The main aim of bloggers is to make money out of their blogs or websites, isn’t it? But, unfortunately, 90% of the bloggers are not able to live up to their expectations. The reasons are many: Content not powerful, improper online marketing, Ad network not appropriate and many others.
The question that pops up in the mind of most of the bloggers is, ”How should I monetize my blog to earn a decent amount?”
However, there are certain tips by which you can easily make four figures earning from your blog but at the same time, it is not an overnight job.
If you are an enthusiastic blogger who wishes to make money from my blog, read this article till the end.
In this article, I have reviewed Infolinks, one of the biggest source of income for the bloggers including me. Bloggers from all around the globe have been using it and making lot of money. Is Infolinks an adsense alternative.
Infolinks is not like other Ad Networks. Let us find out in detail how?
What is Infolinks?
InfoLinks is a leading Advertising platform that allows website owners and bloggers to make money from their blog or website. This Ad network displays relevant ads on the website so that the readability of the visitors is not disturbed.
It enables you to select from a wide collection of innovative and stunning ad units that shall fulfill your requirements. You even have the full liberty to customize them and integrate into your blog or website.
How Infolinks Works?
There are four options of monetization provided by Infolinks. There are four different kinds of display ads that you get to select from. You are only required to activate one of the options that you think is most suitable to your website or you may even enable all the options.
Let me discuss in brief the four different kinds of ads:
- InFold – These types of ad target only your niche search audience. InFold adds one more layer of SEO to your website as it delivers the ads that are exactly what your search audience is searching for.
- InText – To monetize your content, double underline your top keywords. Whenever your visitor hovers the mouse over those keywords, an ad that matches with the keyword opens up in a bubble.
- InTag – These kinds of ad includes those keywords that are most relevant to the context of your website. You can select from a single or double row of links that opens an applicant ad when a mouse hovers on.
- InFrame– These ads are for the websites that have extra space in the margins. These ads are placed so intelligently that are shown only to those who open the site with wide screen sizes. The size of these ads is customized so that the layout of your website is not disturbed at all.
Criteria to get approval from InfoLinks
You can join Infolinks quickly! There is no setup fee and is open for all. Cherry on the cake is there is no requirement for a minimum number of visitors to get approval from Infolinks. Hurry, sigh up now and start earning!
But to maintain the effectiveness for their advertisers and publishers, they do have certain policies. All the websites are reviewed before they are approved. But if you have a decent website or blog with quality content, there is no reason for you not to get approved. They do not accept any illegal content!
New Infolinks feature AdShop
Grow your business with Infolinks‘ self-serve advertising platform! Join AdShop by Infolinks and reach high quality targeted users with entry level prices. Check the AdShop here
Sign-up procedure to be an InfoLinks Publisher?
To join Infolinks Ad Network is incredibly easy. You are only required to fill a short form! On completion of the form, you get a code that you have to integrate into your websites’ body; the ads begin to appear immediately.
Below are the steps for the sign-up procedure:
- Fill the sign-up form here.
- Your application is reviewed within 48 hours by the team.
- On approval, you get a code that has to be integrated into your website’s body.
- Ads appear immediately and you would begin to earn revenue from the moment.
- After approval, you get the login credentials of the Publisher center where you can track your reports and earnings.
How do I earn money from InfoLinks?
When the visitors on your site or blog engage with the ads displayed on the Infolinks ad network, you earn! Simple, isn’t?
Payment Procedure with InfoLinks
- You have a choice to select from eCheck, ACH, PayPal and Payoneer as your payment mode. There has to be a minimum earning of $50 for payout.
- If you select the Western Union or Bank Wire Transfer as your mode of payment, then the minimum earning has to be $100 for the payout.
- For Indian Publishers, the local Bank Transfer and eCheck facility are also provided by Infolinks.
Is InfoLinks Compatible with Mobile Devices?
With Infolinks, your earning doesn’t stop if your visitors open your website on their mobile devices. The Ad units displayed by Infolinks are also enabled on smartphones. Thus, you do not lose your revenue anyway.
This is also one of the prime reasons; Infolinks is widely recommended to bloggers as you can earn a lot from your mobile visitors. This makes a huge difference in your total earnings.
Should you go ahead with Infolinks on your blog or website? MY answer would be a Big YES!
I know most of the bloggers or website owners reading this blog are finding out a way to increase their earnings from their blogs and Infolinks can prove to be the solution to their query! By Clicking here, Join Infolinks right away as their registration is free of cost.
InfoLinks works well with all kinds of blogs and websites. Thus it doesn’t matter whether you are running an employment website or a parenting blog or a Techie blog; Infolinks will help you increase your revenue as long as you have legal content on your site.