- Calendar Templates
- Audience Targeting
- All your assets, at your fingertips
- Approval Workflow
- List View & Calendar View
- Automated Publishing
- Post Sponsoring
- Events, holidays & date-related celebrations
- Craft posts like an expert, instantly
- Talk to your actual target audience
- Get your posts reviewed & approved by your collaborators before hitting publish
- Post & ad mockups
- Automated publishing for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Google My Business
- Facebook & Instagram Ads (objective-driven campaigns)
- Data filtering & period comparison
- Pricing is bit expensive
- Little technical knowledge required
We all know that building a Social Media Presence is important nowadays. As you can see we are living in the “Internet Age” where everything is becoming digital and social media is holding the market. We all wanted to have tons of follower on Social Media for our brand so that we can have a solid social media presence.
But in order to do so, we need to manage many things that seem to be difficult if it is done manually. We need to leverage our followers by giving legit post and visuals. But the problem of how we can do it without putting that much of efforts.
No doubt, managing social media content is not that easy and also not everyone’s cup of tea. But, wait we have a solution for this particular problem named-Loomly. Loomly is one of the simplest and versatile Social Media Calendar tool in the market that can help you in creating better content faster than ever before.
Loomly Review 2020 (Pros & Cons) Save Upto $2,988/yr
Whether you’re trying to build a brand or you’re an entrepreneur or an agency you always wanted to boost your productivity and get success. Loomly is there to help you out in managing and building a solid social media presence.
In this post, we have featured Loomly Review (Save 25% Off on Yearly Plans) 2020 that includes all the detailed insights about Loomly. Let’s get started here.
Loomly Review 2020: Is It A Legit Social Media Calendar Tool?
What Is Loomly?
Loomly is a simple social media calendar tool that generally helps individuals and teams in creating and crafting better and eye-catching content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus & LinkedIn.
Loomly offers an intuitive interface along with innovative features that will definitely help you take your social media marketing to a whole new level. With Loomly you can easily manage all types of social media content effectively and easily. Loomly can be your Social Media Manager’s BFF as it can help in numerous ways like post ideas, post optimization, post reviews, automated scheduling, analytics, approval workflows and many more things in a row.
Loomly basically a web platform and it also offers native mobile applications for (iOS & Android). You will be amazed to know that till now Loomly has helped more than 68099 Social Media Managers all around the world and helped them in taking their social media marketing to a whole new level.
Timing to perfection
“The choice is luxury,” they say. Depending on your workflow, you can use Loomly to schedule your contributions or send them to the buffer. Further integrations are in progress. Soon available Hootsuite and Octopost!
- Automated publishing for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Automated Instagram Publishing Available via Third-Party Application (native support coming soon)
- Immediate release
- Double message
Features Of Loomly:
- Post Ideas: Get more ideas and just never run out of inspiration.
- Content Library: Just manage all of your social media content from one place easily.
- Advanced Analytics: You can easily measure and build your success with this analytics feature.
- Automated Publishing: Be more flexible and post whenever you want as here you can easily schedule your post for automated publishing.
- Approval Workflow: With these features, you will be able to make sure everyone on your team is onboard.
- Post Mockups: Here you can also see what you’re actually publishing in your social media handles.
- Post Optimization Tips: Now you can easily craft post like an expert instantly without putting that much of effort.
- Manage your schedule effectively: You no longer have to worry about managing CALCULATION SHEETS for all social media accounts. With the help of Loomly, you can easily manage all your social media calendars through a single panel. You can access the calendar with a single click. You will receive a notification each time a member of your team includes updates or comments on all content, as well as email and push notifications.
- Easy to create attractive messages: Regardless of whether you are qualified for creating content or not, its application to the real world is completely different. In this situation, you can help with Loomly’s live publication analysis and create social media posts according to the revised rules to increase the organic ROI of your content.
- View news layouts, not ideas: An image can describe things more deeply than a thousand words. That’s why you should use the content model. Loomly has a built-in preview that shows how your posts appear on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.
- Chat with your customer before posting: You need your customer’s consent before you can publish your content. You can do this with Loomly. With this tool, you can add any social media publication that your customer should review, and the customer can access the entire approval history.
- Plan your position transparently: A choice is always good. This tool is integrated into the buffer. So you can plan your contributions with Loomly or send them to the buffer. It is expected that this tool will be integrated with many other important features.
- Calculate your success: Loomly’s analysis feature allows users to determine the performance of their publications in real time after publishing. After that, users can quickly see the topics and shared content and determine which publication requires the most attention.
Pricing offered by Loomly is simple and reasonable as here you will be getting pricing plans as per your requirements. So, you can easily choose the plans according to your needs and requirements. Let’s see what plans are being offered by Loomly:
Pricing Plans For Yearly Subscriptions:
We would like to recommend you to get started with the yearly pricing plans as here you will be saving 25% Off. The pricing plans are as follows:
Loomly Pricing Plans Monthly
All plans have a free 15-day trial. Sign-up on the website or contact sales.
- Never miss an inspiration with a constant flow of ideas.
- Save time managing all content in one place.
- Create posts as experts with useful tips.
- Limit errors and omissions if you preview the content before publishing.
- Make sure everyone is on board before you publish an article.
- Save time by planning the content in advance.
- Interact with your audience.
- Measure your success.
Organized social networks
Teams and social media experts rely on spreadsheets to organize their calendars. This can lead to the loss of information or confusing notes that lead to post-Shambolic planning. With Loomly, users can delete spreadsheets and easily organize their display calendars in a single window. The application provides access to the necessary tools for a smoother workflow on social networks.
Live post optimization
Is the job an administrator of a social network for the target audience? Loomly can answer these and other similar questions in real time. The social media solution includes a live publishing analytics feature that determines the effectiveness of a publication or created status. It also provides comments and suggestions that help users optimize what they want. Write for the maximum effect.
What is nicely displayed in one window may appear random in another window. For this reason, Loomly offers users the ability to preview their messages and see their appearance on various social networking platforms. In this way, they can ensure that their updates can be read by the audience on each channel.
Users can send their release proposal to their supervisors and customers and track approvals. This ensures that the workflow runs smoothly and approvals are provable in the event of a dispute over updates.
Most social media platforms do not support publication planning. For many social network administrators, this means you need to manually create and update the updates at the best time. But it is inefficient. With this in mind, the application has a publication planning feature that allows users to write their publications prior to publication. The solution also supports the connection to the post-planning management buffer. In the near future, users will also be able to send their scheduled updates to Hootsuite and Oktopost.
Measure of success
The functionality of Loomly is not limited to creating and programming social updates. The application also allows users to know how good these publications are. The solution is equipped with an analysis system that displays topics and types of content that have attracted public interest. This information can be used to optimize future publications.
What Makes Loomly So Useful?
Measure your success
With Loomly’s Analytics, you can measure the performance of your published publications in real time. Then, at a glance, you can identify the topics and types of content that interest your audience the most, and integrate that information into your planning process.
- Account, publication and URL metrics.
- Filter data and compare periods.
- Analysis of all articles (not just articles published by Loomly)
Loomly really makes social media content management for a team very easy and less time-consuming. But there are also so many features and factors that make Loomly stands out from the competition and make it the best- Social Media Calendar Tool in the market.
Let’s see what are the additional features: Loomly New Features 🙂
This new user interface is not only a big step forward in and of itself, it is also laying the groundwork for a series of upcoming improvements, including:
- Tons of new features — some incremental, some much more disruptive!
- Full responsiveness (Calendar View & Post View are already responsive).
- Brand-new iOS & Android mobile apps
- Post Builder
- Post View
- Calendar View
- List View
- Advanced Analytics
- Library for managing the assets of your brand.
- Post ideas to feed your story.
- Optimization suggestions to refine your content before publishing.
- Nachmodelle and permits. Workflows to control the messages of your brand.
- Native programming, focus, and sponsorship to reach your audience effectively.
- Interactions for dialogue with your community.
- Advanced analysis to measure your performance.
Get Rid Of Spreadsheets (No More Required:
Just manage multiple social media calendars efficiently without creating a single spreadsheet. This feature allows:
- Master Calendar
- List View & Calendar View
- Post Overview
Get More Post Ideas (Never Run Out Of Inspiration)
With Loomly you will be getting legitimate post ideas that will help you in crafting an eye-catching content. Here the fresh post ideas are served on a platter that can help in:
- RSS Feeds
- Twitter Trends
- Social Media Best Practices
- Events, Holidays & Date related celebrations
Manage All Your Assets (Everything At Your Fingertips)
Now you can easily access, store and share content types in your library. You will be able to access:
- Notes and Links
- Post Templates
Craft Eye-Catching Like A Pro (Post Optimization Tips)
The post builder allows you to create and carve the perfect post to leverage the followers easily. Post Builder helps you with:
- Post Preview
- Post Ideas
- Subjects and Labels
- Optimization Tips
Talk To Your Actual Audience (Location Strategy)
Just publish even more accurately right with the audience targeting feature. This feature helps you with:
- Facebook Preferred Audience
- Facebook Audience Restrictions
- Facebook Post Sponsoring
Schedule Seamlessly (Automated Scheduling)
Just see all of your post in advanced to get published. Just sit back and relax everything will be automated. This feature helps you with:
- Duplicate Post
- Instant Publishing
- Offers automated Instagram publishing with the third party application
- Also offers automated publishing for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Linked In
Measure Your Success (Advanced Analytics)
Now you can easily understand which post performs better and then just optimize your plans and strategy accordingly. You will be able to do the following things:
- Account, post & URL metrics
- Data filtering & period comparison
- Analytics for all posts that you have already published
How To Get Started With Loomly?
New with Loomly and doesn’t know how you can get your hand on it. Don’t worry we have got step by step by step tutorial guide that will help you to get familiar with Loomly in a super easy way. With these guidelines, you will be able to make the best of your new social media calendar tool.
What is special about Loomly?
Most users praise the ease of use, the relevance of the features, and the quality of Loomly support: this is due to the platform’s DNA platform, developed by real social network professionals looking to improve their own process of managing the editorial calendar (read: getting rid of spreadsheets).
- continual development
- easy segregation
- reporting of posts across accounts
- ease of use
- Can’t think of any at the moment
- How to Come Up With Engaging Interview Videos for Social Media
- Engage Your Audience On Social Media Through Compelling Visuals
- 17 Steps To Supercharge Social Media Marketing Strategies in 2020
- 5 Insane Tips to Improve Performance of Your Social Media Marketing Campaigns
Conclusion: Loomly Review (Pros & Cons) Save Upto $2,988/yr2020
Loomly is the best option available as the Social Media Calendar tools that will help you in numerous ways. The best part is that here, Loomly is also offering 15 days free trial so that you can try it at your end and find out how it can help you.
We hope this post suits your purpose well. Feel free to drop your view on Loomly right in the comment section. Do share this post on all trending social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.