Hi! If you are looking for the Katheryn Winnick Quotes, then you are in the perfect place.
Katheryn Winnick is one of the most talented and successful actresses working today. She has starred in some of the biggest movies and television shows in history, and her work has been praised by audiences and critics alike.
In this post, we’ll take a look at Winnick’s life and career, and explore why she is such a successful performer. We’ll also highlight some of her best-known roles to date.
She is an actress and martial artist who has achieved great success in the entertainment industry. She is known for her work on films such as ‘The Black Marks’ and ‘Killers’.
In addition to her acting career, she is also a highly-skilled martial artist, which has helped her to land some impressive stunt work.
From popular television series such as Vikings and The Art of More to her latest venture starring in the upcoming movie,olar, Katheryn Winnick has made a name for herself as one of the most versatile and charismatic actresses working today.
She is also a highly sought-after model and martial artist, who has achieved black belts in Tae Kwon Do and Eskrima. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at Katheryn Winnick’s life and career so far.
Table of Contents
Top 23 Katheryn Winnick Quotes 2023
1. “I knew I wanted to work, I knew I wanted to help people, and starting my own business was the best way to accomplish both.” – Katheryn Winnick\
2. “I was asked to teach martial arts to actors who were preparing for roles. I spent time on movie sets and very quickly decided actors have the best job in the world: every day is completely different, every day is challenging, every day they’re surrounded by all these creative and talented people.” – Katheryn Winnick
3. “Most entrepreneurs are very diligent about creating plans and setting goals and sticking to a timeline. I’ve been inspired by that and use the same approach to set my own goals.” – Katheryn Winnick
4. “Some of the things I’ve dreamed about have come true. I’m an actress. I’ve been able to help women. I’m working with different charities to help support young girls and women… all of those things are a part of my life plan.” – Katheryn Winnick
5. “I grew up in a martial arts gym surrounded by men and boys, and I pretty much call myself a tomboy.” – Katheryn Winnick
6. “I strongly believe in vision boards and life plans. I’ve been working on a life plan since I was fourteen. I set goals and keep them on my desktop so whenever I open them they’re right in front of me.” – Katheryn Winnick
7. “It all comes down to trusting yourself, trusting that if you have the talent the right opportunities will come. Gaining that perspective has been really important but it definitely didn’t come overnight.” – Katheryn Winnick
8. “Planning is really important, but you sometimes also need to let go and be in the moment because that’s where the gold is. I can be as prepared as possible for a scene but when it comes to shooting it I just have to relax and be present.” – Katheryn Winnick
9. “Without the tough times I wouldn’t be as prepared for the opportunities I have now, and I wouldn’t be as hungry to do even more.” – Katheryn Winnick
10. “I grew up being a bit of a tomboy, a big-time tomboy.” – Katheryn Winnick.
11. “I started training in martial arts when I was 7 years old. I got my first black belt at 13.” – Katheryn Winnick
12. “I’m inspired by strong women and people dedicated to their craft and I hope I’m laying that foundation now and building lasting relationships.” – Katheryn Winnick
13. “Plan and prepare… but when the time comes, trust yourself and let go.” – Katheryn Winnick
Here at bloggersideas, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for Erin Burnett quotes then why not take a look at these Best John Malkovich Quotes or Inspirational Quotes From Dav Pilkey too?
14. “I did horror films, student films… I would do almost anything that came along.” – Katheryn Winnick
15. “I started my own martial arts school at 16. And by the time I was 21, I had three different schools.” – Katheryn Winnick
16. “I’m conservative where sharing is concerned. I’m pretty selective. It’s important for me to remember that I’m an actress first and not a celebrity. What really matters is your craft and your work, not social media and selfies.” – Katheryn Winnick
17. “My first car was a Chevy Cavalier. My dad somehow convinced me that it was a hot sports car because it was red.” – Katheryn Winnick
18. “When I was growing up, there were times I had to compete against boys in tae kwon do, and I’d show them right away that I wasn’t someone to mess with.” – Katheryn Winnick
19. “From a personal perspective, in one sense my family and especially my mom and dad are my biggest critics, and I mean that in a good way. They tell me the truth.” – Katheryn Winnick
20.“I look for people who are good at their jobs and have good taste, but what really matters is when people care about you both as a professional and as a person.” – Katheryn Winnick
21. “I’m a 3rd-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and 2nd degree in karate, and I’m a licensed bodyguard.” – Katheryn Winnick
22. “My dad was an entrepreneur so I had a great role model. He showed me that if you want to do something great the best way is to do it yourself.” – Katheryn Winnick
23. “The Norse way of speaking, no one really knew what the Vikings sounded like, they were Norsemen. The accent is really a combination of a Scandinavian accent, maybe with a Swedish accent and an old way of speaking.” – Katheryn Winnick
Katheryn Winnick In Media:
- collider- Katheryn Winnick Revisits ‘Vikings’ and Discusses Her Plans to Direct ‘Big Sky’
- Hollywoodreporter- Vikings’ Star Katheryn Winnick on Launching a Foundation to Help Ukraine
- insidenova- Katheryn Winnick found it ‘very challenging’ to film The Dark Tower because of ‘budget issues’
Katheryn Winnick Youtube Videos:
- Inspirational Quotes From Dav Pilkey
- Best Motivational Speakers In The World
- Raquel Welch Quotes: Inspirational & Powerful Quotes
- Jessie James Quotes: Most Famous Quotes Of All Time!
- Scott Speedman Quotes: Inspirational Quotes To Remember
Conclusion- Katheryn Winnick Quotes 2023
Katheryn Winnick is a successful actress with an impressive resume. What can we learn from her words of wisdom? Winnick has some great insights into the entertainment industry, as well as life in general.
Let’s recap her top five quotes and see what lessons we can take away from them. First, always stay true to yourself. Second, be grateful for your successes and don’t take them for granted.
Third, work hard and never give up on your dreams. Fourth, surround yourself with positive people who will support you along the way.
Fifth and finally, live each day to the fullest and enjoy every moment! We should all strive to embody these principles in our lives – they are sure to help us in every circumstance whether it is good or bad.
Winnick’s quotes are both powerful and inspiring. They emphasize the importance of hard work, dedication, and self-awareness in order to achieve success. Her words remind us that no one is perfect and that it’s important to learn from our mistakes. We can all benefit from remembering these lessons as we continue on our own journeys.