Smartproxy can easily be called one of the best data center proxy providers out there. And there’s an easy answer to why – you pay only for your monthly bandwidth while accessing the whole 40K US datacenter IPs. With their HTTP(s) proxies, you’re guaranteed 99.99% uptime. 100 US and EU IPs in 400 subnets & Pricing starts from $30 for 50 GBs
ProxyEmpire is a proxy provider that offers high-quality residential and mobile proxies. They have a network of millions of proxies that can be used to bypass firewalls, avoid geo-restrictions, scrape data, and browse the internet safely. Businesses or individuals can use ProxyEmpire for their needs.
Luminati proxy service has over 40 million proxy servers available, of which approximately 500.000 are located in sophisticated data centres. The customer support team at Luminati is not only very knowledgeable and professional but also one of the best in the industry.
While testing website performance or extracting web data, you already know the importance of choosing a quality proxy service. Proxy services don’t necessarily require you to be online in order to use them.
Using proxies is a common way to hide your identity when browsing the web or watching videos that are usually blocked in your country.
In addition to those examples, proxies have a variety of other applications.
Proxy servers are gateways that connect users to the internet. Proxy services hide your location and IP address while you browse. In most cases, you can use an internet connection to appear to be in a foreign country if you choose to.
Table of Contents
Top Datacentre Proxies Providers : Buy Datacenter Proxies
11 Best Datacenter Proxy Services 2023 Buy Cheap Datacenter Proxies
As of now, Oxylabs proxy network exceeds the network of Luminati, which has the second largest dedicated proxy network in the market. More than 2 million dedicated proxy servers are in the company’s pool, along with another 32 million residential proxy servers. There are more than 80 Oxylabs data centres around the world, and the company offers proxy servers in countries including the US, UK, India, Russia, Germany, and more.
Proxy servers from this company are world-renowned for their speed and performance, and the location coverage is excellent.
There are no limits on bandwidth or the number of concurrent sessions offered by the company’s data center proxy servers. Additionally, 99% uptime is guaranteed, the setup process is quick and easy, password authentication is supported, and the user interface is very slick.
Oxylabs claims to offer quality proxies particularly good for web scraping, even helping users find clean proxy servers for scraping sites. In addition, the company’s proxy services are often used in brand protection, market research, video ad verification, and travel fare aggregation.
Reasons to Select Oxylabs as the best Datacenter Proxies Provider :
In the same way as most of its competitors, Oxylabs charges per IP. A premium provider will have a bit higher pricing than the average.
For a month-long price of $180, you get 100 IP addresses, which means $1.8 per address. Some of the other plans are cheaper per IP (as low as $1.20), however, they’re all very expensive.
Oxylabs offers price estimates to companies interested in purchasing large quantities of IPs (25K+).
The cost of Oxylabs’ non-US IP addresses is more expensive for some users. Having said that, the company’s free trial period is much longer than most of its competitors, which is a very generous offer.
ProxyEmpire is a proxy provider that offers high-quality residential and mobile proxies. They have a network of millions of proxies that can be used to bypass firewalls, avoid geo-restrictions, scrape data, and browse the internet safely.
ProxyEmpire has a variety of packages that fit every need, and they offer a test drive for just $1.97. This allows you to try out their services and see if they are a good fit for you.
Businesses or individuals can use ProxyEmpire for their needs, and they offer custom packages to fit every need.
Reasons to Select ProxyEmpire as the best Datacenter Proxies Provider :
1.ProxyEmpire is one of the most popular and well-known data center proxies providers with a large number of satisfied customers.
2.ProxyEmpire offers unbeatable value for money with its reliable and fast data center proxies.
3.ProxyEmpire provides a wide range of features and options with its datacenter proxies including the ability to choose from multiple subnets, get private IPs, set up custom DNS, and more.
4.ProxyEmpire offers excellent customer support with a team of knowledgeable and helpful staff who are always willing to go the extra mile to help their customers.
5.ProxyEmpire’s datacenter proxies are compatible with all major browsers and operating systems, making it easy for anyone to start using them.
IPRoyal makes the promise that you will be able to make additional money online in a non-active manner simply by sharing your internet connection with other people. If this is something that interests you, check it out.
IPRoyal is a GPT website that will pay you to share your internet connection with its customers in exchange for a commission on their purchases. IPRoyal residential proxies function according to an easy-to-understand model. They, like the vast majority of residential proxy services, do not exercise control over the IP addresses that are utilized in the process of routing client requests.
IPRoyal is a peer-to-peer (P2P) network that operates in an ethical manner and even compensates individuals for their participation in the network, in contrast to competitors who engage in unethical tactics to obtain IP addresses for their pool.
They offer a business that is called IPRoyal Pawns, and it pays those who are willing to give over their Internet protocol address and connection in exchange for being used as proxies.
If you make use of their proxies, the traffic from your web browser will not be sent directly to the web services you select. Instead of that, they are sent to the IPRoyal service, which then performs a search for an available IP in the pool and sends your request to the specified website by utilizing the IP that is found.
The Luminati proxy service is an absolute powerhouse if you need any type of proxy service. There are over 40 million proxy servers available to the company, of which approximately 500.000 are located in sophisticated data centers.
It is possible to use proxy locations in 85 countries in the world with Luminati because it has access to more than 1500 subnets. Over the years, the company has earned a great deal of favor with Fortune 500 companies thanks to its ethical business practices. It’s always a good idea to pick Luminati if you’re unsure which proxy provider to choose.
There are both dedicated IP addresses and shared IP addresses from Luminati, both of which have unlimited bandwidth and a limitless number of concurrent requests.
There is also a ‘cooling period’ where IP addresses are guaranteed not to be accessed for an appropriate period of time. In addition to Luminati’s proxy manager interface, you can also add it to Google Chrome so you can monitor all your IPs at once.
The customer support team at Luminati is not only very knowledgeable and professional but also one of the best in the industry.
Reasons to Select Luminati as the best Datacentre Proxies Provider:-
- Luminati does not come cheap when it comes to its price.
- Since the company mainly serves large companies, expect to pay some pretty high prices here.
- The cheapest package includes 900 IP addresses but comes with a $500 monthly commitment.
- There is also a ‘pay-as-you-go option from Luminati for data center proxies, which is only $0.10 per IP address or $0.60 per gigabyte and does not require a monthly commitment. That’s an amazing deal, no doubt.
- You can test out Luminati’s services for free, however, if you still aren’t sure about it.
- Check out Oxylabs Proxy Service Review now
Among the newest providers on our list, Stormproxies created a name for itself by offering solid back connect and rotating proxies at first. There are now a variety of services offered by the company, including dedicated proxies for Instagram, Facebook, and ticketing websites.
IP addresses for residential and data centers can both be found here. The IP pool for data centre proxy addresses consists of over 70.000 addresses located mainly in the United States and Europe. As well as shared (rotating) proxy servers, Stormproxies offers dedicated ones.
It is quite common to use shared proxies because they rotate IPs every 3 minutes, every 15 minutes, or at every HTTP request.
As a result, users have a wide variety of options to choose from and can use proxies for numerous online activities. Dedicated proxies provide a high degree of anonymity and maximum performance.
We do not recommend using these proxies for very specific purposes. You can also use Stormproxies to access sneaker or ticket websites, as mentioned.
Reasons to Select Stormproxies as the best Datacenter Proxies Provider :
With a basic package, you can access the entire network for only $39 per month, so you don’t get charged by the IP address.
- In addition to these limitations, this package also comes with other shared plans.
- There is a limit of 40 simultaneous connections with the basic package, plus the service is only available from a single device.
- You can get 5 private proxies for about $2 per proxy on the cheapest plan here for $10 per month.
- There is a limit of 100 threads and the plans only cover USA locations.
8. SSL Private Proxy
As another veteran provider of proxy and VPN services, SSL Private Proxy offers a wide variety of options. With over 7 years of experience, the company offers specialized packages such as sneaker sites, video games, social media platforms such as Instagram, and more. Over 120.000 dedicated IPs are available through SSL Private Proxy’s network, with 40 data centers located across North America and Europe.
With SSL Private Proxy, you can connect on HTTPS as well as HTTP, and you can use highly anonymous proxies with monthly randomization. A few other highlights include IP whitelisting, username/password authentication, non-sequential IP addresses, and unlimited bandwidth.
Accessing multiple cities and subnets is possible regardless of the type of proxy service you choose. Apart from the usual advantages of private proxies, here they are optimized for SEO, scraping of search engines, YouTube, and social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Reasons to Select SSL Private Proxy as the best Datacenter Proxies Provider
- SSL Private Proxy offers shared hosting packages for $11.10 a month, which is competitive with the prices at other companies.
- It costs $1.1/month per proxy if you choose the entry plan, which includes 10 proxies.
- Meanwhile, the basic proxy package starts at $15 per month, which comes with 5 proxies. Private proxies are a bit more expensive.
- The SSL Private Proxy offers a better price per proxy when you buy one of its more expensive packages, similar to most of its competitors.
- Furthermore, if you pay several months in advance, the company gives you a substantial discount.
- In other words, staying with this provider, in the long run, is going to result in some really great prices.
Proxy-n-VPN only provides data center proxies. With these proxies you can expect a high degree of anonymity since the company places a lot of emphasis on privacy and security.
The pool of IP addresses is not as large as other companies since the company has around 10.000 dedicated addresses.
You can look forward to good performance and reliability because the IPs are stored on state-of-the-art servers and the company owns 100% of its inventory. Datacenter proxies are available from both Proxy-n-VPN and data center proxies from other companies.
Also available is a 99.99% uptime guarantee, 1GB/s speeds, and unlimited bandwidth. Since proxies are highly anonymous, you can easily manage all of them in the control panel. This provider offers good coverage of the U.S., Canada, and European regions with its servers. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service, you can take advantage of the 3-day money-back guarantee.
Reasons to Select Proxy-n-VPN as the best Datacenter Proxies Provider
- Proxy-n-VPN’s prices are similar to those of many other companies on this list. Basically, the starter package comes with ten proxies every month for $11.
- If you opt for larger packages, you can afford slightly more than $1 per proxy if you choose 500 or 1,000 proxies.
- The private data center proxy will cost $2.35 per month for basic plan customers.
- The company offers users the option of purchasing a single proxy, but users can expect significant discounts for bulk purchases, like large bundles.
11. Squid Proxies
If you are looking for speedy servers and global coverage, Squid Proxies is a great choice. You can choose between shared and dedicated proxy packages here, and the firm’s proxies are known for good performance. In all these years, Squid Proxies has managed to build up a very solid network. Its servers are also located in Asia, Australia, India, and the Middle East, serving European and North American customers, as well as customers in the Middle East.
Providers of highly anonymous proxies offer HTTP and HTTPS connections. There will be very little configuration required by users during the setup process, which is designed to be simple and fast. It has a wide array of subnets across the United States and uses only non-sequential IP addresses. Squid Proxies also offers free new proxies every month if you ask for them. You are guaranteed a refund within three days if you are dissatisfied with the proxy or service in general.
Reasons to Select Squid Proxies as the best Datacenter Proxies Provider
- Squid Proxies’ prices are standard, starting at $1/mo per proxy.
- Unfortunately, the cheapest package offers only 100 proxies, so bulk buyers will benefit from this deal, but everyone else may not be so happy.
- A dedicated proxy package is a good option if you’re looking to purchase a smaller quantity. In total, you’ll need just $24 to buy 10 dedicated proxies, which cost $2.40 each.
12. Blazing Proxies
Blazing Proxies, a company that has been around since 2015, offers a wide range of services. VPNs, captcha-solving services, and dedicated servers are also available on this website along with proxies. Though Blazing Proxies’ network is relatively small, its performance makes up for it. For those who need clean addresses for tasks like search engine scraping or bulk account registration, we offer both shared and private proxies as well as virgin IPs that come in blocks of 256.
You can choose from nine locations and hundreds of subnets at Blazing Proxies. There is unlimited bandwidth and threads available and the service runs at speeds of up to 1 GB/s. There are also automatic proxy replacements happening once a month. Besides instant delivery, you can also expect authentication via password and IP address. It is possible to test out Blazing Proxies for a limited time for free for a couple of days.
Reasons to Select Blazing Proxies as the best Datacenter Proxies Provider
- Despite the prices being quite reasonable, you’ll be happy to know that Blazing Proxies is worth the investment.
- It costs $2.50 per month for a basic package of shared proxies that includes 5 proxy addresses.
- By subscribing for multiple months in advance, you can get them even cheaper.
- Meanwhile, you’ll be charged $6 per month for the cheapest dedicated proxy package.
- As opposed to offering pre-packaged options, Blazing Proxies offers a large number of options so that you can choose how many proxies you want.
- There is no upper limit on the number of proxies and the minimum is five.
What Are the Different Types of DataCentre Proxies
There are only two types of proxy available for a datacenter– dedicated and shared – unlike other types of proxies. For the duration of your subscription, a dedicated proxy will only be used by you. A shared proxy does not work this way. Multiple users are able to use these proxies as their names suggest.
A shared proxy is usually assigned to three or five users, but there are companies that allow more than five. The downside of shared proxies is that they tend to be less reliable than dedicated ones, however, the upside is that they are usually cheaper.
Datacentre Proxies Use Cases:
- Web Scraping: Using data center proxies for scraping web content isn’t ideal, but it is possible with some success if you know what you are doing. Keeping your mouth closed is key to avoiding overeating. Datacentre proxies are the easiest to detect if you’re trying to scrape large amounts of information from Amazon or LinkedIn. This is because major companies have systems in place that prevent the scraping of large amounts of data from these sites. You shouldn’t have any trouble scraping data from smaller websites, however.
- Creating Multiple Accounts: Most platforms that do not allow the use of more than one IP address allow the creation of more than one account. Since VPNs can be quite pricey, circumventing this often isn’t worth the effort. Residential proxy services are another possibility, but their rotational nature makes them unreliable for this purpose. You can use data centers as proxies on these sites since they’re cheap and it looks like you’re logging on from the same IP address. There is no cause for suspicion on your part.
- Website Performance Testing: Proxy servers located at datacenters around the world are an excellent way to test your website’s performance. It is important to test things out because one person’s experience may not be the same as another person’s halfway across the globe. A data center proxy can also be used to test any ads you have on your site.
- Accessing Geo-Restricted Content: If you are using a VPN, you will not be able to access the geo-restricted content on Netflix or YouTube. Using data center proxies in this case is ideal because you don’t have to worry about performance issues while streaming the content.
Where to Find the Best Data Center Proxies?
The sheer number of companies offering these types of services can make finding good data center proxies quite difficult for new users. Many companies offer datacentre proxy services, but some are better than others, so doing some research before you commit is always a good idea.
What is the best place to find them? It’s easy to find data center proxies with a quick Google search, but be careful since you’re likely to come across companies that aren’t actually offering them. Check out our list of the best data centre proxy services around, which has been ranked neatly in the table above. The only thing you need to do is to choose one that works for you.
FAQs On Best Datacentre Proxy Services
👍Where Can I Use Data Center Proxies?
Proxies are generally compatible with applications that support HTTP/HTTPS connections. You can also opt for SOCKS support, which gives you some extra options.
✌How Do Datacenter Proxies Work on Sneaker Sites?
In this case, it is not recommended to make use of normal-purpose proxy servers from the data center. Proxies from datacenters can also be used to view geoblocked content or to analyze website performance, among other things. You may find some providers who offer dedicated sneaker sites proxy packages, however.
✔What’s the Difference Between Data Center Proxies and Residential Proxies?
IP addresses stored in data centers are used for data center proxies, while IP addresses belonging to residential users are used for residential proxies. Residential IPs are assigned by internet service providers while data center IPs are created in data centers by the companies that own the servers.
😊What’s the Difference Between Shared and Private Proxies?
You will have sole access to your private proxy by purchasing a private subscription. Shared proxies are provided by a provider so that multiple users can access them at the same time. Users who value their privacy will prefer private proxies because they are safer and cost more.
✔ Can I Test Proxy Service Before I Commit to a Purchase?
Companies that provide free proxies are becoming harder to come by these days because of their vulnerabilities to abuse. Many providers provide free trials, however these last for only a few days. Some providers offer free trials, such as Luminati and Oxylabs.
- Best Tripadvisor Proxies
- Best Canada Proxies
- Best Social Media Proxies
- Proxy Hub Review
- Best French Proxies
- Best Etsy Proxies
Conclusion: Best Datacentre Proxy Services 2023
Performance and affordability are the main reasons for using data center proxies. Residential and mobile proxies are more limited in some ways but are still useful for a lot of online activities. These services have plenty to offer if you use them for their intended purpose.
In spite of this, you can use data centre proxies to protect your identity while browsing the internet even if you don’t have an interest in things like web scraping or performance testing.
Nevertheless, you should be careful about which company you sign up with, as there are plenty of proxy services nowadays. Providers who can actually be trusted account for a relatively small percentage. The 10 companies we covered in this article were individually chosen specifically for their legitimacy since all of them are well-known names in the industry. The providers we listed offer fantastic services, even though we decided to go with a ranked list.
In our experience, Luminati is a great option for ‘pay as you go’ systems and bulk purchases. Instead, I recommend MPP Group or any of the other providers offering single proxy packages.
- AIRSOCKS Proxy Review for 4G
- Awmproxy Honest Review
- Smartproxy Review, Features & Pricing
- Squid Proxies Reviews with Discount
- Storm proxies Review
- IPRoyal Proxy Review
- Buy Best Proxy For Rental
- List Of Top 5 Cheap Private Residential Proxy Providers
- Best Proxies For Travel Fare Aggregation
- Best French Proxies
- Best Tripadvisor Proxies
- Best Etsy Proxies
- IPRoyal Coupon Code
- Best TikTok Proxies
- Best Shared Proxies
- Best Germany Proxies
- Best Footsites Proxies
- Best China Proxies
- Best Twitter Proxies