Be prepared to grab the best deal among the limited stocks and amongst the surmounting hype around GOSF dates. GOSF is the prime time for regular online shoppers and a great time for beginners to experiment. Even merchants are in happy expectation of record business in this online festival.
So what are the best ways to get the most of this Great online shopping festival 2014.
1) Shop right at the start – Do not plan to say goodnight early on 10th December this year. As starting of 10th December 2014, the online shopping opens and if you are amongst the early bidders, the likeliest is that you will pocket the best of the stocks. One day delay in this hyped market of GOSF can make a lot of difference.
2) Get your list ready- If you have couple of things in mind which you wanted to buy for a long time, get it clearly stated in your mind. Few websites have already launched their teaser advertisements in their landing pages. The real shopping offer starts from 12th December, so if you know what you have to order then you can place them as soon as the festival opens.
3) Browse and find your best offer- You will have plenty of choice to choose the best deals for yourself. There are different merchants for the same product. Some might be offering cash discount, EMI facility or early fifty discounts and so on. Check offers in each website which sells the product you are looking for.
4) Explore variety – You might have your own chosen favourite online shops. But be assured there are galore of other online shops to be explored. GOSF brings the most happening and popular online shops, so why miss out on the chance to see and find out more what other merchants have to offer. You might get better featured products with even better deals and who knows you might want to shop with them further.
5) Checkout specialty shops- If you are looking out for exclusive perfumes or shoes, there are loads of specialty shops available too online. Specialty shops will give you exclusive collection in products of your interest. So in this online festival checkout the specialty shops to get rare collections.
6) Obtain free shipping – Most online merchants should offer free shipping facility. If you were to visit a store and then buy your choice of product, isn’t it better to browse at home, order and get it delivered for free. Just confirm the delivery time incase stock is limited.
7) Be careful with EMIs – It is understandable that you might get swayed away with the variety of products and offers available online. But be aware of your budget and limitations. Some shops might offer you zero interest EMI but where is the catch and hidden charges? It is better you become sure of the post buying charges under EMI process and then apply for it. Shopping is indeed a happy experience but that should not give you a hard time monetary wise.
8) Find Coupon code – Many websites have special discount codes in their special pages. While payment confirmation, do use these coupon codes. Do not expect discounts to be added by default in GOSF.
9) Contact Seller – If you are checking out websites before the festival, do contact the seller or office for any query on payment, shipping, pricing and EMI. If you are sure about purchasing, you can order as soon as the festival starts.
10) Check the refund and replacement facilities – It is common with online shoppers to arrange for a refund or replacement if the product is defective or falls short of your expectation. But does every dealer promise that? Find out before you place the order. Confirm the policies of return or replacement with your seller in case you have disagreement with the product.
Online shopping now gives you the luxury to shop with your debit or credit card. Bang the best out of this year’s Great Online Shopping Festival. Hope you get an amazing shopping experience.
Christine Williams is an experienced Portland based web content writer for Affiliatebay.net and she is writer by day and a reader by night. Her passion for helping people in all aspects of internet marketing industry flows through in the expert industry coverage she provides. She cover a wide range of niches, and share articles around popular products and online services. She also writes for many leading magazines like Forbes, NY times and she is a firm believer in giving back to community through her content pieces.