In this post, we have featured Jumper Review 2022, we will cover its complete features, pros, pricing, and many more thing, read the whole article to know more.
Jumper.ai is an all-in-one conversational commerce platform, which offers a unified inbox to take orders, support customers and run marketing automation across all popular messaging platforms – Messenger, Whatsapp Business, iMessage, Twitter, SMS, Google RCS.
Let’s get started,
Table of Contents
Jumper.ai Review 2022: Is It The Best Social Commerce Platform
What is conversational commerce?
Conversational commerce allows a brand to sell a product to their consumers directly through a messenger chat
Rather than using something like live chat or chatbot to simply offer support, conversational commerce appends an automated checkout to that support dialogue.
This takes an immediate support chat with something that can drive a direct sale.
Where does Conversational Commerce Align with Your Brands’ Objectives?
Conversational marketing has multiple uses for every stage of the customer journey.
The below image gives a good overview of conversational marketing.
In particular, how it streamlines the purchase journey through Facebook’s ad platform.
Conversational commerce, facebook ads, buyer journey, purchase journey
Whilst the above gives a great overview, the actual applications might differ depending on your brand, products, and industry.
However, there’s a shortcut to figuring out how you should engage with your customers at each and every stage.
At its core conversational marketing – delivered through Facebook Ads or any other medium – is about creating better relationships with your customers.
It’s about helping users solve problems in the most efficient way. To do this effectively, you shouldn’t just be thinking about how you can more easily sell your product.
But rather how you can improve the everyday life of your customers.
At each stage of the above illustrate journey, you should be aiming to help your users solve their problems.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, below are a few key conversational marketing approaches to help you achieve exactly that. Basic solutions for getting started with conversational commerce
1. A live chat solution with multi-channel and multi-agent capabilities
Immediate communication is of paramount importance in today’s marketing landscape. Live chat can offer that level of service. However, to really get the most out of it you need to ensure it has the below features.
Multi-channel support. A single dashboard that allows a single agent to respond to comments/questions from Facebook Ads, Instagram posts, or even on-site direct questions.
Multi-agent support. So agent 1 can pick up where agent 2 left off. This allows for conversations to be redirected to the most relevant agent with minimal wait time.
2. Automate replies to comments and frequently asked questions.
This allows automation to handle menial, repetitive questions and increase the team efficiency to focus on customers more towards the bottom of the funnel.
However, it’s important to make sure there is a seamless handoff between the automation and a real person if the question becomes too complex.
Chatbots can be a perfect tool for lead generation, where make their discovery process more interactive and engaging through storytelling or offering offer coupons.
4. Integrating your commerce tools with your chat solution
5. Marketing Automation:
Once you have a customer engaged, much like your website it’s important to set up basic steps to re-engage your customers.
For example setting up automated marketing automation to send reminders to the customer who enquired about a product but never purchased, or shipping updates and restock reminders for customers who have already bought a product.
Messaging also offers higher open rates compared to email and is a perfect solution to keep customers in the loop and run promotions like sales alerts and product drops.
Overview About Jumper:
The jumper is an all-in-one conversational commerce platform, which offers a unified inbox to take orders, support customers and run a marketing automation
across all popular messaging platforms – Messenger, Whatsapp Business, iMessage, Twitter, SMS, Google RCS.
It also offers a range of widgets to enable advanced messaging across the web which can be embedded as a chatbox on your website, or as a message pop inside your content or as a conversational ad on 3rd party websites.
Jumper also offers out of the box integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce, Bigcommerce, and Printful to keep your inventory, orders, and settings automatically synced and maintained in one central app at all times.
If you are not using any of these services, the Jumper also offers a CRM along with a free website to manage your entire store, inventory, orders, shipping and taxes within Jumper.
It also offers a range of payment methods for each geography, to accept direct payments within any Messaging platform.
Lastly, it also offers solutions to build your chatbot, automate replies, share posts, and run ads.
Highlight Key Features
Detailed Feature Overview : Jumper.ai Reviews
1. Unified Business Inbox
Using Jumper’s unified inbox you can manage conversations across multiple channels in one location. It also allows you to add multiple agents.
Additionally, you can also view all details, including customer profiles, past interactions, past purchases, and loyalty.
You can also add custom tags and set up reminders to follow-up.
- One app instead of multiple apps.
- Easier conversation management
- Full customer details to assist them better
- Build your customer profile with every interaction
2. Advanced live chat features to share products, collections, create orders and request payments real-time
Jumper takes live chat beyond chat, you can share products, collection, request payment or create an order for the customer on the fly.
Customers can then review and make the payment right in the chat. This saves you losing the customer due to friction of changing the platform.
If you have bots created, you can also switch the conversation and let the bot take over.
- Higher conversions and less friction
- Easy to upsell more products
- Easy to request payments for special requests.
- Easy to switch interactions between a bot and human
3. Comment automation to reply to comments on Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram(coming soon)
With Jumper, you can automate replies to comments on your posts and ads.
For example, if someone comments with questions like “ What’s the price?”, “ Is this vegan”, “ How long does it take to ship”, you can either reply to the comment or send a private message to the customer and upsell your products.
- Higher customer engagement
- Build trust with better responsiveness
- Save time
- Prompt interested customers towards a purchase
4. Automation to reply to frequently asked questions in conversation.
Same as the comment automation, you can setup a Jumper to auto-respond to any number of customer queries within the chat. This ensures you can efficiently manage repeat queries and let your team focus more on the complex ones.
- Build trust with better responsiveness
- Increase support staff efficiency
- Collect insights and learn about your customer’s expectations
5. Ecommerce CRM and integrations to manage inventory, orders, shipping, taxes, etc.
The biggest advantage of Jumper is that it comes with both it’s own CRM as well as integrations with 3rd party eCommerce applications like Shopify, Woocommerce, BigCommerce, Printful, Easyship, etc.
This makes it easy for any brand to not just engage and sell their products using social and messaging channel but also be able to scale it without the hassle to manage multiple systems.
- Easy integrations
- Business as usual, no extra maintenance needed
- The easiest way to go multi-channel – where your customers spend their time.
6. 30+ Payment integrations and more coming
Jumper also offers direct integrations with all major Payment Methods. This not just makes it easy for you to accept payments, but also makes sure you get the money directly in your account without any delays.
- Remove friction and lost carts.
- Immediate payouts to your account.
- Multiple choices for your customers to pay.
7. Chatbot builder and ready to use templates
Jumper also comes with a chatbot builder using which you can build chatbots for lead gen, distributing coupons, running contests, promotions and a lot more. These chatbots also work across all their supported channels – which means that you are not just focusing on messaging but using your funnels everywhere your customers are from WhatsApp to your Blog.
It also gives pre-built templates for placing orders. The templates are API integrated, which means it builds the chatbot in run time depending on your available inventory, orders, customers shipping zone as well as calculates the summary in real-time.
- Get your order taking chatbot ready in seconds
- You can build flows on the go – on your mobile.
- No need to setup API and complex integrations to link your e-commerce into your chatbot.
8. Abandoned Cart Recovery:
Send automated cart recovery sequences to remind customers to complete the purchase. You can also add discounts in your cart recovery messages
1. Win back lost customers
9. Social CRM to manage your customer data and purchase history across all social and messaging channels in 1 view
Using Jumper you can manage all your customer’s data in 1 view – including their social profiles, the sales channels they have interacted with, the products they have shown interest in, their past orders. You can also add custom tags and create a custom Facebook audience to run retargeting campaigns.
- Customer data from multiple sources in one view
- Account-based marketing
9. Free e-commerce website
If you are just starting out and don’t have a website to sell you the product, Jumper also offers a free website with every account.
- No extra apps or fees for building a website.
10. Widgets to start a conversation anywhere from within your blog content, to product pages to third party sites.
Jumper also offers widgets that you can embed on your website. Here are a few examples:
- Message pops
- Messenger Chatbox
- Blog widget
- Organic and in-context engagement
- Can be used on influencer blogs
- You can also embed the product, FAQ, and promotions and better assist customers in making the decision.