In this article, I will take you through an extensive sellerboard review. sellerboard is an analytics service for Amazon sellers that analyses profit expectations and margins with accuracy.
There is no limit to what kind of online business a seller on Amazon may engage in. There is FBA(fulfilled by Amazon), FBM(fulfilled by the seller), programs like Prime by Seller, drop shipping, and even online arbitrage.
If you’re just selling one product which you’re selling one or two times a day you may be able to compute your profits and costs by yourself. Trust me, it becomes very difficult when there are many products and sales to keep track of.
There are a lot of different fees like storage, inbound, etc. Then one must use software tools. To describe sellerboard in one word, I would say that it is a one-stop-shop for all your profitability analysing tools.
sellerboard Review: In A NutShell
It also has some additional tools such as inventory management, follow-up mail campaigns, PPC optimizers, listing change alerts, reimbursements for lost or damaged stock, and other FBA errors.
It is an easy way to increase a seller’s cost-effectiveness. I have personally tried sellerboard and found it to be one of the best analytics services that are available for sellers on Amazon. It also has a feature called autoresponder that sends emails to customers who buy your product on Amazon asking them to give a review about it.
One of the additional points is that KPIs can be downloaded in the text or spreadsheet forms that turn out to be helpful for comparison of data and results. It can also be operated on mobile phones.
Features of sellerboard
- Accessible and Inexpensive
It can be almost used by anyone who has to start a business and maximize profits in real-time and good numbers. Never have I ever seen my business growing and earning so well.
So it can be used by anyone, even a beginner. For entrepreneurs or small scale enterprises, there are no restrictions imposed. It is easy to understand and accessible to even low income and disabled users who are trying to attain financial independence through entrepreneurship.
At the same time, they have somehow managed to keep the service and its interface and usage variety interesting enough to meet the demands of advanced sellers. They stay updated on market trends and provide quality service in keeping with the times.
Once a sellerboard user, always a sellerboard user! Sellers using it tend to get hooked and stay loyal. One may even explore other competing services like Acceler List, Distribion, Bindwise, etc. but they always come back to real-time because they provide the best user-friendly analytics tools worth their fee for each package, overall.
All you have to do is choose the services package according to your needs. What can be better than such a service that fits into our designed criteria and is pocket friendly?
- Wide market reach
One of the main points to be considered while running businesses and selling products, in the marketplace. Whether it has a scope or not, whether it is user friendly or not, whether the business will be profitable or not, these questions always have a place in our minds.
So, a list of some of the main markets sellerboard can help you cater to markets that include places such as the United States of America, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Italy and Mexico. It has an international wide range of coverage.
- Tracking Trends
It permits us to analyse various metrics. Some of them are:
The trends feature in sellerboard helps you keep track of all important KPI’s for every product to make sure you don’t have a negative trend. Such KPI’s are for example BSR, sales, returns, profit. If one of these worsened lately, the seller should take action (e.g. decrease price, check the quality, run ads, etc).
You can select a KPI (e.g. return rate) and a time frame and see a table with all your products and their month by month performance (including the value of the KPI and the % change in comparison to the last month).
Sorting the table will immediately show you all your problematic SKU’s (e.g. the ones where BSR dropped in the last month comparing to the previous month).
- Tracks hidden costs with the power of AI
sellerboard is an expert at accounting for up to seventy(70) hidden Amazon fees and all expenses into account and exposing it all to the seller in easy to understand well-presented data.
This helps sellers understand the fine nitty-gritty of their business relationship with Amazon and how it functions. It lets the seller hunt down information about every product, variation, and fee at any time and for any period be it a day, a week, or a month.
This is extremely helpful in bringing down production and sales costs to a minimum in order to maximize profits. It also helps sellers maintain a good relationship with Amazon by making it even more transparent to the seller.
- Customer service
The customer care service is available 24/7 through the live chat box that appears on the right side. They respond as early as they can. Unlike others, they make sure that every doubt of a customer as well as a seller is cleared. This is the best support center that I have ever discovered.
Alternatives to sellerboard
- Amazon’s on-site in-home analytics tools pale in comparison to the experience sellerboard can offer. The Amazon panel is not seller-friendly. It is extremely difficult to track the potential for profit, cost-effectiveness, returns, and sales on it. Seller Central has a similar problem even though it provides a lot more data than Amazon’s panel.
- Seller Central, another competing service, is known for providing a lot of statistics and reports; but it gets confusing instead of helpful. It is hard to understand how much money the seller has made after all the costs. Especially not in real-time. It is extremely tedious and time consuming to download all the reports and merge them on a spreadsheet and compute one’s final profits. It is not doing its job of reducing time, energy, and manual labour required. On the other hand, sellerboard does even this calculation for you and presents you both overall profits and detailed information at your fingertips.
- Viral Launch gives sellerboard stiff competition with its Marketing Intelligence. This helps it track historic market trends and predict the direction the market will go into. This may not make a big difference to beginners but it has a huge impact on the decisions of advanced experienced sellers. It also has a campaign and additional marketing tools like product discovery and product launcher but it is much more expensive than sellerboard. It is not very pocket friendly. Its packages may be worth its pricings but they are all for sellers with experience and big budgets. It does provide a 20-40% lifetime discount to even this out but that is still a huge sum of money by comparison.
- Bindwise provides full-time round-the-clock tools to monitor hijackers and counterfeits. It also provides a primitive toned down free package with hijacker monitoring still available but one can only run it and get alerts for seven days each month under this plan. This is a cheap alternative for sellers without a product catalogue.
sellerboard Pricing| How Much Does sellerboard Cost?
sellerboard Pros & Cons
Pros of sellerboard:
- Being a researcher and an analyst, I have tried numerous software tools in areas of marketing, profit analytics and accounting. What I find amazing about sellerboard is that it includes a variety of features at low costs.
- It has served me very well from the moment I started using it.
- The customer care service is also very good with efficient communication.
Cons of sellerboard
- As a regular customer, I feel that it is perfect, but it requires a color change.
- If more customization options are added to the panels such as colors and box arrangements, that would certainly add up to the activity and attract many customers. This could be much helpful to boost regular sales.
- More scope for optimization also increases the personalization of the user experience. It feels like the creators are trusting us to make our own decisions with their programs and more freedom to customize results in better user interaction and hence even more users through word of mouth. We like to have as much control over our interface as possible.
- I would like the listings optimization feature to be brought back.
Testimonials sellerboard Review
- eComEngine Review 2021: One Stop Solution for Amazon Sellers? (Pros &Cons)
- Gorilla ROI Review 2021: Is This Add-On Worth For Amazon Sellers?
- HelloProfit Amazon Analytics Review 2021Discount Code Save $200
- CaptainBI Review 2021: Is It A Reliable Amazon Seller Tool?
FAQs On sellerboard Review
👉Can sellerboard work with Amazon seller accounts?
Yes. sellerboard uses Amazon’s Marketplace Web Service API’s to access your sales data. This is how Amazon’s usually exchanges data with third party apps.
👉Is the data in my Amazon safe?
They only store the data needed for the reports, nothing else. They do not analyze, sell, or distribute anyone’s data or use it in any way other than their software operations
👉How to cancel a subscription?
Subscription to sellerboard can be canceled at any time through the chat in your account or via their email ([email protected]). All your data will be deleted from their servers after deactivating your account.
Conclusion: sellerboard Review 2021 Best Profit Analytics for Amazon Sellers
sellerboard may have stiff competition when one considers all-in-one services or advertising tools, but it is the best Amazon Analytics service out there. It provides value for money tools, and extremely attentive customer service interaction, easily presented data, and all in very pocket-friendly packages.
It appeals to both beginners and experienced sellers. There is no other alternative better for sellers with a tight budget but a lot of products to keep track of in the price range of sellerboard.