Hey! Are you looking for SharpSpring vs ActiveCampaign Comparison?
In this article I am going to explore Great! Check out an in-depth comparison of these two platforms.
Managing a business is not easy, especially effectively dealing with the interactions of clients. There is also a lot of buzz in the market about creating a better brand presence online because that’s where everyone is now a day. We all want to provide an excellent experience to our clients while they work with us, but managing interactions with them is often confusing.
This confusion needs to be resolved as soon as possible because better interactions with the client help build our brand presence. To make this more comfortable for you, we have specific tools in the market that can help build our brand presence, and it can manage our interactions with our clients and enhance customer relationships.
You need tools that can help keep track of deals and interactions with your clients. These tools provide a database that sorts the conversations regarding a particular deal at one place so that whenever you need to understand the deal, you can look upon the tool. They also provide you with the calendar syncing features so that we never miss anything. No services are good enough until and unless they are comfortable in terms of their use.
The people already have a business to manage and dealing with another hurdle is not the way to go about it. Businesses need tools that are easy to use so they can rely on it, mainly because they can save up a lot of time. But this feature comes with a price, services which are easy to use often turn out to be ineffective. Both the tools presented here are not only practical but also easy on the pocket with similar price points.
We all have to deal with the situation where the tool starts showing some issues, and we have to contact the Customer Services to help us get out of the situation. Still, we all know that getting help from Customer Support is something never really happens. Customer Services with other brands are incredibly fussy, but this is not the case for both the presented tools. With these two similarities being stated, these are several differences between the two tools which are discussed in detail.
SharpSpring vs ActiveCampaign 2020: Which One Is Worth The HYPE?
Sharpspring is without a doubt the most flexible cloud-based marketing tool which is fully integrated. It also offers integrations with other parties or local tools, integrated call tracking. SharpSpring can interface with any CRM on the market, and it gives the customers the ability to keep their existing CRM and the information within it. The system we provide can track down individual lead’s page visits, his demographics, and his engagement on social networking.
With this feature, users can check upon those who are viewing their site, with complete details of name and contact information. Sharpspring can be used for a large variety of businesses ranging from advertising, insurance, engineering, telecommunications, and more. This can be utilized for both big and small businesses.
No services are good enough until and unless they are secure in terms of their use. The people already have a business to manage and dealing with another hurdle is not the way to go about it. Businesses need tools that are easy to use so they can rely on it, mainly because they can save up a lot of time. But this feature comes with a price, services which are easy to use often turn out to be ineffective. In SharpSpring, the features we offer are straightforward to use but at the same time are very powerful. They are intuitive to use, and the app is comparatively low in pricing. At this time, when the market keeps the product prices so high to bring in loads of profit, the service offered by SharpSpring is at fairly reasonable price points.
We all have to deal with the situation where the tool starts showing some issues, and we have to contact the Customer Services to help us get out of the situation. Still, we all know that getting help from Customer Support is something never really happens. Customer Services with other brands are incredibly fussy, but this is not the case for SharpSpring. The customer support for SharpSpring is beneficial to resolve issues.
Sharpspring has acquired a reputation in the market for its flexibility, and it offers integrations with a 3rd party or local tools, integrated call tracking, third party CRM integrations, universally compatible CRM integrations, and other hundreds of brand features. With the utilization of this tool, you can be cheerful about everything as it takes care of all. It causes you to think of all the clients at one step and obtain the best overall scenario to work in. You can comprehend the interest flexibly situation better and settle on choices in a like manner. This allows the users to obtain better returns on the revenues in their businesses.
ActiveCampaign is different from SharpSpring, although it gives you the same CRM tools, email marketing, marketing automation to help you build a better brand presence. But it is an email marketing tool first and a CRM second.
ActiveCampaign’s primary focus is email marketing, and its CRM is designed to supplement email promotion. It is a straightforward method to robotize the to and fro among marketing and sales. Well, it is a lucrative option for small and medium-sized businesses due to the price point at which the services are feasible. Services we offer: –
- Getting into a subscription policy is more comfortable than getting out of it, we all have experienced that. But with ActiveCampaign we offer you an easy subscription management policy that you can mold as per your requirements.
- It has a two years price lock policy, which means that the prices will be the same for you up to 2 years and won’t rise if you subscribe to the services once.
- Over the years, the services have been excellent, and everyone has responded positively. ActiveCampaign guarantees the satisfaction of its customers.
- The company offers free implementation and migration services.
- Although the tool is straightforward to operate still, sometimes we need support from the company to understand better utilization of the tool. It offers free online training and support.
- Working for a company requires an access grant to several employees. When services are subscribed to, it usually comes with the condition of being accessible by only one. ActiveCampaign provides community access.
- It provides accessible in-person training.
- It provides value-added templates and guides.
- Our team of consultants is very professional with their services. It has a certified ecosystem of consultants that provide excellent quality services.
- Well, the software has a different build; it is quick with its task. It has pre-built automation recipes.
- This tool works. It assures quality compliance standards.
- Uptime for the company is a high priority.
- There have been cases of data being sold in the market, but this is not the case with ActiveCampaign. You own your data, and we never mess around with that data. We understand the value of trust you place on us, and we treat that with the utmost respect.
- It is essential that the work managed looks like it has been performed by an expert, although it is quite a price to keep an expert for this job. The tool provides Expert deliverability of the services.
One thing that has to be considered as a con for CRMs is that they are sometimes very complicated tools to work with, but this is not the case with this tool, unlike CRM it is not filled with unnecessary features. ActiveCampaign simplifies the process of managing deals and interactions with the clients. Deals here are easy to create and associate them with other stages and fields.
Another essential feature that needs to be highlighted here is that deals and contact data are all managed at the same place. For small or medium-sized businesses, it is better to manage all at the same place, for more extensive business models it might not be as effective because they need to manage a lot of inquiries, and to make distinctions then becomes impossible.
The idea of leads and records doesn’t exist within the tool. Everybody is a contact, and anything about is to be managed at the same place. This tool also makes automation tasks between sales and marketing quick, as it offers both email marketing and CRM at the same place, which is why the job is done quickly.
With this tool, you can integrate email accounts and calendars. With this feature, you can connect existing email accounts to the tool so that any emails regarding the deal and with your team members show up at when place. Having all the conversation sorted out in one place helps save a lot of time. It comes in handy when you have to check where the deal has reached and plan accordingly. Along with this, the integration between the tool and calendar tasks within Google Calendar, Outlook, and Apple Calendar can also be made.
It provides you with a score box where you have the list of deals you are working on along with their scores. With the help of these scores, you can decide for yourself the deals which are more likely to be closed, and after the identification work on it, it will also be helpful to know if the deal is not working beforehand.
SharpSpring vs ActiveCampaign
|It is mainly focused on CRM||It is mainly focused on email marketing|
|CRMs are a little complicated to work with. It is comparatively difficult to use due to the CRM focused build. Sometimes accessing it requires proper training courses to be able to master.||This is surprisingly easy to work with and requires no training.|
|It turns out to be beneficial for large business models as they receive a lot of inquiries which can be better dealt with when distinctions are appropriately made. To make this happen, this tool comes in handy because the deals and contacts are organized at different locations.||It turns out to be beneficial for small scale, and medium-sized businesses as the deals and contact data can be managed at the same place.|
|The automation task is not that quick due to the lack of integration of marketing with the sales process.||Marketing and CRM are under the same place, which makes automation between sales and marketing quick.|
|You cannot integrate email accounts and calendars.||You can integrate email accounts and calendars.|
|It does not provide any scorecard to identify deals that can be closed.||It provides a scorecard to identify deals that are more likely to be closed.|
|You can customize everything due to CRM.||The level of customization is not as good.|
How does ActiveCampaign work?
ActiveCampaign is different from SharpSpring, although it gives you the same CRM tools, email marketing, marketing automation to help you build a better brand presence. But it is an email marketing tool first and a CRM second. ActiveCampaign’s primary focus is email marketing, and its CRM is designed to complement email marketing. It is a simple way to automate the back-and-forth between marketing and sales.
Can I upgrade my plans?
Yes, you can easily change plans at any time via your account dashboard. This can be done by clicking your avatar and then selecting the option of “Billing & Upgrade.” Please note that if you choose to upgrade your plan in the middle of your billing cycle, you’ll be charged proportionally to cover that upgrade.
Which one is better for both the tools?
You can not point one, and it depends on what your requirements are. Some businesses will find it more suitable to have SharpSpring, whereas ActiveCampaign may cater better to the demands of others.
- Aweber Vs. MailChimp 2020 Which is Better Email Marketing Provider?
- SharpSpring Vs Salesforce Best Comparison With Pros & Cons (HANDPICKED)
- Omnisend Shopify Tutorial 2020: (Smart Email Marketing For Shopify)
- Omnisend Vs Constant Contact Vs ActiveCampaign Comparison
What is CRM?
A CRM is a software that works as a database to store and organize the details of the customer or clients. It works without consuming much space as this is a cloud-based tool that stores all the data on the website by forming repositories to help you manage your client interactions better. It comprises essential contact information such as name, address, emails, etc. of the client.
Why is there a need to get CRM?
- CRM causes you to dispose of the ancient procedure of manually dealing with the records, with which it spares time and also reduces the chances of human error that are a part of manual processes.
- It is easier to work on CRM for finding more leads, managing the client’s databases, tracking activities, and growing the business.
- It can track and manage customer messages, emails, activities, and get instant insights and suggestions.
- It offers you a place to store and organize all your client information. When you have information about a client it helps you close your deals better, it helps you build better relationships with your clients and leave a better impression on them.
Conclusion: SharpSpring vs ActiveCampaign Comparison 2020
Well, I have exhaustively considered both the tools by explaining their features in an elaborate form. I can not conclude which one is better without considering the requirements of the business well. Some businesses will find it more suitable to have SharpSpring, whereas ActiveCampaign may cater better to the demands of others. To reach a suitable opinion, we need to consider:-
- Nature of work
Some work requires a tool that can customize as per the demands of the work, for those situations it will be only better to go for a tool such as SharpSpring whereas if the nature of the work requires quick access between sales and marketing data then use of ActiveCampaign will work.
- Score Cards
ActiveCampaign provides the feature of Scorecard creation so that the company can rely on that to make decisions, and then it will be better to use the tool. Still, if they want a tool that works more professionally, then SharpSpring will be the correct choice.
- Large Companies or Small/ Medium-sized businesses
Large companies can not work effectively on ActiveCampaign. They should opt for a professional tool, but small/medium-sized businesses will find it is convenient to work on the said tool.
if you really enjoyed this post please share this post to your friends so they learn something new and grow in digital marketing. Your valuable comments are oxygen for me.
SHARING IS ♥️