentral number will not pay a dime to contact you. The cost of your page is only 3.9 cents/minute and only after you have exceeded your 1000 free minutes.
International calls, on the other hand, can not be answered via the toll-free number, but can easily be redirected to any international number you want or have. RingCentral is also special because you can keep your number for free even if you have not used the services.
This makes RingCentral one of the most efficient and sustainable PBX solutions.
From the information we’ve shared so far, it’s not difficult to conclude that RingCentral is cutting operating costs and showing immediate results.
If you save money, keep in mind that this product does not require any hardware installation or maintenance or that you are buying expensive licenses for features you will not even use.
Most features are unlimited and will not be charged if exceeded. Interestingly, international customers say they save up to 30% on calling and conference calls abroad.
RingCentral’s pricing system is based on number of users and covers four plans: Essentials (from $ 39.99 / user), Standard (from $ 49.99 / user), Premium (from $ 54.99 / user)) and Ultimate (from $ 69.99 / user). Interested users should be aware that their monthly rates decrease with increasing numbers of users.
RingCentral is our choice as the best professional phone service because it is a robust VoIP phone system that is hosted in the cloud and is an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes.
The system offers nearly all call, collaboration and mobility features that businesses expect from a PBX. RingCentral is also our choice as the best conferencing service on a PBX as each user can receive calls from up to 1,000 subscribers. In addition, it is easy to use and offers a variety of functions.
Saleshandy Alternatives December 2019 | Pros and Cons
- The feature-rich lead generation set is ideal for companies of all sizes.
- Differentiated prices mean that small businesses do not pay too much for monthly services.
- The analytics tools let you control the participation of your campaign.
- Automate the start of email campaigns.
- Increase the conversion rate of customers and prospects.
- Reduce conversion time and increase the efficiency of your marketing department
- The best features are paralyzed in the free version
Also, check out:
Conclusion: SalesHandy Alternatives In 2019
No doubt it was an excellent experience to classify the teachers of their field in the race against two. All speculation was based on the industry’s characteristics and advances, where GetResponse has proven to be an absolute success in all areas.
I was impressed by the huge collection of templates and the exclusive HTML source code editor. Spam Scorer, however, was a complete show thief.
HubSpot has a solid platform that is easy to use in most cases. However, some important elements take longer than necessary.
On the other hand, GetResponse is a bit more complicated when you start setting up your first list, but you can still find it.
Our Recommendations List: Hubspot vs Freshworks vs FunnelBake vs Ring Central vs Getresponse vs helloleads Comparison (Our Priority) | Saleshandy Alternatives
GetResponse offers a variety of features, including the action-based autoresponder that gives the platform a high level of automation.
This additional level of automation can make a big difference in your results.
As you enter the most advanced features, they seem to integrate better with your platform. Things like split tests are much easier to use and have more advanced features.
We hope this post- SalesHandy Alternatives suits your purpose well. Feel free to tell us which tool you liked the most from the list. If you liked the post, then do share it on one of your favorite social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.