An affiliate marketer in today’s world has access to numerous tools and services for handling various aspects like clicks, campaigns, costs, sales, report building, traffic distribution and more. One of the most important tools for an affiliate marketer to define results is a tracker.
An effective tracking software or platform helps in eliminating tracking errors. This aspect is very crucial as it may lead to slow redirects that may cause you to lose Return Over Investment (ROI).
In this post, I’m going to tell you about a popular tracking platform that has been designed for Affiliate marketers to manage their affiliate marketing paths more efficiently under one hood. This service is known as Binom.
Binom Tracker Review 2020: Is It the Right Tracking Tool? Special Discount 40% OFF
Binom: Brief Introduction
Binom is a popular and effective self-hosted tracker that has been designed to help manage affiliate marketing paths like clicks, campaigns, costs, sales, report building, traffic distribution and more, all in one place. The software is the undisputed leader in click-processing and report-building speeds. Its primary goal is not only to save you valuable time since an inconvenient interface leads to time loss, but also provide you with a vast variety of features and functionality.
The platform has been specifically designed by affiliate marketers for affiliate marketers to earn more with advanced traffic distribution, smart filters system and a huge amount of handy features such as no-redirect tracking and many others. Binom functions on a state of the art algorithm that knows how to send a click to a landing page that a user has not yet seen and for which offer the user have not yet converted.
Binom allows users to become more profitable by increasing your frequency caps. Campaign analysis in Binom is a seamless experience as it is extremely flexible and takes optimization to the next level. It is further aided with rapid multi-level reports with line markings, search, filters, and Drilldown function. These tools have been developed to help you quickly find profitable segments in your campaign.
Binom’s approach is so advanced that it offers most of the tracking tools at an affordable price, which is very interesting. To determine which destination pages are not recognized or converted, a detailed survey is performed. This gives them more attention to increasing frequency limits.
Binom has a surprising feature that allows the user to fully access the landing pages without being redirected. It registers when a user has reached their destination page and provides their output for a better report. Binom has attributes of city tracking and also verifies the conversion rate of the viewers. You can use any number of domains and track the activity in days.
Binom features and functionalities
Binom has quickly emerged as one of the most powerful yet cost-effective tools to aid marketers with efficient click processing, campaign tracking, analytics, and traffic distribution tools, including API and several organizational tools. Binom ensures
- A license cost that does not depend on the amount of traffic you send
- Handles up to 15 million clicks per day
- Click processing time is 5 ms under any server load
- The highest speed of report generating on the market
- Group Campaign Reports
- Large-scale automated updates every 2-3 months
- The fastest and most convenient user interface
- An optimized and user-friendly multi-user system with different access rights
- Prompt and excellent support with an average response time of 2 minutes
By precisely setting the user’s access rights, your computer can work simultaneously in a single trace. Restrictions on campaigns, offers, landing pages, rotations, traffic sources, and networks. See, edit, create, everything is possible.
There is possibility of individually opening individual groups or individual campaign offers or landing pages for each user. Create a team of any size. This tool generally works with entire departments with dozens of people.
- Save offers and landings in the tracker
- Additional users with limited access
- Notes to the campaigns, offers, and landings
- Preset traffic sources
- Directory of rated affiliate networks
- Batch adding of offers and landings
Earn more with the progressive distribution of traffic! Binom knows how to send a click to a destination page that a user has not yet seen and for which the offer has not yet been implemented. With Benom it can be more profitable by increasing the frequency limits.
Route and control system with more than 20 metrics, including the singularity, the proxy, the IP address range and time.
With rotations, you can easily change the weight of the distribution for each campaign. Earn more by sending users to landing pages or offers they have not seen before. Send clicks from one campaign to another. Send traffic to specific routes on the landing page. Create the perfect funnel.
- A/B and MVT-testing
- Paths, Landings, Offers
- Rotation system
- Distribution by uniqueness and conversion
- Redirect of Proxy-traffic
- Distribution rules for 20+ metrics
- Clickthrough between campaigns
- Multi-affiliate landings
- Redirect to a particular path or landing
The analysis of the campaign in Binom is pure pleasure. Fast multi-level reports with line tags, search capabilities, filters, and a detailed analysis feature help you quickly find profitable segments in your campaign. It only takes optimization to the next level and that’s quite impressive.
Most reports are mostly generated almost immediately. Forget about waiting. No more wasting time and frustration. Our powerful filtering system makes data analysis and decision making easier than ever.
- The highest speed of reports generation
- More than 30 metrics
- Collective reports for campaigns and traffic sources
- Three-level groupings without limitations
- Statistics by paths, rules, rotations
- Filters system
- Export to CSV
- Statistics by days
- Bots identifying
- Uniqueness report
- IP-ranges and connection type
- Statistics for last hour
- Rows marking
- Clicklog with filters
- Bid reports
Track more than 20 clicks with the latest databases of ISPs and devices. Track user behavior on landing pages, exit points, browser settings, HTTP headers, and more including city, type of connection and proxy. Greater precision in the identification of devices and operators with our combined databases.
Learn more about browser settings, http headers, exit points, and other metrics on the landing page. With LP Pixel, you can send traffic directly to the destination page without unnecessary routing.
- LP Pixel
- Integrated landings (without redirect)
- Sending information from landing
- Tracking exit points from landing
- Improved Postback
- Unlimited additional domains
- Postback conversions to the source
- Click cost import from the source
- Update costs by tokens and time zones
- Manual conversions update and removal
- City tracking
- Conversion statuses
Complete control of API tracking just connects your optimization tools or integration and visualization tools to all essential functions and reports with a simple API.
You can get a list of existing offers, add new ones, edit or delete offers and landing pages. Add the key parameter of the API to the URL of a report and get it in JSON format. Use the API to display rows of filtered or tagged reports to prepare black and white lists for your campaigns.
- Campaign information
- Information about landings and offers
- Campaign reports
- Update costs
Our support team installs tracking on your server, helps with data transfer and explains how to use tracking more efficiently. Forget waiting for endless answers to your tickets.
Binom customer team will take care of all the technical problems and install binom free on your server. We inform our clients in case of problems.
- Detailed documentation
- FAQ with 100+ questions
- Tickets, skype, telegram, email
- Answer within 1 hour
- Online from 9 to 23 MSK
- Great responsiveness 🙂
- Processing time for a click is 5-30 ms
- Guarantee of zero losses
- Processing speed does not depend on the volume
- Does not depend on the number of clicks in a database
- Separated from report generation
- Works under any load
- Transaction Engine for click storing
- PHP 5+ based
- Compatible with MySQL 5+, MariaDB, Percona
- Low memory usage
- Server fail over system
- Monitoring and SMS-notification system
Technical details and requirements
Binom is a powerful and flexible software designed to serve the needs of affiliate marketing campaigns running on almost all compatible software and servers. Here is a list of software and minimum server requirements recommended by the Binom developers.
Minimum server requirements:
You can always do the manual installation if you feel like a technically savvy user, but for most people, the best option will be to run auto-installer, which was developed by Binom, which installs tracker and optimizes all necessary software if you run it on a clean server. You don’t need any technical skills in order to run it, or the Binom support team even can do all the installation process for you. So even if you are far away from all technical stuff, this will not be an obstacle to install this tracker.
Since Binom is a self-hosted tracker, the amount of clicks that it can handle depends on your server hardware, if you want to run millions of clicks per day, then you need to get a more powerful server. Gladly their technical support will help you find and tune the server for any volume.
Why should you try the Binom tracker?
There are a bunch of reasons why I would recommend you to try Binom. Of course, you may think what makes Binom different from other similar platforms and services. But there is always a difference between the best and the rest. Have a look at the following points:
- The Binom support team will install the tracker and all the necessary tools and settings on your server for free, which means you don’t have to handle the hassle of installing and setting up the tracker according to your work environment. All you need to do is just write them and the rest is their job!
- 3+ years of experience in tracker building and 5+ years experience in affiliate marketing. Those guys know what they are doing. Sometimes they even share nice tips for AM’s in their blog.
- An ideal solution for teams: unlimited users with custom access rights.
- Free SSL for all your domains. Yes, other solutions will charge you for SSL, but Binom will provide SSL for all your domains for free.
- Domains check for Google ban, now you won’t lose time and profit because Google has banned your domain – Binom interface will notify you about that.
- The developers constantly keep working on new features and roll out new updates every few months so you won’t fall behind in the race. Next Binom updates will be concentrated on automatization for your campaigns, which means more profit and less headache for you.
- Their prompt and helpful customer support team are always open to any suggestions and ready to realize your ideas as quickly as possible. Their “Inaction” team is capable to help users with tracker-related issues and also solve simple third-party technical problems. They can also consult on media-buying questions. Users can get prompt connectivity and solutions via Skype and web-panel.
- Binom is good if you run Pop-traffic because it can handle up to 600 million clicks per month, its super-fast redirects and reports speed and filters system.
- Binom is good if you run Native ads because you can update cost by tokens so you could match with stats in the source, make marks for publishers and track landing’s viewing depth and exit points.
- Binom is good if you run Facebook because you can do no-redirect tracking with LP Pixel and integrated landings on PHP and complete URL customization.
- And if you are looking for some additional third-party feedback, Binom had recently started a thread at one of the biggest forums of affiliate marketing – STM. And the amount of positive feedback from users all over the world is really impressive, you can check here
- Or you can check their live-demo.
Plans and Pricing: Binom Tracker Demo
Binom has developed only one paid package for the users that offers unlimited access to all the available tools and functionalities.
Price: $99 per month or $69 per month (Billed annually)
- One server
- Unlimited clicks
- Unlimited domains
- Free SSL for all domains
- Lifetime updates
- Additional licenses – $49
- Free 24/7Support
- Skype, live-chat, email
- Tracker installation
- Server setup
- Answer within 2 minutes
Binom is also offering you special coupon BLOGGERSIDEAS. Just follow this link and you will be provided with the free first month and 40% discount on second. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.
Binom Tracker FAQs
Does the Binom Tracker offer a free trial?
Yes, Binom Tracker comes with 14 days of free trial without any limitations. Also, they extend the free trial for 30 days upon user request. Sign, up for the free trial form it’s the official website.
Does the Binom tracker protect from spy-services?
Yes, Binom provides an Anti-spy module that protects you from ads spy services such as AdPlexity and others.
Can I use Binom for mobile traffic tracking?
Yes, you can use Binom Tracker for any kind of traffic sources including mobile devices. Binom Tracker easily detects device type, IPs, carrier and also the connection type.
Final Words: Binom Tracker Review 2020 With Discount Coupon | Is It Worth?
Binom is one of the best tracking tools for affiliate marketers as it has each of the parameters which are required for tracking a campaign. The easy setup and the customer support team are the big pluses to this tracking tool. Also, the security isn’t compromised here!!
I hope you have liked my review of the Binom tracking tool! Visit the Binom official website for more details regarding the plans, pricing, features, software compatibility and more. Don’t forget to use Binon Tracker Discount Coupon 40% Off.
If you have used Binom Tracker tool earlier, please share it with us in the comment box!!