In this article, we will discuss the major e-commerce platforms for WordPress plug-ins WooCommerce vs MemberPress. I will be discussing everything that goes into starting, operating, and scaling your own dropshipping business.
Online shopping has become a growing trend in today’s world. If you’ve been thinking about starting your own business but perhaps you are still unsure whether an e-commerce business is a right option for you or not.
Then don’t worry, I will help you to make a good decision by the end of this blog.
You will have all the information you need to make a promising judgment for you and your future business.
WordPress is one of the most popular web publishing platforms out there today and its popularity is growing every day. This site will help your small or large scale businesses to reach every corner of the world.
Now the question arises how WordPress works like an e-commerce platform?
A lot of information, development, and progress is being carried out using WordPress and that includes using WordPress as an e-commerce platform.
If you want to use WordPress as an e-commerce platform, you need to do so by adding a plug-in. Read the whole article to make the correct decision.
Are you looking to create an online store? Let’s compare the two most popular e-commerce platforms WooCommerce and MemberPress.
WooCommerce vs MemberPress: Overview
WooCommerce is a WordPress plug-in that you can install in your WordPress website to help you sell physical and digital products from the commerce homepage. You can download this software, can get support, and can explore various features and experience stories.
MemberPress is an all-in-one membership add-on for WordPress. This site will help you in creating WordPress Membership sites, making secure online payments, selling useful products, and controlling the insights of the website. It also integrates with third-party sites to support your business in every possible way.
This article will help you to decide which e-commerce platform for your business. Both the platforms offer amazing features to its customers to invest their trust and money in setting up the enterprise site.
MemberPress has some great offers that you can claim and get decent discounts on your purchase. This article shares the latest discounts and deals for MemberPress that will help you save big on your purchase.
These Platforms include every facility you need to create your online store and manage its buying and purchasing modes. You can add the product images with its details, description, and price for the buyers.
Common Features Of WooCommerce vs MemberPress
Managing the control panel
WooCommerce helps us in managing and organizing all the data under one folder, eventually supervising and governing the settings and email with maximum efficiency.
Custom Access manager
As an operator, since I am working with numerous people, I would want to keep my personal and private details intact and hidden from the people I am working with. To keep my personal information confidential, I would manage it under the custom Access manager.
Special Cloudflare integration
WooCommerce has an amazing and special Cloudflare integration, which safeguards and promotes special security to protect the data and to ensure viable speed and protection.
Countless images for website
WooCommerce Is highly driven at providing the best pictures and images for any of our websites, as a user, I am highly satisfied and pleased with whatever it has to offer, moreover, I found the best images suiting my needs and demands.
It has helped me in showcasing my products more comprehensively with its intricate details.
Good payment strategy- MemberPress will constantly ping the customers to purchase the subscription to have the access to your e-commerce platform. You simply have to select your payment gateway information while setting up the site so that the customer can buy the plan easily.
Tracks insights– MemberPress develops, organizes, and tracks membership subscriptions and sells digital download commodities. Also gives you the authority to control what content of your site should be accessible to the users.
Coupon generation- MemberPress enables you to generate various coupons and control their validity and numbers. As coupons attract the customers during the promotion and giveaways, it is a very important element in online business.
Transparency- MemberPress gives you valid and clear data and reports about the business of your product.
Subscription management- This feature allows the customers to make payments accordingly from your website only. You don’t have to worry about the payments as you will be informed periodically.
Customizable options- A variety of integrations offer many assistance, activities, and filters to create an amazing extensible site.
WooCommerce vs MemberPress Pricing
WooCommerce vs MemberPress Pros and cons
- MemberPress offers three different pricing options basic, intermediate, and then the pro version depending on what you are looking for.
- MemberPress integrates with a ton of third-party plug-ins and add-ons to give you the functionality that you need. So, even if MemberPress itself doesn’t offer the tool that you need, there is a pretty good chance that you could find that in third-party plug-ins.
- MemberPress site offers remarkable support to its customers especially beginners. They are fast to get back to the users with any support or help that you might need.
- MemberPress is very consistent about keeping their bugs fixed. Whenever there is a bug in any function, they have it fixed promptly.
- When you purchase MemberPress, it comes with Affiliate Royale for whatever business you set up. It is a great opportunity for your business to have another stream of revenue.
- Member press offers annual sign-ups only so you can’t sign up every month. This sometimes can be a negative deal because you want to use it for a month but you have to pay the amount for the whole year.
- MemberPress in providing updates and functions we haven’t come up with anything new in the last few years.
- Another con that I felt about MemberPress is that they constantly ask their customer to upgrade or degrade from one plan to another. So, this can be irritating to anyone.
- WooCommerce is highly flexible, as users and operators can add numerous and countless lists of products. As an operator and a user, I was able to customize my website with a vast variety of innumerable themes, as provided by WooCommerce.
- It provides us with the best quality of a shopping cart, as it is highly secured and safe. It is even directed towards fixing the problems and issues if it occurs in any case. WooCommerce plugin looks over this matter, and yet, we ought not to worry.
- WooCommerce highly believes in representing professionalism in every task they commit. To be it, managing the functionalities, organizing the delivery status, or interacting with the customers. It is best in all regards.
- Under WooCommerce, it is projected that to avail some of the prominent features, users can only access or operate them at a cost of the additional fee charged. as they are paid.
- One more disadvantage of WooCommerce is, the wishlist option is hard to operate and use. As it obstructs effective functionality sometimes.
WooCommerce vs MemberPress: Testimonials
MemberPress Customer Review
WooCommerce Customer Review
- LitExtension WordPress Plugin Review 2021: Features & Pricing(Worth It ?)
- Revive Social Review 2021 (Pros & Cons) Social Auto Poster WordPress Plugin
- WPvivid Review: Can You Trust This Backup & Transfer WordPress Plugin?
- Youzer Review 2021 : Is It The Ultimate User Profile WordPress Plugin?
FAQs On WooCommerce vs MemberPress
👉What are the event features of WooCommerce?
It offers and renders a free SSL which has boosted and benefitted search engine optimization (SEO). Helps in customizing the control panel, letting us have efficient management of resources.
👉Is MemberPress legitimate?
Yes, MemberPress is legitimate as it helps us in creating as well as selling the resources digitally, it is one of the most respected and trustworthy WordPress website plugins.
👉Does MemberPress offer an Affiliate program?
Yes, it does have an affiliate program, about which we can read about, on the official website under an option of affiliate programming.
Conclusion: WooCommerce vs MemberPress 2021
Therefore, we’ve already brimmed ourselves with truckloads of information about these renowned and prominent WordPress plugins namely WooCommerce and MemberPress, both are productive and useful in their ways and means.
To sum up, and recapitulate, both of them help the users and operators in creating and selling the resources digitally, it doesn’t involve hard-hitting and technical coding to commence its operation. It not only sells products digitally but even sells membership alongside.
It even facilitates maximum flexibility and guesses what, the functioning offered is highly smooth. WooCommerce and MemberPress are highly customizable and are even one of the best e-commerce platforms, it facilitates us in setting up online stores within a few minutes, the process is equally easy and efficiently has even installed and included the secured payment gateways with special features and benefits.
As mentioned above. I highly believe and trust these valuable platforms. It has not only strengthened but boosted my website in every single way. Both of them are highly friendly and promote integration with numerous service platforms.
What is even more surprising is, it assures us of a 30-day money-back guarantee. One can trust and help themselves in building the online business and trust me, it will eventually enhance their growth.
This is one of the best communities to work with. It helps them. MemberPress helps the users and operators to create, manage, and organize the membership plans and subscriptions. In total, both of them are extraordinary and splendid.
This is exclaimed by me from my personal experience and operation. Both of them are highly recommended and efficient. Use them wisely and constructively.