Blockchain has been growing and lately considered beneficial for any business. Blockchains provide clear advantages for manufacturers, brand owners, retailers, logistics service providers, distributors, and halal certification bodies for better trust and authenticity.
A number of blockchain events are nowadays organised for businesses and every individual. Global Blockchained Halal is one such event which will be organised on a large scale.
Global Blockchained Halal Industry Forum 2019
Date: 1 March 2019
Venue: Spice Convention Centre, Penang
Global Blockchained Halal forum will be organised by Penang International Halal Hub (PIHH) in conjunction with 10th Penang International Halal Expo & Conference 2019; adopting the theme ‘Digitalisation and The Halal Industry’.
The main objective of the event is to to provide an interactive platform for the halal industry stakeholders to better understand the impact of Blockchain Revolution and its technological advances on their business models and operating processes.
What will it Cover?
The event will cover various areas for the blockchain developments:
- An Overview of the Global Halal Market
- The Emerging Trends of Global Digital Islamic Economy
- Establishing A Digitalised Halal Hub – The Malaysia’s Strategies
- Blockchain Revolution and Its Impact on the Halal Industry
- Digitalisation and Blockchain: The New Frontier for the Global Halal Industry
- Blockchain Technology: Infrastructure, Protocol and Scalability
- Halal Certification on Blockchain
- Syariah Compliance via Smart Contract
- Leveraging Blockchain Technology for Halal Supply Chains
- Mr Hanisofian Alias
- Dr Maco Tieman
- Mr Erik Arokszallasi
- Mr Rene Bernard
- Ms Emmy Abdul Alim
- Ms Mastura Ishak
- Mr Norhizam Abdul Kadir
- Mr Hadi Rahmad
- Dr Farrukh Habib