Looking for BitLaunch Review, you are at the right place.
Are you worried about your online privacy and safety? Do you want more control over your web hosting environment? Do you want to pay for hosting with Bitcoins or Crypto ?
Do you want to get a high quality hosting package with support and features that are hard to find?
Solution :BitLaunch servers are set up in a data center located in Panama, which means your data is safe and secure from prying eyes. Setting up servers can be difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. When your web site needs to be accessed by millions of visitors in the world, you need fast, reliable and secure services. BitLaunch web hosting services are able to deliver these features at affordable prices.
So let’s start with BitLaunch review with features & pricing details.
Table of Contents
BitLaunch Review in Detail 2022: Start Paying With Crypto For VPS
BitLaunch’s services are anonymous, which makes them extremely safe and secure. It also offers API for the developers who want to build tools or automate the server provisioning with BitLaunch. The company proffers an affiliate program along with 20% recurring commission on the conversions from the user.
BitLaunch is a very smooth, fast, and secured service and gives you the freedom of paying them on an hourly basis, which is a feature most people look for. Moreover, it is extremely simple and quick to create an account on BitLaunch as you just require your email for registration.
Is Cryptocurrency essential in Web Hosting?
It is not very easy and secure to make payments and do transactions using cryptocurrencies, because BitLaunch has designed automated services so that the developers can manage the servers with ease.
Thus, it is easy for the users to carry out account transactions with particular transaction amounts. The API is simple to use and gives the choice between normal currency and cryptocurrency. The developers use the Lightning Network for automating payments.
How to use Cryptocurrency for Payment?
Payments with Cryptocurrency have been made very easy with BitLaunch. It is a very simple and a fast process. You can top up as much as you want, requiring you to pay at least $20. This minimum amount is set to reduce the wrong use of the process. Once you choose to pay via Bitcoin, you will be given a QR code, amount of bitcoins BTC to send, and an address. After checking and confirming things, the money will go into your account. Sometimes, the process may take a little longer as per the fee and wallet, but the overall process is smooth.
The best part of BitLaunch is that it lets you pay on an hourly basis, i.e. you will pay them only for the number of hours that you have used the server. You need not block your money by paying for one month straight because you cannot be sure for how long you would require the server. This is the best deal for people who like changing the VPN IP time and again.
The most important thing to note here is that you have to avoid reaching the $0 balance mark. If your server is in use and this happens, it will get destroyed and will come to you like an abrupt surprise. So, pay heed to their messages and emails to avoid interference in the work. If required, you can request them to let you go for some time with negative balance too, but the decision is purely of Bit Launch’s.
Bitlaunch Review VPS Hosting Pricing Plans (Cheap & Fastest Bitcoin VPS Server Plans Pay safely and easily with Bitcoins)
Centralized systems means that they are operated and maintained by a single body, be it the government, a company, or some individual. Whereas, decentralized systems are the ones which are not controlled by a single entity. It cannot even destroy the system because it is operated by a network of members who work on the basis of mutual consent. This is the reason BitLaunch allows cryptocurrencies because it’s a decentralized payment system. More than 10 cryptocurrencies are supported by BitLaunch.
Advantages of BitLaunch’s Decentralized Payment System
Here are the advantages of a decentralized system like BitLaunch:
- There is no involvement of a bank or a separate entity which can decline or stop the payment.
- Traditional payment methods fail many times and are not always reliable, moreover they are centralized too. But, decentralized payments make them anonymous, fast, and smooth.
- Decentralized payment services like cryptocurrency gives users the access to services who are based in India or Indonesia. In these places, VPS services offered by BitLaunch do not support traditional payment systems.
- Limited information on the website
- No money-back guarantee
Some Quick Web Hosting Stats :
- There will be even more than 330,000 web hosting providers in the world by the year 2021.
- Only a quarter of the 1.8 billion websites that have been registered on the internet as of 2021 are operational. 15.5 percent of the internet’s registered websites are currently active. 56.4 percent of the worldwide web hosting industry is dominated by the top ten web hosting providers.
- Hosting providers in North America are the most numerous in the world.
- More over 50 million domains are registered in the United States, accounting for about 27% of all web domains. The number of domain names registered in China is second only to the United States (16 million).
- WordPress is used to build 34% of all websites. US web hosting provider GoDaddy is one of the most popular.
- The United States hosts the most domain names in the world (107,346,685 domains).
Predictions for the Future of Web Hosting 75 percent of the world’s population is expected to be online by 2021.
- More than $171 billion will be spent on web hosting services in the United States by the year 2027, according to a CAGR of 15.5%. There will be over $60 billion in revenue generated by the web hosting sector by 2020, up from $33.5 in 2016.
- Between 2019 and 2026, the managed VPS subsector is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 16.5 percent. Between 2019 and 2025, the subsector of cloud hosting is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 18%.
- The subsector of shared hosting is predicted to increase at a yearly pace of 10.3%. The US web hosting business is expected to generate $25,517 million in revenue by the year 2021.
- By the year 2025, 49% of all internet data is expected to be stored on the cloud. In 2022, worldwide IP traffic is estimated to reach 4.8 ZB per year on an annual basis.
The data in this article was gathered from the following sources: Find Stack, Host Advice, Host Sorter, Finances Online, Statista, and more.
Conclusion: BitLaunch Review 2022
I believe BitLaunch is undoubtedly the best hosting provider in the market as I felt really surprised by seeing its amazing features and price.
To summarize :
Features: BitLaunch offers the most advanced cloud hosting platform on the market, offering customers everything they need to host a single server securely and privately.
Advantages: The BitLaunch platform is extremely affordable for anyone willing to put up with its limitations. At $0.01 per gigabyte it is well within the realm of affordability for new businesses who may be considering setting up their own server instead of renting one from a larger company.
Benefits: It’s very easy to get started with BitLaunch at very low prices and provides huge value for the money spent.
Its USP is the high level of security it offers, it’s decentralized systems that keep the transactions anonymous, and the hourly billing of the services. It offers a fast provisioning, a vast range of choices, and exclusive customer support on a user-friendly interface.
Did you like BitLauch review, share your own BitLaunch reviews in comments below.
Top Posts Related To Hosting :
Best Web Hosting Picks
- The Best VPS Web Hosting Services in Australia
- Best Managed WooCommerce Hosting For Your Online Business
- Best Cheap Cloud VPS Hosting
- Top Best Reseller Hosting Companies
- More Web Hosting Reviews
- Best Cheap Web Hosting That Accept Bitcoins
- ViceTemple Reviews with Features