- InvoiceBerry is completely customizable
- Scheduled invoices can be sent to regular clients regularly
- Invoices can be sent in multiple languages
- Customer support is a little slow
InvoiceBerry is an online expense management and invoicing software. It is designed for sole traders, freelancer and small businesses regarding billing and expense management. InvoiceBerry helps its users to send a quote or an invoice, track expenditures and payments and create reports for monitoring the performance of the company.
InvoiceBerry is a fast and simple to use invoicing software that can be accessed by using any PC, tablet or laptop anywhere in the world. It helps freelancers and small businesses to manage, send and create the invoice through maintenance free and easy to use InvoiceBerry account.
It helps to provide an organized system for invoices for any business and makes it an easy and simple task. Maintaining the records of all the essential documents is a crucial but difficult task. For many reasons like tax deductions or audits, companies have a separate department to handle the invoicing task. But InvoiceBerry web service makes it an effortless process.
InvoiceBerry online service provides premium as well as free packages
You can create your company’s account with the InvoiceBerry website and start creating, managing and sending invoices to clients through the dashboard of your account. It allows you to set the currency you trade in. You can also handle the list of your customers and create invoices by mentioning the items, their quantities, prices and applicable taxes. You can also add terms of service, invoice number, order number and date to your invoice, as per your requirement.
You can finish the invoice and send it to the customer directly, and also download and print the copy of it in the PDF format. Payments against clients can be recorded personally as well as through their credit on the InvoiceBerry website. The free package offered by InvoiceBerry allows you to add three customers with one user, while the pricing of the premium account begins at $ 15 a month.
Every premium plan of InvoiceBerry involves the customizable template for the invoice that can be sent through an email
You can create a bill in single click by adding the pre-existing quotations. Using the recurring invoicing feature of the InvoiceBerry, you can also send the invoices to the same client on regular basis. InvoiceBerry also facilitates an efficient billing support for customers as it enables the user to produce and send the credit notes also to customers along with customized message and thank you note after they have made their payments.
InvoiceBerry can be of great importance to small businesses regarding finance management. Along with tracking expenses and payments, it also allows the user to track the performance of the business by using the performance report created by the software.
The invoices generated by InvoiceBerry can be designed by using more than 200 currencies. These currencies are readily accessible to the user as they are stored safely online and are encrypted (256-bit AES SSL encryption), and the backups are taken on a regular basis.
Create Invoices in Seconds
Using InvoiceBerry, you can add your company’s logo in the professional looking invoice created by the software. After the invoice is ready, you can simply send it to the customer through an email, and download the pdf copy for future reference and in case the hard copy is required, you can also take a printout.
Estimated quotations and credit notes can be designed and created using the InvoiceBerry. Also, automated invoices can also be sent to the same customers through recurring invoice feature.
Perfect for Small Businesses & Freelancers
This online software is designed in such a way that it makes invoicing a quick and simple process. Within 60 seconds, you can create and send the invoice to the customer.
This online software, InvoiceBerry, helps you to handle invoice related task efficiently and saves you more time to focus on different aspects of the business.
Invoicing for Small Businesses and Freelancers
Send invoices as well as quotes, track the cost and enhance your cash flow
Invoicing on Autopilot
In case you need to send the invoices to the same client regularly, then InvoiceBerry can make it easy for you. You can schedule customized invoices that will be forwarded to the customer automatically as per your entered date and time.
Send Invoices & Quotes
New invoices can be generated using InvoiceBerry, and delivered to the customer, through Royal mail or email, in less than 60 seconds. The software also gives you the feature to send the email directly to the client. It saves a lot of time and efforts.
Convert Quotes into Invoices with one Click
There is no need to start from the scratch when it comes to invoice processing. You can change the quotes of the already existing invoices using the required template design and create an invoice quickly to send it to the client.
Send Reminders for late-payers
If you are upset about your customer not paying you on time, send the copy of the invoice as a reminder and be paid without much effort.
- Starting from: $15.00 per month
- Pricing model: Free, Subscription
- Free Trial: Available (No Payment Mode required)
- Forever Free: $0 (with three clients, one user, and two invoice templates)
- Solo: $15/month (with 35 clients, two users, and 15 invoice templates)
- Pro: $24/month (with Unlimited clients, unlimited users, and 15 invoice templates)
- InvoiceBerry offers you 30-day free trial
Key Features of InvoiceBerry
- Billing & Invoicing
- Multiple Users
- Performance table
- Tax Summary
- Recurring invoicing
- Send polite reminders to clients
Benefits of InvoiceBerry
- The invoice template in InvoiceBerry is completely customizable. You can put your company’s name, logo, information, address, terms and conditions as well as other relevant text to give it a professional look.
- You can send the invoice to the client quickly by emailing and keep the printouts for later use.
- You can customize your quotes and save them to be utilized in the invoices later. It can save a lot of time and efforts.
- Scheduled invoices can be sent to regular clients regularly.
- Invoices can be sent in multiple languages using the InvoiceBerry software, in more than 200 currencies.
- Polite reminder for the unpaid bills can be set quickly and ‘thank you’ mail for the customers who have made the payments.