The top-level strategy & technology event for CMOs & marketing decision-makers. The ‘Rethink! B2B Marketing & Technology DACH’ is the strategy event to discuss the latest marketing technologies and strategies in digital B2B marketing.
Adapted to the complexity of your business, it offers you the latest approaches and solutions for a successful B2B marketing strategy.
Meet over 100 CMOs and marketing decision makers at the Rethink! B2B Marketing & Technology on-site.
Discover over 25 hours of networking and interaction opportunities with peers and hear exclusive insights on innovative approaches, relevant best practices, and the latest innovations in digital B2B marketing in over 20 sessions with nearly 30 speakers & moderators.
- RPA & Automation: How do you generate true customer insights and how do you adapt your marketing automation strategy to them?
- Marketing automation and intelligent agents: Potentials of artificial intelligence for processes in marketing, sales, and service?
- Multi-channel management / Omni-channel tech: How can be customers addressed at all touchpoints and integrated into Omni-channel strategies?
- AI & Machine Learning: How can companies use AI to gain insights from deep analytics and personalize their content for each consumer?
- Big Data, Data Analytics & Customer Insights: What is the right data strategy? How can be data integrated and used?
- Web3: How does blockchain technology affect the digital marketing industry? How can NFTs help create a closer relationship between your customer and your brand?
- Innovation Management, IoT & Digital Marketing: How can the Internet of Things be integrated into the digital marketing strategy? How do technologies change customer behavior?
- B2B Mobile Marketing: What opportunities do mobile technologies offer for interacting with customers? What opportunities do monitoring & analysis offer?
- ESG & Sustainability in B2B: How to build a sustainable business strategy to attract investors, buyers, and other stakeholders in line with the company’s purpose and mission?
- Automated content & AI in content marketing: How can be the relevance of automated content marketing increased in the B2B environment? What opportunities exist with regard to a direct customer approach in a changing customer journey?
- (Hyper-)Personalization & Service Excellence: How specifically do you use personalization in marketing and sales that it is dynamically tailored to your customer’s requirements?
- First Party Data Management – Von der absoluten Cookie-Abhängigkeit zur Unabhängigkeit
- Exzellenz im digitalen Marketing – Online-Konfiguration der richtigen komplexen Produkte visuell und interaktiv
- Insights der ganz anderen Art – AR & VR im Marketing und wie Immersives Marketing wirkt
- Social Selling & Lead Qualifizierung im B2B – Einordnung des Social Selling in die Customer Journey
- Digitalisierung in der Metallverarbeitung – Wie MEVACO seine B2B Online-Strategie aufbaut
- Siemens AG: Stephan Volmer, Head of Campaigns and Senior Consultant Digital Marketing
- Vodafone: Sven Stuehmeier, Ateilungsleiter Vodafone Data & Media Services
- thyssenkrupp: Carsten Sichler, Head of Marketing & Communications
- Jungheinrich AG: Christoph Zeidler, Head of Content
- THIMM Group GmbH + Co. KG: Michael Weber, Director Corporate Strategy + Marketing & Pressesprecher
- Stiebel Eltron GmbH & Co. KG: Claus Kroll-Schlüter, Director Group Marketing Communication
- BKW Energie AG: Martin Schweikert, Leiter Unternehmenskommunikation (CCO)
- Essity: Matthias Haurand, Global Media Director
- Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG: Stefan Derenthal, Senior Director of Global Marketing Communications,
- Stern-wywiol Gruppe: Carsten Blum, Head of Marketing,
- EFAFLEX: Christian Jacob, Head of Marketing
- MEVACO GmbH: Uwe Schmidt, Head of Marketing & Sales