WooCommerce coupons have a small amount of space to run fun coupon sales. Advanced Coupons improves the versatility of your WooCommerce coupons, enabling you to offer more forms of discounts.
Advanced Coupons allows you to do stuff like BOGO sales, add goods to cart with coupons (which includes free products), running loyalty programs, testing coupon rules, scheduling coupons, auto-applying coupons, applying coupons with URL, as well as using advanced shipping coupons.
We’ll go over features, pricing, discount deals, and more in this Advanced Coupons analysis. You’ll be able to tell whether Advanced Coupons is the right plugin for you for creating WooCommerce coupons by the end of this post.
Table of Contents
Advanced Coupons Review 2023: In a Nutshell
But before we go into the details of Advanced Coupons, let us first give you a little brief about the creators of Advanced Coupons, Rymera!
Rymera Web Co is a company that specializes in developing powerful eCommerce extensions and plugins for WooCommerce. The company is known across the eCommerce circuit for its WooCommerce Wholesale Bundle called Wholesale Suite.
It has 3 powerful eCommerce plugins that are designed to allow WooCommerce store owners to incorporate wholesale sales into their existing store with flexible pricing, payment rules, visibility, and tax control.
They have also developed a state-of-the-art Advanced Coupons plugin, which adds powerful functionalities to standard WooCommerce coupon plugins as it allows you to make exclusive offers like buy-one-get-one (BOGO) deals, free gift items, and loyalty bonuses, among other things.
- Wholesale Suite
- Advanced Coupons
Get the Best WooCommerce Coupons with Advanced Coupons!
Advanced Coupons is an outstanding coupon plugin for WooCommerce. It helps you to quickly build a wide variety of offers for your online shop. It enables you to make smart coupons, such as “buy one, get one” and URL coupons that automatically apply.
You can also plan your coupons ahead of time, give away free presents, build coupons that automatically apply when a user adds items to their cart, and more.
Advanced Coupons is the best WooCommerce coupons solution available, with features you won’t find in any other extension. It’s built to help your company thrive by attracting new customers, with everything from BOGO offers to URL coupons.
You can even use the plugin to entice your existing customers back with appealing deals. Creating smart and advanced WooCommerce coupons with Advanced Coupons is a powerful way to increase your sales.
Key Features of Advanced Coupons
Advanced Coupons adds powerful new features to your WooCommerce coupons to help you market your store more effectively.
It comes with a number of tools that store owners can use to increase sales, automate transactions, and expand their businesses.
- BOGO Deals
- Loyalty Program
- Add Products
- Cart Conditions
- Auto Apply
- Scheduled Coupons
- Shipping Coupons
- URL Coupons
You can create smart WooCommerce coupons with these features and draw more customers to your shop. Advanced Coupons allows you to add more functionalities to your eCommerce store.
Buy one get one (BOGO) offers, reward programs, personalized cart requirements, coupon scheduling, URL-based coupons, auto-apply coupons, shipping discounts, and much more are all available via Advanced Coupons.
For any eCommerce company, BOGO is indeed the most intriguing feature. You will attract fresh customers and encourage existing customers to purchase products from your online WooCommerce store by offering a buy-one-get-one deal for free.
A new promotional strategy that can be used to boost sales by giving away old items as a giveaway or gift with new purchases. It also fits with any other WooCommerce cart conditions and the rules you’ve set up.
Another excellent aspect offered by Advanced Coupons is the Loyalty Program feature. Many major eCommerce companies, such as eBay, AliExpress, and others, reward their consumers with loyalty points for any purchase they make. This encourages consumers to return to your store.
Customers may use their loyalty points to get coupons for discounts on the purchases they make.
Cart Requirements give you a lot of versatility in your coupon scheme. Most of the features offered by Advanced Coupons revolve around this environment, which means that a customer’s cart requirements must fit yours in order for them to be qualified for discounts.
Examine the contents of the cart, the subtotal quantity, products from the most recent order, and a range of other advanced conditions.
You must always schedule your coupons to be used only when they are meant to, and they should also have a positive message for consumers. This advanced feature allows you to give your coupon a start and end date. It comes in handy throughout the holidays and during the year during which you wish to offer deals on specific days.
This is a cool way to start promoting your event far ahead of time. If customers attempt to use the coupon code before the deadline, it will not work.
If the conditions in the cart fit, a coupon will be automatically applied. Much of this occurs without the participation of your client.
Customers can use the Auto Apply feature to apply coupons without having to remember them. Customers can match the cart requirements and the coupon will be automatically added to their order if you allow this setting.
This is a handy feature for carrying out campaigns through email marketing, help notes, and social media posts, among other things.
Customers can visit the connection to see if the coupon code is automatically applied, or simply create a URL for the coupon you create.
Make better shipping offers than just giving away free shipping. A special discount will be applied to every distribution form.
How to Schedule your Coupons in WooCommerce using Advanced Coupons?
The Advanced Coupons plugin is the best coupon code extension designed for WooCommerce in the market right now. It adds a slew of useful features to WooCommerce’s default coupon functionality.
- The Advanced Coupons plugin must first be installed and enabled.
- After you’ve enabled WooCommerce, go to the WooCommerce » Coupons page in your WordPress side panel.
- To build a new coupon, go to the ‘Add Coupon’ section and press the ‘Add Coupon’ button. At the top of the list, you’ll be prompted to enter the coupon code you wish to use.
- The next move is to pick the sort of coupon you wish to use.
- If we’re using the percentage discount option, for example. You may type in the percentage after selecting the ‘Discount Type’ from the menu that drops down.
- After that, you will have to go to the Advanced Coupon’s Scheduler tab and enter the start and end date for the coupon.
- You may also customize the automatic error messages which consumers can see if they attempt to apply the coupon code earlier or later than the acceptable dates.
The coupon timings will begin at 12:00:00 (Start date) and end at 23:59:59 (The day prior to the ending date. Advanced Coupons makes use of the timezone you specify in WordPress.
In your WordPress admin field, go to Settings » General and change this if you wish.
- After you’ve finished, you can publish your coupon. In case a customer wants to use the code before the right date, the shopping cart page will display an error message.
- Apart from saving time, another advantage of scheduling your coupons is that it will help you increase your efforts for marketing.
You might, for example, use your email marketing service for sending bulk emails to every partner/affiliate, reminding them of your upcoming promotions and the coupon codes, so that they can share them with the audiences.
- You can easily schedule multiple coupon codes with the Advanced Coupons plugin, saving you time and allowing you to focus on growing your company.
- As you schedule your sales calendar for your eCommerce sites at the start of every year, you can automate parts of the operation process because you will run majority of the similar sales.
Create Smart Coupons for WooCommerce using Advanced Coupons
Advanced Coupons is the best WordPress coupon code plugin available, allowing you to build smart coupons to increase sales and expand your company.
Advanced Coupons can be used to build smart coupons such as Buy-One-Get-One-Free Coupons, URL Coupons, Free Gift Coupons, and Pre-Scheduled Coupons for your WooCommerce Store.
- The Advanced Coupons plugin must first be installed and enabled.
- After you’ve done that, go to WooCommerce » Coupons in your WordPress admin dashboard to see the latest coupon features.
- To make some kind of coupon, press ‘Add Fresh’ and then type in your desired coupon code at the top of the page.
Create Buy-One-Get-One-Free Coupons
Advanced Coupons allows you to build a variety of BOGO (buy one, get one) coupons. You are not obligated to give anything away for free. Instead, you could sell a “buy one, get one half-price” deal.
- A BOGO coupon might be a perfect way to get people on your email list to buy something for the first time. It can also be a smart way to inspire loyal customers to buy from you again.
- Go to WooCommerce » Coupons and add a new coupon to create a BOGO coupon with Advanced Coupons. Set the conditions for your deal by clicking the BOGO button.
- You may make a variety of deals, such as “buy two, get one free” or something similar. The item purchased by the customer does not have to be free. Instead, you could reduce it by any amount you want.
Tip: BOGO coupons work better when you’re giving away a complimentary item that’s similar to the one people are purchasing. If you sell winter hats, for example, you might provide a free pair of gloves with every hat purchase.
- Check out our complete tutorial on how to build a buy-one-get-one coupon in WooCommerce if you need more assistance.
Create Free Gift Coupons
Do you want to give a free gift to your customers?
You don’t have to make a product’s price $0 to accomplish this. There is a simpler way, and it includes the use of a free gift voucher.
Customers may use free gift coupons to add a product to their cart at no discount. You may make them so that consumers must spend a certain amount before the coupon will work.
For example, you might build a coupon for a free mini teddy bear for customers who spend $20 or more. They won’t be able to use the coupon until they have at least $20 worth of goods in their cart. You may also have a free gift with no purchase requirement. This could be a perfect way to thank repeat customers or entice new customers to visit your shop.
- Go to WooCommerce » Coupons and add a new coupon to generate a free gift coupon.
- Pick ‘$: Override price’ from the Price/Discount dropdown after clicking the Add Products tab and finding the product you want to give away. You have the option of leaving the box blank or entering 0.
Create Pre-Scheduled Coupon
If you have a lot of sales during the year, planning coupons ahead of time will help. For example, in January, you might build a bunch of coupons for your spring sale, summer sale, and Black Friday sales.
Since you can share the coupon code with affiliate partners ahead of time without thinking about it being used live, scheduling coupons can help you boost your marketing interactions with them.
- To schedule a coupon, go to WooCommerce » Coupons and press ‘Add Fresh’ in the usual way.
- First, go to the Scheduler tab and give your coupon a start and end date.
The coupon will start at 12:00:00 a.m. on the start date and end at 11:59:59 p.m. the day before the end date.
- If you like, you can also change the default messages here. If the consumer wants to use the voucher before it is available or after it has expired, these will be shown.
How much does Advanced Coupons Cost?
Advanced Coupons has two pricing packages: Growth Plan and Business Plan, with the Growth Plan beginning at $39.50 per customer, per year.
There is no free version available, but it does have a 14-day refund policy, which implies that you can get your money back if you don’t like the addon.
The Growth Plan comes with a single-website license, allowing you to utilize the Advanced Coupons plugin on a single website.
If you want unlimited licenses, then you will have to go with the Business plan, especially if you have several WooCommerce online stores.
Many of the Advanced Coupons plugin’s features are included in the Growth plan, including BOGO offers, premium cart requirements, URL coupons, coupon scheduler, reward program, and more. The Business strategy, on the other hand, includes multisite compatibility, a developer’s license, and many other features of the plugin.
You will get automatic updates and professional email support for both plans. The prices of both the plans are as follows.
- Growth Plan – $49.50 per user, per year
- Business Plan – $99.50 per user, per year
Use the Growth plan if you’re starting an eCommerce business with just one website. If you’re a big company with several WooCommerce shops, the Advanced Coupons Business strategy is a great way to boost your sales.
10 REASONS WHY WE LIKE ADVANCED COUPONS
Switching from WooCommerce’s native coupons to Advanced Coupons and its additional features will make coupon use even more user-friendly. You’ll be able to create URL coupons, which will automatically apply the coupon offer when a user clicks on it.
BOGO Deals, adding products with a voucher, checking for cart conditions, running a loyalty program, shipping discount coupons, better scheduling, auto-apply coupons, one-click apply coupons, and more are among the features accessible.
- Extremely easy to use and no major issues in setting up coupons.
- Easy to set up and you get loads of options with this plugin.
- The support behind the software is what makes the software awesome.
- Excellent documentation that covers almost every use case scenario that customers may come across.
- Super slick and lots of functionality all in one plugin.
- Extremely flexible and allows you to try different combinations.
- Easily create Smart Coupons for your WooCommerce store in minutes.
- Scheduling coupons on a specific date and time for your WooCommerce store is very easy.
- Coupon configuration is pretty straightforward and allows you to run highly specific coupons targeting different customer segments.
- It has reasonable pricing and a 14-day return policy, which ensures you can get your money back if you don’t like the plugin.
Advanced Coupons Plugin Customer Reviews & Testimonials:
- Top 11 Best WooCommerce Plugins For E-Commerce
- WooCommerce vs MemberPress : Which One Is The Best?
- WooDropship Review: Best WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin?
Advanced Coupons Review Conclusion – Do We Recommend AdvancedCoupons?
If you want to draw more customers to your shop, you can find the standard Woocommerce coupons to be repetitive and ineffective. Advanced Coupons, on the other hand, increases the stakes of the game.
- Bogo deals
Make “buy one, get one” deals with single objects, groups of items, or whole product categories.
Offer coupons that add goods to the cart automatically, either for free or at a reduced price.
- Add products
Reward and incentivize your customers with loyalty program points that they can later redeem for coupons.
- Loyalty program
Check for items in the cart, the subtotal number, goods from the previous order, and a variety of other advanced conditions.
- Cart conditions
Coupons should be scheduled so that they are only used when they are supposed to, and they should also have a pleasant message for customers.
Schedule coupons so they’re only used when they’re meant to plus show a nice message to customers.
- Auto apply
When the conditions in the cart match, add a coupon automatically. Much of this happens without the customer’s presence. Coupons for URLs. Customers may use coupons by going to a particular website.
Advanced Coupons is the best Woocommerce coupon plugin because it will increase the number of people who visit your website. Allowing you to manage coupons on your WooCommerce store is extremely versatile and beginner-friendly.
Advanced Coupons comes with a slew of extra features that will help you draw more leads and boost your profits.
Want to try Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce. Start for free now!